Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kamloops 2009 August Long weekend Tournament

fowlerisgod14

Jul 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know where all the picture posting is!? there was mention at the beer gardens that there would be a facebook group etc.....but no sign of one.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or because there were only 4 Italians on the team, and they needed more shooters.

JBN and Defector: those are two of the worst examples in trying to defend the situation.

As a ref, how would you respond if the player walked up and re-set the ball?
That is more my point.

A no look pass :rolleyes:
Give me strength. Copyright Coach 2005

Check the copyright Z.

PS you are entirely correct in your position on this topic. That kind of stuff seems a bit desperate when you think about it.

Give me strength.

Sir M.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Check the copyright Z.

PS you are entirely correct in your position on this topic. That kind of stuff seems a bit desperate when you think about it.

Give me strength.

Sir M.

Alright...

I'll end with this one.

The point isn't how important the tourny was. Again, I LOVED the entertaining value of that PK.
That being said, it was unsportsmanlike. Inter deserved (copyright Dude 2008) the win cause the did so with a legal PK.

Discuss Copyright Regs 2003

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
well happy, i thought that the pk was not only ballzy (sp), but it was also brilliant. I had no idea that you were going to do that (although most of my team thought you were). I honestly thought that you were going to re-position the ball. Is it deceptive? Maybe but most of the times that i have seen that done it did not work. Yours definately worked and was well taken except that i think you did stop your forward progress when you bent over. But that is neither here nor there. The gorge fc player tried something like that in the bc finals but shanked it wide (the worst pk i have ever faced by far). So by that standard you are a better pk taker than the gorge guy.

Congrats to Inter on your win, but i know that you guys know that the real season hasn't started yet, and enjoy. By the way, what was the score of the final?

P.S. Happy, karma is a bitch and pulling that stuff on a fellow keeper will come back to haunt you. I don't know when but I know your payback will come.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0