Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

International and Local Darts Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like....

A classic Double In jam session. What kind of job interview do you have between the hours of 8 and 11 on a wednesday night? Is there a certain film industry that you are secretly involved in? Perhaps this is the kind of interview that involves high powered lamps and the syphoning of electricity from BC Hydro. While Fastshow has informed me he can't make it this wednesday, he believes that next wednesday he will be free. Mark that one on your calendars.

ODwhoreallyonlypostedthissohewouldhavethe600thpostintheDCSthread

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tilly will be there. He has heard so much about the women of the Landing lately, that he can't turn it down........I have one problem though. I can't seem to find my fcuking arrows. I am wondering if I left them in my school during the last day. If I go, I am going to have to resort back to the Sweeney brothers' techniques of 'sharzies'. It didn't work for them, so hopefully it will work for Tilly.......

I will be there around 8:30......

Tilly who is really looking forward to some crumpet

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
a job for the brothers.

We leave it up to the brothers three to arrange enough distractions in the way of assorted Bristols that Tilly could be in for a spanking tonight. Sidewinder.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
House darts

No problem Tilly, the Landing takes care of its patrons. You can just use the house darts. The two red and one black darts are feather light and their fine plastic craftsmanship ensures durability. Sidewinder, why don't you go to El Nino's house before you come and get his sorry ass out, too many times we have heard that he may be coming, just bring him. It's always good to take a couple easy W's from rusty players...or Bravedart, he's always up for a good thrashing.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I find it funny that Sidewinder is already looking for help to beat Tilly. I must have really rattled the old birds cage last week when I stuffed him.

I want to change my previous bet and say Tilly beats Sidewinder 3 times on the trot. Actually I take that back, he'll get beat sooo bad the first two times he won't want to play a third. This all despite the "sharzies"

I can hear it now " Where's the Power I need to boost up my record."

Double In is iffy for tonight. I have to make an appearance at my Coast league game tonight in Abby. So if I show it's will be around 10 or about the same time the power is a solid 1-9 for the evening.

Double In.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to make an appearance at my Coast league game tonight in Abby.

Just to support them? That is a long way to go to watch a fcuking game. I would like to advise you to NOT play tonight because the important games in your life start at 9:00 on Saturday morning. :eek:

As for arrows, Sidewinder, you're truly rattled. A confident player would not be asking other members to try and throw a fellow competitor off his game. Remember, I have only picked up the darts once in 9 weeks. Has anybody seen my darts?

Tilly

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have the goalies gloves and kit from last weeks debacle. I also have all the ankle tape. I have to go and support the guys. Even if it's only for 45 mins. That's still more than some of them have put in all year. :rolleyes:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Work day?

You call what you do work DI? That's a stretch, kind of like the power saying he can play darts. The important thing is that you show up, more than we can say for some of the other DCS members, cough Tilly cough. Excuses, excuses, shame on you Tilly, obviously the Captain still needs to work on your mental toughness, and if anyone will be distracted by the bristols this evening, I'll give $1.50 to $1 that it will be Sidewinder. Let's see some action on that.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good news and bad news.......

Hey , I was cleaning out my golf bag today and found your darts from your classroom in there. I will bring them on thursday

From a PM, the above information has been attained. Unfortunately, I won't see the arrows until tomorrow night. So, I will just have to use the house darts and stuff the D.C.S. If I don't, I already have a great excuse. Would Tiger Woods just pick up any old pair of clubs to play in the British Open? I think not. He would play with his custom made clubs, like Tilly plays with his custom made darts.....

I will be there around 8:39.

Tilly

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough to play...but once you get used to it...Fcuk...I'm gonna be up all night. Thanks a bunch Yoda!:confused:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In real darts action, there is a new number one....

Tilly "The Tornado" Tompkins is officially the number one player. It only took two weeks officiall for Tilly to get to the top. With a record of 4 - 1, one might say it is hardly worthy. Well bollocks to anyone who says that. The only loss was against One Dart in my first match(just arrived after a long drive from Steveston). Also, I was forced to use Sidewinder's arrows, which were supporting UNION FCUKING JACK flights. There is no way I was going to win that match. Everything was going against me. Anyway, I worked my way through the field setting up a re-match with One Dart, who had started the night at 4 - 0. Sidewinder and the Power had just beaten One Dart, so I figured I better kick him while he is down. I did. It certainly wasn't ass-spanking material but a win is a win. It must be noted that 2 games against "Mr. X" Kevin(Keith to the Sidewinder) will NOT count towards results.

Bravedart showed up a instantly thumped Scud AND Sidewinder. Poor Sidewinder wanted another chance to try and officially beat Tilly(he never has beaten Tilly or the Executioner) but Tilly had to come home and get his NAP of the night sorted out for One Dart. Sidewinder, keep practicing and you might beat Tilly.....

The women were exceptionally average tonight. Michaela has a tre-men-dous body but a shoc - king face. One of Scud's ex-student's Mom was at the Landing and he didn't recognize her in her 'Landing clothes'......A fun night nonetheless and it is good to have Tilly in the number one spot where he truly belongs.....

Tilly

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry I missed it guys but duty called at home ;) ;) nudge, nudge.

My wet dream was there again? Damn it to hell.I tell ya I had to do more loads of laundry last we...... never-mind. :D

I hate to be the barer of bad news for you Tilly on what seemed like a solid first night back, but as of 2 weeks ago the rankings went from a weekly format to a by-weekly. So you calling yourself #1 after only 5 games is, well, moot.

Funny how Sidewinder was #1 when Double In and Tilly were on hiatus, but as soon as they return it's back to punching bag status.

All is well again.

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
poor stuff.

not great darts tonight with a 4 and 5 record.[including two fcuking losses to fcuking Bravedart!] The bastard must have been practicing.

The real disapointment was the lack of grumble around. The pool table was being used by a rather vulgar common crowd;like the Buck. on a bad night.

Hopefully you Ladner boys can do better next week.Sidewinder.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Decent stuff

OD started the night off strong, jumping out to a 4-0 start. He was mesmerized by Sidewinder and seemed to lose his way, dropping three straight matches, including a poorly played loss to a opportunistic Tilly. BTW Tilly, one other good thing about the Landing is that since The Power and I go there so often, there is no charge for pop or your precious soda water and lime, that being said, I have the $5 that you gave Scud to include. One thing that has yet to be mentioned, DI will love this, we can't forget the magical number that The Power threw last night. A record for the ages, one that may be equaled but never broken. Yes, that's right, The Power stepped up to the table and threw a ZERO ! Classic. Hopefully next week the Bristols return and that we have a certain English influence.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
belated

With the possible exception of Sidewinder and Bravedart (who's marathon match to end the evening forced :D me to go talk to Michaela again) here are the #'s from Wednesday.

Sidewinder: 4-5
The Power: 3-7
One Dart: 7-3
Scud: 3-6
Tilly Tompkins: 5-1
Bravedart: 4-1

Other than the crack dealers on the pool table and my own personal 3 dart record, the night went off well. Double In once again failed to show up bringing his attendance record into question. On something of a more serious note, a discplinary hearing has been scheduled to levy a fine against One Dart for his "attempted bitchslap" of a handshake after being defeated by the Power. A dark day indeed when a handshake doesn't end the match. What is the DCS coming to? Maybe Fastshow can up the level of decency if his stiff upper lip can make an appearance next week.
That is all.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bravedart went 4 for 1? :eek: Who else did he play beside The Power 4 times?

One Dart should be fined and it should be big. From day one the D.C.S. has ended EVERY match with a handshake. Even Hurricane shook my hand right before I called him a lying cheat with a grade 3 education, this all as he stormed out of the Buck. The only thing that should be slapped at the end of any match is perhaps an ass, but only when it performing an "ass dance" or maybe if it's Michaela's....

OD, buy a round this Wednesday and all will be forgiven. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0