Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup Imperial Cup Results

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco,

As Johnny has signed, is he going to be able to play anymore? I heard a rumour that the Whitecaps won't be aloud to play anymore??? ie. Niall and Johnny?

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Zeus

I heard a rumour that the Whitecaps won't be aloud to play anymore??? ie. Niall and Johnny?

Whether he is ALLOWED to play or not, won't make a difference this Sunday. We don't need Johnny to dispose of a bunch of bum hole hacks like you guys. Get ready for round 2 this Sunday, and tell your buddy up front there to keep his eyes open all game long!!!:p

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco you guys might not need him for this Sunday but you definately need him for us:p :D
Oh ya by the way does anyone know when the next round of cup play is going to be played?? Is it going to be next Saturday and have teams play both days or are they planning to finish off the league before cup play continues??

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dick beater

I thought I explained all of this to you, as long as your inbred buddy is not reffing, you guys don't have a prayer!! Get back to wooing your cousin into a date;)

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey BIG head;) , it dont matter who's reffing we will still give you guys a battle. We have improved big time now that we have our full squad in tact. Ya you guys have improved also since Jonny came back, but with no Jonny you guys aint shite and you guys proved that in the beginning of the season. So now I will not say a word about this game until game time.

thisis1gameicantwaittoplay:D :D

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United 2
Trollers 1

Good intense battle at Cloverdale today. I think KNVB got the first United goal off a corner, and Deacon (I think) got the second after converting a peno. The PK call didn't look like much, ref said it was a handball, seemed dodgy at the time but I couldn't argue much given my vantage point from the sidelines (thus, my inability to correctly confirm the goalscorers).

The ref did manage to make up for this peno call by nailing Surrey with offside calls every time they went forward. It got a bit comical at times.

John Vendargon reliped for the Trollers with a nice individual effort midway through the second half. We pressed to get the equalizer but it never came, and Surrey did well to win a lot of the stuff we were throwing at them late in the contest. Garett, or Gareth (whatever his name is - the sweeper) and Graeme were tough all day and didn't let much through.

That is all.
-Sensei.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was there ever any doubt

Well we did what we had to today. We played probably our worst game in the last 11 and still handed Sportming a 3-1 loss. I have to say that had we been playing anyone else it may have been a closer game, but the result really wasn't ever in doubt, even when they took the lead 10 mins in. I think Ref Beater came in his shorts when they scored, thinking there may be hope;) but alas the universe did align itself and all is well...

Fcuking NEXT!!!!!!!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco~ This winning streak of yours is really starting to get on my nerves.

Has anyone heard if BBY won? Last report said they were up 1-0 with 40 to play.

Sensei~ your match report was fairly accurate, but you forgot to mention your coaches and keepers deep emotional issues. Do these two need day passes to come out in public? Fcuk do they ever get worked up easy. You would think not making the provincials for 5 or 6 years in a row would have better prepared them for today. :rolleyes:

Please let your squad know I thought they were all class when they started shouting out my jersey number after that tackle I was in. "Boys get #14" " Hey keep your head up #14"

Bronco did you get your $100.00 bones or what. Buy a round you bastard. ;)

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BBY 1 Inter 1 - BBY in PKs

Burnaby with a peno about 30 minutes in. Inter then went a man down at about 40 minutes. Inter tied it on a dubious hand ball come PK just befor the half. Inter took it to Burnaby in the second half and were unlucky to not to have Valente score.

Inter should have had another PK in the first half of extra time as there was a blatent double hand-ball in the box that wasn't called.

Burnaby should have won it in the 2nd frame as the Inter keeper made a fantastic save on 1-on-1 and then a Canadians player rang the ball off a post from about six yards with a wide open net.

PKs were 4-3 after 5 shots. The Burnaby keeper made a great stop to win it.

I thought Inter played a great game and if it were 11 aside would have won it as they were much more creative in attack.

Congrats to Notty and HOS (who didn't play) and great game, but unlucky, to Fil, Jimmy H. and Coppertone

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

The signature says it all baby!!! I told you the Trollops were suffering from a severe case of "roid rage" Ahhh but they always have another fruitless go-nowhere year to look forward to next year!!!:p

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bring on Slurry

BCFC 2 - Wops 1 : PK's 4-3:D

Good match at Confed Park today, but Inter lost their cool and went down a man in the first half on a punch up.

Both goals during regulation were PK's, making all the goals on the day PK'S, lets just say that the keepers stole the show in BBY. today.

O.T. was a cracker with the Caps hitting the post from 6 yards out, lets just say "Elvis shite the BED".

Like I was saying both keepers played great, but Breur made two PK saves to Trev's one (well it was a miss, but he had a great game), HOS watched because he only plays the big games:p .

Looks like the BBQ is tomorrow at Adanac, with Clan battling
Wetside, in what I think will be a cracker. I think the new Dragon Grill will make an apperance at the Park on sunday, any one for Sasuege and Protuguese Bun.

Notty or mabey HOS:eek:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And then there were 4...

Westside 2
Clan 0

The only thing keeping the spectators awake at this yawn-fest were Besty's 110 decibal moans every 5 minutes :D Wicks in net had a few too...

That's all I remember from the match.

~TB.

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do believe it was 150 moans and all quality I might add!
Give me some credit Regs!

I do have a minimum quota you know!

:D

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best moan of the day...

Besty: Hey Mike M...don't blow on him, you may get a foul! (Referring to Steve K)

Classic Besty!

:D

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the plug, Notty.
It’s always nice when my fans appreciate my hard work.

You know it has been many years of seasoning to perfect my work…

Is there an Academy Award category for that?
:rolleyes:

Please...no comments from the peanut gallery about how many years it has been!:eek:

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
P.K'S

We did battle hard but fell to The Caps in P.K's.We were a man down for about 60 mins but played our hearts out,we were unlucky not to come away with the win that day,we created some quality chances that should of been buried but obviously didn't.A hard fought battle between the 2 teams.Good luck to the 4 remaining teams!

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Besty....

Minus the moans, I thought you were man of the match. the diving header for a clearance late in the second half was the clincher. Honarable mention went to Felder for the one handed catch to put away the first goal. Kindell was invisible, and their kick and run style suited more for a good game of yards.

fromoneex-sabretoanother.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0