Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Tourney Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Gelati

Jun 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rick Merando, I'll be glad to sell Ice cream for your team if that is what you need to make some money to survive.

Jimmy H....Apprentice might not play good if he is not playing at all? He is damaged.

Professor and El Presidente are in together!!!!!

All the rest of you titsoons I have to get back to italia headquarters in my basement....vafunculo heavy duty.

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good morning apprentice i heard there was a big meeting at the dungeon........well i hope the juntas i supplied were good ...

Apprentice i hope youre not to juntad out to play this weekend .....

Wormy if you try to slither on my sidewalk i will stomp on you and squish to the sidewalk you punk......RE: Respect EL-PRESIDENTE or you will pay.

Bobby T are you still on the sidelines trying to figure out on how you are going to bash el-prez well you will be on the sidelines for a long time you fcuknut.....

Zucchinni is it true you are in a golf tourney this weekend....is that the reason you are not playing sunday or the real reason you are bent out of shape........

I

IL PADRE

I'm Back

To Rick or 123 kid you can talk the talk let's see if you can walk the walk. Rick your team will lose in the second round to many idots not enough skill Look what happen to France

EL Prez my long lost pal keep up the great Juntas. They we great last night.

Il padre is the founder of Mr Gelati ice cream stand.

I

IL PADRE

Professor, In yesterdays sermon I asked the church to get some money together so we could help you out. One of the parishoners named Gianluca Peepeeinbocca asked me "Il Padre, why are we helping out this professor character"....I said "Gianluca, son of God...when little lambs of Jesus are in trouble we as servants of the Lord have to help these little lambs"....All of the congregation nodded as I passed around the collection bucket...After taking out my 20% cut for my cherokee payments I have just finished mailing out the money to the Professor. I hope that this money will deter you from joining the elite...they are evil people and are not allowed in the Church..One of them is so evil he steals from the basket. And on Christmas or Easter a dangerous dark cloud is seen hanging above them ..and it stinks like skunk...please Son of God do not join them....

Good Luck on Sunday and may the Llord be with you...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Luck on Sunday and may the Llord be with you...
Is that supposed to be Lord or Lloyd? It would probably make a world of difference.

Then again, this is the I-tie forum... nevermind :rolleyes:

~TB.

Crazy Calabrese

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello Sportfans

Good Luck to everybody on the weekend except Jimmy Holliday..I hope you break a leg..literally!!

Mr. Gleati , I heard you want to sell gelati for our team....anytime homo.

El-Prez and Philosopher...you guys are going to get a beating if I ran into you two clowns...I'll make you scream elite sucks while you polish my boots...

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sunday Scores

Abruzzo 4 Catz 2
Campan 2 Treviso 1 (Penalty Shots)
Puglia 2 Veneto 1

Abruzz - Catz

Abruzz were full marks for our 2-0 lead at half, only to fall asleep in the opening 15 minutes of the second...suddenly 2-2.
A secodn Yellow card to a catz player, and they were down to 10 men.
Frank T made it 3-2 ...
Carlos B. made the run of the year, starting at left half, and ending up in the right corner flag, only to skin three Catz players and set up Frank T for the tap into the empty net...brilliant.
Catz then lost their composer with ten minutes left in the game and TA took his frustrations out with a round house , and was consequently ejected from the game.
The game never did resume, as the Catz bench went nuts at the ref...who then called the game.

There WILL be a new champ this year...who, is anyones guess.
All the teams in the semi's are capable of winning.

Super-Pippo

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phantom second yellow card

Pippo

Your game report is quite accurate,yes you guys took it to us in the first half and fully deserved the 2-0 lead.The 2nd half we came out and tied it at 2 and had the momentum.Joe(the ref) made a POOR decision in giving Adriano a 2nd yellow for I believe was diving but what frustrated me was he wasnt even part of the play.If we finished with 11 guys,it would of made for a great finish.........Good luck next week!!!!

CC

Good Luck to everybody on the weekend except Jimmy Holliday..I hope you break a leg..literally!!

Your one classy individual!!!!!!!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phantom Yellow

Adrianno suckered the ref into the first peno...Chris tried to make the save, and if Adrianno had hit the net with his shot Chris would have made the save. BUT Adrianno missed the net, and then followed through into Chris and dove over him...really, it was a world class dive...I am sure the ref felt silly at half when he consulted with his linesmen...
When Adrianno tried it again, the ref could not pass up the oppurtunity.

I will have to say there was a bit of world cup fever in giving the yellow card for the dive though.

Mr. Gelati

Jun 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gelati

fil, Heavy duty doing nothing on the field yesterday..you struggled hard to make a 20 yard run before you got tired.....Get into shape you baby..

And titsoon, Adriano was fouled in the second half you knob so their was no consultation of the linesman...and Pete was the titsoon who pushed Adriano....we talked about it at the roller...

Apprentice.....stay off the juntas and away from the mirage and maybe youll produce some numbers.....but your still elite...

Jimmy H...I miss watching you run to the corner flags to eat panini...get well soon,

cRAZY Calabrese...you were walking around the field yesterday like you were king of the world.....I hope fil sits on you during next weeks game!!!

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
apprentice

so we didnt make the playoffs........i dont know whats more embarrassing, not making the playoffs cause we didnt deserve it or finishing 2nd, strong line up, high expectations, losing in the first round to the last place team. we've been out for only 7 days and now you and veneto are joining us hehehehehe:D you guys are VERGONIAS. THE ELITE,EL PREZ AND MR.GELATI SUCKS IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN APPRENTICE

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Gelati

Originally posted by Mr. Gelati
fil, Heavy duty doing nothing on the field yesterday..

Too busy watching Carlos put on a clinic.

As for me,
Maybe too much Gelati the day before!:confused:

Mr. Gelati

Jun 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The circus called the Gelati stand and asked if we had seen any midgets that had escaped from the pen ....and I said well yes I seen Marco C eating a mini cone Gelati with his ugly dog which is almost as big as him....

lAY-OFF THE MEMBERS OF THE ELITE...OR YOU'LL BE DAMAGING!!!

professor

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
abruzzo 2 catanzaro 2 thats the real final score in my mind, once again the ref tries to be the hero because he has a problem with one of our players,yes i agree we did not play well in the first halve but our team showed heart and came back from two goals and controled the game until the ref made a stupid call when the ball was no were near the players, once again we get burned,call us babys call us poor sports,but i will put my FULL team against abruzzo any time........ how much extra did it cost to end the game 12 minutes early :confused: :confused: :confused:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Professor

Are you kidding me???

You guys were lucky to only be down by 2 at half.
We had a 10 minute mental lapse, and you guys capatilized...

The same ref also gave you guys the peno that started the rally.

And to end the game 12 minutes early was the doing of your bench.

Did you really want to continue with nine men down 4-2???

The Apprentice deserved his red card.
Adrianno was unlucky to receive his second yellow...as I stated in a previous post. World Cup Fever.

Pippo

PS How was Carlos in the backroom? was he denied entry?;)

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Gelati

Originally posted by Mr. Gelati

And titsoon, Adriano was fouled in the second half you knob so their was no consultation of the linesman...

Eaaaaaaasssssyy Mr. Gelati,

Even a broken watch is right twice a day.

Super-Pippo

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
we're done

Puglia 2
Veneto 1

And so ends another exciting Italian League campaign for Veneto.

Puglia were the better and more deserving team on the day. They created far more scoring opportunities and limited us to a few half-chances in the second half. We couldn't really handle the three-headed monster of Laurent, Eggy and Randazzo and they pretty much picked us apart. They're a good team and their sideline comes through with some rather entertaining chirps.

Still, I give credit to our team for battling all season. Every game we played in was decided by one goal or less, with the exception of the 5-3 win over Puglia during the regular season. I guess we proved we could play with anybody - but yesterday, we seemed far too content to sit back after taking the lead, a move which cost us a couple of times this year (notably against Abruzzo, where we went up 1-buzz and then proceeded to lose the game in similar fashion, 2-1).

I guess we kinda struck it lucky getting to the semifinals last season, and this year - it just wasn't in the cards.

As for the other games, the PK shootout between CamPan and Treviso was hardly a classic, but an amazing performance by The Bitch. I think he stopped five penos. Sadly, his team couldn't have scored in a monkey whorehouse with an armload of bananas, and CamPan took the win.

Crazy Calabrese

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This just in.....Catanzaro has already gave Jimmy Holliday his walking papers. I recieved an email from the president(e) and Jimmy H has been let go ...is this the end of his career? I hope so. And will he try to take over another team with force...IF at first you dont suceed try and try again...:eek:

Also, I got a call from the elite boss and he has informed me that the Philosopher is the biggest Homo in the elite and is about to get the boot...maybe there is room for the master of soccer like myself.

We are well prepared to dominate the weak Abruzzo side on Sunday and I am looking forward to shoving the win down their throats...

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Crazy Calabrese

We are well prepared to dominate the weak Abruzzo side on Sunday and I am looking forward to shoving the win down their throats...

Confidence, I like that in a person....but hiding behind an alias....:mad:
If you are going to talk the talk, you best be prepared to walk the walk.

You know who I am, but we dont know who you are.
If you feel you can step up to the CHALLENGE, state your name and we'll see ya' Sunday.

That my friend is not being afraid, unlike your signature....coward.

Crazy Calabrese

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My signature is the truth, I have never lied to anyone...especially a fcukin trator like yourself...I hope we crush you. You know what, as part of the Calabria organization I am GAURANTEEING A VICTORY. Go for a run to the whats for lunch section...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0