Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

International and Local Darts Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatever...

Frustration had set in after blowing a lead to sidewinder and then having an inept Power sneak out a win. DI, the grin on his face and the hand outstretched in my face were worthy of the slap. He refused to take my hand though and then bitched when I wouldn't shake properly. Fukc him though, at least that wasn't the game where he threw a ZERO. As for the round, sure, you never show up so I guess that leaves you out, Bravedart comes late, Scud will probably have some cheese puffs to make for french camp and Tilly and The Power drink soda water and pop respectively which we don't pay for. Guess that leaves Sidewinder receiving a nice cold pint of his favorite, Rickard's Pale. It should be noted that Bravedart's only loss of the night took place when he faced some real competition, OD. Eagerly awaiting next wednesday when I can stuff you all.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DI, the grin on his face and the hand outstretched in my face were worthy of the slap

Worthy of a slap? Last time I checked, this wasn't a meeting of little girls upset that Suzie doesn't want to talk to Janie. Every other time anyone has lost, no matter the circumstances, combatants have shaken hands.

He refused to take my hand though and then bitched when I wouldn't shake properly

You offered me your wrong hand while downing your beer. I think someone needs to get over how good they think they are.
On that note, who's making the trek on Wednesday?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As long as you two don't get in to a hissy fight, I will grace you with my darting excellence, say around 8:30ish?

I trust OD's fine will be timed just right as to avoid it getting warm. We wouldn't want further fines and/or possible suspensions handed out now would we?

C A N A D I A Nplease.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is spelled right. I'm just anticipating Quebec to separate and I believe when they do they'll take your beloved D with them. Bastards.

Scud will understand.

P R I C K !

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Free Beer!

Sidewinder will be there[can we assume the Landing?] The Mrs Sidewinder has a friend flying in from Ontario and I have to meet at the airport so just may be a little late;but will aim for 8.30. Now for the free pint; just dont let it be Rickards pale!That was the worst fcuking pint of all time last week-even if it was on special.The usual budget wrecking Kilkenny will do nicely,thank you.B.T.W. shame there wasnt an outdoor dart board at the Nations cup beer garden. Sidewinder.

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
p.s.

Just spoke to Tilly and he may appear tomorrow ;but only if the brothers 3 ensure an adequate supply of grumble around the pool table. And b.t.w.kindly make sure that the old beggar on a bike is not pestering the Sidewinder for a dollar in the parking lot again.Remember that the Buck is always availible if you 3 cant produce! Sidewinder.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The hot weather should be more than enough to entice an ample supply of ladies to distract Sidewinder. As for the homeless man, at least he didn't try to sell you a clock.:eek:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What gives?

BTW, I will pay my .12 cent fine next Wednesday. I am a bit embarrassed because I couldn't finish off Sidewinder and chucked a wild dart into the wall.

OD would like to know how in just a few short months, the fines in the DCS have jumped over a thousand percent. Are DI and the Captain above the law? I give a half-hearted handshake to The Flower and all of a sudden the whole world has gone haywire. I believe that a smaller fine, say a delicious rib and wing combo, would be more appropriate and cheaper. That way all members of the DCS will be able to enjoy, not just those who aren't lame and don't drink while playing darts.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wild darts are in a totally different category from a shoddy handshake. I will accept your rib and chicken combo in lou(sp) of.... Sidewinder will be heart broken though.

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
free food

nachos would be very acceptable but if the poor student can only afford wings i suppose it will do.Sidewinder.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nachos with tomato and cheese only

Nachos and a Club Soda will be adequate. They must have no onions since I am allergic to this particular vegetable. If Tilly shows up, it will be around 9:30. I have to take my Aunt to the airport and drive my Mum home afterwards. I have to see how she is feeling at this time before deciding to make a venture to the Landing to enjoy the nachos that should be bought by the poor sport. For the record, I have never been found guilty of breaking D.C.S. rules, just harrassment.

Captain Tilly

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
better late than never.

Sidewinder is just about to have supper and will be a little late. Just got a call from that wanker bravedart;he wont be there tonight as he has to spend quality time with his girlfriend!Presumably that means he will get screwed,blewed and tatood!Lucky bastard. Sidewinder.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The damage first:
Double In: 7-4
The Power: 4-7
Sidewinder: 4-5
One Dart: 4-3

And a couple of records to note first of all. Had Michaela shown up tonight her balloons would have been in danger of being punctured by the bounceback that Double In had. Somewhere in the neighbourhood of 12 ft.
One Dart had a less than stellar throw that lodged in between the carpet and the wall. DI, TP, and SW all thought that he was attempting to throw off Double In's attempt at the double bull finish before realizing that, yes indeed, he was trying to hit the board.
40 minutes. That is the record for the longest wait for service. The fcuking retard of a waitress not only failed to bring drinks that were ordered, she failed to bring the correct ones. What kind of a barhag can't tell the difference between Guinness and Kilkenny. Two words, Shoc-king.
As for Bravedart,
Presumably that means he will get screwed,blewed and tatood
, that's about the only acceptable reason. Couldn't you have at least lied. Or did you guys just need some alone time. Some time to talk, to really figure out your relationship.
Tilly was absent yet again, leading to questions about performance anxiety. Is a matchup with Sidewinder that frightening? We all know Double In can't handle the hop and throw technique, but does Tilly lack the confidence.
As for The Power, not a lot to be happy about. Other than the results of the fine levied last week against One Dart. Delicious.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
7-4

The boards at the landing are loaded. I want an official inquiry immediately. I was a full 3 size 10.5 flip flops back from the 8 foot mark. Shattering what I think was Bravedarts old mark of 9.5 feet from the board.

The Landing and it's Hur-en-dous waitress are officially off my Christmas card list. That was by far the worst service EVER. The mere fact that I had three full games with The Power before I was forced to go get my own beer from the fat guy behind the bar, should have tipped us off we were in for a long night, but when you're forced to order 2 pints at a time in fear you may not see the cow again is too much. Not to mention I had to listen to Sidewinder moan for 15 minutes about getting the wrong pint. It's no wonder The power beat me.Barley.

I say it's back to the Buck next week. This may prompt Tilly out of the closet and on to the Oake again. The D.C.S. is a great "league" but it not the same with-out it's founder.

BTW, Bravedart should be fined for not being smart enough to make up some B.S. excuse like the rest of us. "Quality time" just doesn't cut. Now, if he said he had to clip his toe nails, and his junior mints we melting that would have been acceptable.

Nachos sound fair to everyone?

Double #1 In.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will be there next week definitely

Sorry about last night, lads. My Mum was having a stinker of a time after her sister left, so I stayed with her for awhile and I didn't want to come out at 10:00. I had to spend a bit of time at home after this because I am trying to work my way out tonight, tomorrow, and Saturday. Four in a row is always hard to pull off....

It doesn't sound like I missed much in terms of crumpet and service.......

Captain

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
pissed off

It is the Buck. next week.What kind of a dumbass waitress would bring me a guiness instead of a Kilkenny and then after hiding for 20 minutes would be so stupid to tell me that it lookedlike Kilkenny?

Not only should Bravedart be fined a plate of nachos I hereby propose we start referring to him instead as Poofter Dart until he stops being a lurker on this site and properly signs on so that he can defend himself,

not much to comment on about the darts last night except to mention a couple of double one finishes. Sidewinder.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weak weak weak

On behalf of Bravedart, since when did not showing up on wednesday night become a finable offence? If that were the case then we'd be enjoying some of Scud's fine cheese puffs on a twice monthly basis and be able to wash them down with a cold club soda and lime from Tilly. Pretty soon the language police will be out and the only vulgarities heard will be akin to those DI heard while out with the virgins in abby. I can just hear it now:

Tilly: Darn.

Sidewinder: Oh my word, that was a poorly thrown dart.

Scud: Try harder next time!

No one wants it to come to this. Well, maybe Hurricane, no ass dances this way. The DCS sentencing triumvirate of the flower, Dputz, and the old man burned me last week for a rib and wing, it would be unnaccptable to let their reign of terror continue anymore. Scud, next week bring the guillotine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0