Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Tourney Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Philosopher

May 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cc

Next time you are trying to hide who you are, You should not use words that only jackasses like yourself "Monkey"

So go play with Rick so maybe he will let you play this week

Jackass

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: I'm baCCk

Originally posted by Crazy Calabrese

I AM JUST LETTING EVERYONE KNOW THAT WE WILL WIN THE COPA D'ITALIA, THEN AFTER THAT YOU CAN ALL KISS MY ASS.

And who's ass would that be?

Only time will tell I guess....

Tick TOCK Tick TOCK

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I AM JUST LETTING EVERYONE KNOW THAT WE WILL WIN THE COPA D'ITALIA, THEN AFTER THAT YOU CAN ALL KISS MY ASS.

Dang. Here I was hoping I could kiss your ass before you win the Copa D'Italia. Now I have to wait.

Since I don't know who you are, its hard to get any real ammo against you. I'll narrow down who CC isn't, though:

I'm gathering you're not one of the three imports - Bevan, Adamson or Sandhu. You have too much "inside" I-Tie knowledge and seem to know what the hell "The Elite" is.

You're not Joe Marello, because Joe has a university education and probably understands the difference between "your" and "you're", and how to use them correctly.

We all figured you were Rick Marando, but Rick came on here to cleared his name and cryptically told us all "He doesn't hide behind nicknames" or something like that. So either he's a really good, honest guy, or he's played us all for fools by signing up for two seperate TTP accounts and keeping this really bad saga going. I give Rick the benefit of the doubt and believe his claim that he is not CC.

You could be Corazza. From what I gather he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Spelling and grammatical mistakes would indicate as much. But I've got a gut feeling its not him.

You could be that Roselund kid. Lord knows I'd come on here all full of piss and vinegar if the keeper (and teammate) from SFU was talking crap about my sister and dedicating really long, really weird posts about my game. But he probably would have said something sooner, and probably directed more venom at The Bitch.

This leaves a few guys, all of whom could be the guilty party. This is bigger than who shot Mr. Burns.

Who is Crazy Calabrese?

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sensei

Another Point,

Must be a player who played on calabria last year....only about four-five guys there from last year.

Crazy Calabrese

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
THIS IS BIGGER THAN MR. BURNS

Professor....go sit on your rock down in Stanley Park and think of some other plan to crush the ELITE....why dont you go prepare for Sundays game...ya thats right you got screwed over by the refs and lost.

Sensei, well done on narrowing it down but you will NEVER find the identity of the CC.

Philosopher...go take a flying leap out of a helicopter...your the COMMISH.

EL-PRESIDENTE IS NOWHERE NEAR THE MAGNITUDE OF CRAZY CALABRESE

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fil, you are the coward , go trade teams because the guys at the A-bar were calling you a traitor. Get some class, jerk-off.

Nice.

CC,

The celanese chancellor told me to tell ya' :

You must be one of the guys super-pippo carried on his back last year.
The only reason he left was to give his back some much needed rest....
Be afraid CC....Calabrese Coward = CC

:D :D :D

Mr. Gelati

Jun 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I once stopped by Celano to get some heavy duty Gelati from this guy they called Giuseppe Horsematzo. When I went into his little shop he told me about this secret soccer player named Vittorino Scratchipallini. Scratchipallini was a legend of Celano soccer, he would only play in the big games and was the best player around. He was like the damage of the ital league. I asked why he would only play in big games and Horsematzo said because he lived with the sheep in the fields. I thought it was funny that he missed soccer to be with the sheep but I guess he is on some "funny" Gelati. After I bought some heavy duty gelati from Horsematzo we went to watch the championship game. It was 6-0 for the visiting side ( they were called the Avezzano Assino's) at half time. Unanounced a mysterious man came into the 210 maximum capacity stadium on a big sheep. It was Scratchipallini. Wow he was Damage. He scored 7 goals and on the last goal he even celebrated with the sheep. The Celano Clan won the game 7-6. It was amazing especially after my 9th Gelati. After the game he gave me a ride to the train station on his sheep. I asked him about his weird life and why he lived with the sheeps , he said , Mr. Gelati..I am a man of great powers on the soccer field, similar to your expertice with Gelati so I only like to play importnat games so the people will love me. I said the people love you, why do you live with the sheeps ...he said " Because they are white and fluffy. After that comment I, Mr. Gelati became worried and walked the rest of the way to the train station.....I had met the Legend of Celano, am mighty soccer star with a baaaaaaaad fetish for sheep.

Mr. Gelati

Jun 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of Classic

Zaurrini, since you have shown interest in the mythical life of Mr. Gelati I will share another story of great moral value:rolleyes: .

When I first started to sell Gelati I found out that a great place to get secret Gelati recipe's was in Cosenza, at a little shop in the middle of the mercato. I flew to Roma and after a quick hummer from a local sweetheart ( she really enjoyed my cone) I got on the train to Cosenza. Since this was my first major Gelati trip I wanted to make sure everything went right, that is why I started with a hummer. When I arrived I went straight to the Gelati store. Wow, it was an amazing Gelati store, If you appreciated Gelati as much as I do you would understand the magnitutde of this Gleati store. I introduced myself to the owner ...I said hello my name is Mr. Gelati, he said heloo Mr. Gelati my name is Roberto Mangafiga, I have been expecting you, you are needed. I had told nobody that i was going to the gelati store in Cosenza except Damage so I was wondering how he knew I was coming....It then hit me that the rumours were true, he was the Harry Potter of Gelati . After a conversation and a Gelati he invited me to stay at his place for the remainder of my trip. I agreed and moved my stuff to the back of the Gelati store. On the third day of my trip Mr. Mangafiga asked me to come with him to watch his soccer team that he sponsored practice for local league final . The team was called the Cosneza lupi's. They were the second best team in the league next to the Bari Boys. The finals were coming up soon and Mangafiga was worried that his team was going to lose because the goalie was severley sick after eating a rotten gelati. . He had made a bet with another Gleati store owner that the loser had to retire. I reassured Mangafiga that I would do everything in my power to help him win, because he was the harry potter of Gelati and because his daughter gave excellent hummers:eek: . So I did the unthinkable and pulled out my special red boots and decided to play Goalie for the Lupi's.

The game was very intense from the get-go, I only had three Gelatis before the game because I didnt want to cramp. My boots were nice and polished , just like my nob in Mangafigas daughter's mouth. They scored a nice goal at the beginning of the game and it seemed like we were destined to lose 1-0. With one minute left we had a corner kick and the Lupi's pushed everyone into the box including myself....Right before the corner I heard Managfiga yell " DO it for the Gelati...you are the chosen one"...When the kick was crossed I leaped above everyone and with all my Gelati strength i headed the ball past the Bari goalie. It was all tied up. The game went directly to penalties. I stopped all 5 with my red boots, and we scored one...some guy by the name of el-presidente got the winner:confused: After the game we had a party and Mr. Gelati pulled me aside and gave me a bag and told me not to look in it until I got home, he thanked me and called me the chosen one of the Gelati future. I said thank you and went and packed my stuff, for it was time to go home. I never opened that sac, for some reason i just thought that It wasnt right to accept the sac from someone who's daughter gave such beautiful hummers. The sac still lies in my Gelati store and just it's presence made me realize why the stop at Mangafigas store was very importnat n my career.

MR. GELATI

Mr. Gelati

Jun 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
jimmy h...

It is true, I do nothing all day at the Geati store...I have hired help to work the front and I sit in the back with my canutira and chinotto and enjoy the breeze while I post about my adventurous and mythical trips around the world.

Crazy Calabrese

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
IF YOU DONT KNOW ....NOW YOU KNOW...CALABRIA WERE VICTORIOUS....:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Great game today by the boys as we move on to the finals wed. night against Puglia...we should have finished the game in regulation but their keeper played well. We got away with a penalty on a corner kick but then that jerk off ref, Mauricio gave them a phantom spotter...but in the end we won....a special thanks to Marco Durante for standing on his head...well done Boys...

Philosopher, stick a sock in it before I knock you out!!!!!

Zaurrini, thanks for coming out, you should have subbed yourself a little earlier, scared of penalties? just like you chickened out last year with us!!! ....tell your buddy Mario, to take a seat on the pine and maybe he should telegraph his peno a little bit more...RETIRE.

Mr. Gelati

Jun 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crazy Calabrese is a mean gelati man

Mr. Crazy Calabrese, didn't your mother ever take you out and buy you Gelati as a kid or were you always stuck eating those ice cream sandwiches that she bought 300 at a time from Costco. That stuff is not real Gelati, that is Manga-cakeyGelati. I can see you are frustrated soul who needs direction from one of my mythical Gelati stories.

One day in 1986 I got a call from Lik-me-Sac the president of the Chinese Gelati Council. He was a funny little riso with a good sense of proper Gelati. He said they were having the first ever Chinese Gelati contest and he wanted me to be the head judge because my father, Mr. Gelati Sr. was not feeling good to a disease known as head freezitis, very common in the Gelati world.

When I had arrived in China there were alot of fans at the airport, waiting for me to sign autographs and take pictures. I am a legend in China after the 1982 affair with president ming ho chee chee when I saved him from assasination in the local gelati store. After a couple of hours taking pics and signing little chinese boobies with a sharpy I went to the Lik-me-sac's house. We discussed the rules and regulations of the chinese Gelati contest and we worked over the details over some sweet and sour pork gelati.

After we ate I went to the local massuese to get a hummer. Mr. Gelati does not go on trips without getting daily hummers. This one only cost 300 yen, good steal for a tight ass chinese school girl.

On the first day of the contest I tasted alot of different Gelati's and they were okay, most of them tasted like dogs and cats and some peculiar little rat tastes. I ran into a couple of friends from home, like James and Kenny from the Castello D'Gourmet, they were getting some new ideas for their Saturday night specials.
When I was leaving back to the masseuse parlor I heard some men talking behind the booth, they said they were planning on killing lik-me-sac...I was worried but remained calm and went to inform lik-me.

When I went to his house he was not home but his daughter was there, boy can she suck a noodle....She was so good at sucking my cone I forgot to tell her about the plot to kill her dad.
So I phoned lik-me on his cell but no answer. I was scared but I just put on my kimono and ate a gealti and pondered my next move.

I woke up a little early the next day to drop my little bitch off at the massuese parlor..I had no idea how she was gonna work after she worked Mr. Gelati all night long. I gave her the boot and made my way to the Gelati contest. Lik-me -Sac was already there and he looked happy and then I told him they were gonna kill him and then he looked sad. I gave him a lemon gelati because that is what makes me feel better, but it didnt work!!!

After some more strenuos judging and worrying about Lik-me-Sac it was time for the presentation of the first place trophy. Me and Lik-me-sace going to present the trophy when the lights went out and I heard three shots. When the lights went back on lik-me-was down on the ground as hed had been shot, they tried to shoot me but I put on my bullet proof Canutira before I went on stage...I bought it out of the back of some cherokee on commercial drive from aldo staniscia. Lik-me-sac had died and i was okay, so I was happy because what would the world be without MR.GELATI!!!!!!!!!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can I get my two minutes back

Mr. Gelati

You have some classic posts, but they just go on and on.
Just give us the hummer stories, not the other stuff.

HOSgetsgreatGelationMainSt.

Mr. Gelati

Jun 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
They are calssic, true I do get carried away with my mythical trips

When I first started being a Gelati Icon in the community I had to go on a business trip with this beautiful girl named Christina Blowonme, she had nice boobies and lips that would drive any cone wild.

We went to a little town near Pickle lake for the Manitoba Gelati tasting. It was cold and one night her heater in her room broke so she came to sleep in Mr. Gelati's room. Boy she reEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEally likes Gelati, especially when I dripped my Vanilla from my Cone all over her stoma:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ......

THERE YOU GO HOS;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts