Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

International and Local Darts Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
penalties

One Dart ;how you turn!At the pub you were in favour of a penalty being levied against Bravedart.Maybe the fine could be excused if Bravedart brought his girlfriend to the Buck. this wednesday to scorekeep for us.Oh; thereare 2 boards and so he could perhaps bring his sister to scorekeep the dark northern board. Sidewinder.

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
engagement?

Bravedart has informed me that instead of attending on wednesday he and his girlfriend will be taking a candlelight dinner boat cruise! Surely this must mean an engagement.

The question is ;which girl?

is it

1 the luscious lady he brought to Bunkers last year,or
2 one darts lady from Ontario whom he was chatting up/or
3 the enormousalr breasted pool player,or
4 the cagey vet to whom he was giving darts lessons,or
5 Michaele ,who was mysteriously missing from the Landing last week,or
6 El Ninos ex,Janina.

b.t.w. Double In your rankings do not include the games from that infamous sunday,july 7,when Tilly was a no show.

Sidewinder.

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
july 31

Do we have committments for tomorrow?I dont want to make too many excuses for not taking mrs sidewinder to the fireworks if none of you bastards are going to the Buck,

Already bravedart and hurricane [do you remember him]have ducked out . Sidewinder.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately, since The Power's fall off the wagon this weekend, a friend's birthday needs to be celebrated and I will be in no position to be throwing darts. I guess that will lower Double In's record for the night:rolleyes: .

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What about El Nino?

OD will be there if the any of you other clowns show up. OD has to coach at 6:45 so he should be there by or before 9:30. Anyone else?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll be at the Buck warming up at 8:30/8:45ish I assume Tilly and Sidewinder will join me? I'll be nice and warm when OD returns from Band camp.

This-one-time at dart night.......

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done

So how many times did you proofread that to make sure there were no mistakes DI? Four, five? I must be a pretty good teacher.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I sure hope spelling and grammar mistakes aren't the extent of your piss taking ability's. You're not near a good enough dart player to talk smack, so what else do you have?

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ouch. I believe that I've shown in the past that spelling and grammar mistakes are not the extent of my piss-taking abilities. It's just that when they are so obvious and comical, I wouldn't be a very good ttp'er if I didn't mention them. If the results of our last few wednesday matches are any indication of being a very good darts player, I believe that we have a pretty even record. In the context of the DCS, I would argue that does make me a pretty good darts player.

besides,yourdutcheveryonehatesthedutch

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
9.p.m. it is.

Tilly and Sidewinder are now definites at 9.p.m.tonight. El Nino is updated to probable.

A specialrequest

from Tilly whose monitor[amongst other things] is broken.Would Double In and anyone else who has spares please bring extra shafts and flights.

Where is Scud? It has been so long do you need directions to the Buck?Are y
ou coming? Sidewinder. Excuse the presentation but the old guy let the keyboard get away from him.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OD will bring the Power's shafts and flights for the Captain. DI, did you end up picking me up new flights last week? If you did, please bring them and I promise that I won't correct any grammar for at least a week.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New monitor is tre-men-dous

from Tilly whose monitor[amongst other things] is broken.Would Double In and anyone else who has spares please bring extra shafts and flights.

Fcuking great new monitor! Anyway, I need some replacement shafts and/or flights though. Please do not dip them in glue like the last time, Double In/One Dart. Thanks in advance. I will be there at 9:00 and I might even indulge in a couple of pints before showing up. It is WAY too expensive to drink at the Buck, even if Janina is serving. BTW, SexualChoc, where has Janina been? The crew miss her jubblies.....

Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What gives, the Putz?

Unfortunately, since The Power's fall off the wagon this weekend, a friend's birthday needs to be celebrated and I will be in no position to be throwing darts

On your birthday, what were you doing? Playing fcuking darts. So why the hell would you not play darts on a friend's birthday? Talk about lame excuses. Get hammered and bring your friend to the Buck and we'll see if we can get Janina to shake her Bristols for your friend. I'm sure he'll never forget them...... One Dart, get a grip of your brother. He is losing touch with reality, very quickly.....

Tilly who wants to thrash both Scud brothers, not just one.....

Sidewinder,

You are done. I am already inside your head and you will NOT beat me again tonight. Is that understood?

Double In,

Bring your 'A' game tonight because it is not going to help you one bit. I play at a 'AAA' level and a single 'A' level will not suffice.

Captain

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
brave talk.

Brave talk Tilly.The only thing in my head is the empty space where a brain once was.I, however am inside your new monitor.Just wait until you are downloading something naughty and it will exp lode

Have just sharpened my tools and inserted new flights and intend to play all of you wankers into submission. Sidewinder.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
fools talk

Don't be ridiculous Sidewinder, we all know that you have lost your touch. You heard it here, a return to the Buck will not bring about a return to form for Sidewinder. The competition tonight will be too tough for you old man. Let's see, Tilly, whom you have never legitimately beat, OD, who has had your number, more or less, over the last couple weeks and has looked strong, and DI, who seems to have gotten the demons out of his head and can beat you again. Fortunately for you, Scud will be there, some competition that is near your level. I bet at this moment you are pleading with El Nino to show up so that you don't go winless. No Power, No Bravedart=No wins for Sidewinder.;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: New monitor is tre-men-dous...

Originally posted by Captain Shamrock

BTW, SexualChoc, where has Janina been

Don't know:rolleyes:

+TheClosercan'tbelievesheisreadingthisforum:eek:

I thought the new monitor was Cappy, not a screen:eek::rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Off for a quick workout at the Community Center before arriving at the Buck in my new Darts shirt. 30 minutes on the eliptical stair master should do the business, followed by 1000 sit-ups. I will be ready to go undefeated tonight.

Tilly the Tornado

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0