Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Tourney Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats just my point

What you are saying holds very little weight unless you tell us who you are.

Therefor you post is moot

Take a lesson from Rick M, and use your name if you are going to guarantee a win for the Calabria organization...

...otherwise just lurk, Coward.

Zaurrini

Crazy Calabrese

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll just see you on the field...you know who I am, Jimmy H . knows who I am ......When we go head to head, It's a fact that I'll be the last one standing....Super Pipsqueak.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not good enough

Let everyone know who just guaranteed a win for Calabria.

Then whether Calabria wins or loses, at least you will still have respect from others, myself included.

But guaranteeing a win, and hiding under an alias in case you lose...pathetic.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CC

I thought I knew who you were but I may be mistaken....give us a few more hints on who you are?????

The way Super Pippo was playing on Sunday,I wouldn't want to get in a tackle with him.....he's at his best when he's nasty and thats how hes playing right now.......

The Accountant

Jun 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello everyone

The Accountant would like to say to all the people on Takethepiss
to fcuk off and lick my sack.

CC walking around with your best friend yesterday (Rick) you two can go wack each other off.

I pick Abruzzo to win by two with a score of 2-0 because the last time cc scored was with on of the pig farm ladies.

Crazy Calabrese

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
All I am saying is that I am gauranteeing a win...If we lose I will come out and say who I am. This is ttp, I do not have to reveal myself to you guys, that is the nature of the site.

Philosopher, still hiding ...your a punk just like your elite crew....and your the biggest quitter to ever grace the ital league.

The Accountant...let me guess your the accountant of the elite...well if i ever get a hold of you I'll shove a fcukin calculator down your throat....be scared of the CC.

The Accountant

Jun 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CC listen up

I have nothing to do with the Stupid name like the Elite. I just hate people like yourself that talks like a fcuking jackass.

You carve people and you have nothing to carve until we know who you are. But if we new who you are we would realy feel sorry for yourself.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CC

Fair enough.

But how can we take your guarantee seriously...you do see my point, dont you?

By the way, the Celanese Chancellor guaranteed a win for Abruzzo...he told me to tell everyone. He is going to score 7 goals against those Calabrese pukes...who is the Celanese Chancellor????
ooohh:eek:
He guarantees the seven goals too!
He also Guarantees sunny waeather, with a 20% chance of rain...and 1% chance of snow, with a mix of slush for only 37% of the day.
he guarantees it!

Who is the Celanese Chancellor????:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

professor

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who is the Celanese Chancellor????
he is the same person that payed the ref more than the usual 40 dollars.... by the way driving down the drive today and spotted our friend eating pizza at the a-bar hmmm :confused: :confused: :confused:..and i dont think he paid for it either...

Crazy Calabrese

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you talking about that fat pig Mario ...he is so ****in old....give it up, hang up your boots you old man.....

I AM THE CRAZIEST CALABRESE YOU'LL EVER MEET...Accountant and Philosopher shut your pie hole before I shut it with my fist.

Professor..best Manager in the game....good luck in the future...

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on Jinks. ;) . I've long been retired from that tired league. My only interests lie in the elite N.Shore leagues.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Crazy Calabrese
Are you talking about that fat pig Mario ...he is so ****in old....give it up, hang up your boots you old man.....

Classy.

Hide behind your alias CC...
I bet you wait until after the game before you reveal yourself now.
I wouldn't want da Mario sticking me either.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A welcomed Return

CC,

How come no posts?

Coward.

Especially now that you may have to face WAB and da Mario....

sincerely,

zaurrini

Crazy Calabrese

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm baCCk

rumours are speculating that nobody gives a fcuk about WAB. If you return to the lineup do you expect to play? Do you think your a big enough star to just dress and get to play over guys who have busted their assess off all-year?

I don't care about Mario, I actually want him to start and play 90...that gives guys like ricky and Andrew an easier time to burn his mule ass...THE COMMISH could even burn him.

Philosopher...Are you returning to the ital league anytime soon you HOMO. Go hang out with your petty Elite crew you MONKEY.

Fil, you are the coward , go trade teams because the guys at the A-bar were calling you a traitor. Get some class, jerk-off.

I AM JUST LETTING EVERYONE KNOW THAT WE WILL WIN THE COPA D'ITALIA, THEN AFTER THAT YOU CAN ALL KISS MY ASS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0