Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Keith Miller Cup 2007

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs - Kurgan is still with the Dragons I believe. Aren't you playing co-ed w him?

Jack The Lad - they can't enter the A Cup as all Richmond League players are signed on BCSA B Forms.

Anything can happen obviosly but the Dragons have the quality and experience to be the heavy favourites in this mucker cup.

wayne's world

Jun 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks from the Island, Shell Beach Raiders and Gorge FC 3 have qualified. Most likely Juan de Fuca 3 will be the third team if they win there consolation final this weekend.

So far then;

1) Gorge FC 3
2) Shell Beach Raiders 4
3) Winner of Juan De Fuca 3 and Victoria West 4
4) Burnaby Parsi
5) Richmond All-blacks
6) Athletics "A"
7) Richmond Dragons
8) North Enderby

VMSL and FVSL are in cup stages still

Coachmen vs Dragons in cup play. Who are on these teams? They've been mentioned a few times on ttp.

Still no word where the tourney will be

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Dragons have won just about everything they've played for this year. They have a quality squad and it'd be a shocker if they don't take the cup at provincials.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The 3 VMSL reps will come from the final 4 of the div 2 cup:

Semi-finals (should be next weekend):
IFC Polonia vs. Westside Rino B
FC Romania vs Surrey Utd. C

The winners of those 2 games are in, and the losers playoff for the final provincial birth.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polonia should do well in this tournament. They have a solid team all around with a high work rate, plus some very speedy and skilled strikers. In my opinion they are the best div 2 team in the vmsl this year.

Romania on the other hand ... quite skilled, but their simulation is ridiculous. I don't know whether to be angered by it, or just laugh at them for looking so stupid. I'm sure the Valley folk and Islanders will have a field day with them.

Gigi_Becali

Oct 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polonia should do well in this tournament. They have a solid team all around with a high work rate, plus some very speedy and skilled strikers. In my opinion they are the best div 2 team in the vmsl this year.

Romania on the other hand ... quite skilled, but their simulation is ridiculous. I don't know whether to be angered by it, or just laugh at them for looking so stupid. I'm sure the Valley folk and Islanders will have a field day with them.

:(((((

wayne's world

Jun 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gorge FC 3 beat Shell Beach Raiders 3-0 yesterday to earn the 3rd spot for the VISL.

Still no word where the B Cup will be held

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's absolutely ridiculous that still have yet to announce the whereabouts of this tourney.

Honestly I have never seen so much banter about the who gives a fukc cup. seriously who gives a fukc. Oh and the latest in the acbc vs arsenal saga is who gives a fukc

secrest out..

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly I have never seen so much banter about the who gives a fukc cup. seriously who gives a fukc. Oh and the latest in the acbc vs arsenal saga is who gives a fukc

secrest out..

I think the guys playing for the cup give a fukc about it jakcass. That is such a classless comment from a guy playing for no cup who plays for a mid level fraser valley premier team who takes satisfaction in taking shots at guys who don't.

very sad indeed. you should really give your head a shake considering you were in this cup a few years ago and I'm sure it meant something then.

asspirate

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's absolutely ridiculous that still have yet to announce the whereabouts of this tourney.

Tuna: You cant blame BCSA on this. They try to find a host league, then to find out that they can't pull it off. Then it happens again. In past years its been until about this time that we wait to see where it is. It's a ton of work to host this tourney with minimal return other then proceeds from a beer garden. No wonder nobody wants the headache. Face it; it's no "A" Cup so it's a tough sell. BCSA will probebly have to take it over this time and host it out of New West like 2 years ago...

wayne's world

Jun 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

secrest out..

how would it feel if some B form team beat your so call A form team. sounds like your full of hot air and empty of talent.

it's okay if your gay. just stay in the closet for christ sake. it'll make the world a safer place.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
how would it feel if some B form team beat your so call A form team. sounds like your full of hot air and empty of talent.

it's okay if your gay. just stay in the closet for christ sake. it'll make the world a safer place.

Don't question his talent because safe to say he has it!

For your sake I hope its not on the island were the fields weren't cut and the biggest thing you looked forward to was the pregame gatorade they gave out.

jungleboy

Jun 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
safe to day, bulljive wouldn't make our starting lineup and we are a "b" form team. Don't be so proud for being on a mid to low ladder team in FV Premier. The calibre of soccer isn't all that great. It's like you proclaiming you're not gay but you're married to a 400 lb chick and riding on a moped on Robson Street on a Saturday night. :bronco:

jungleboy

Jun 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't question his talent because safe to say he has it!

For your sake I hope its not on the island were the fields weren't cut and the biggest thing you looked forward to was the pregame gatorade they gave out.

it was kinda hard to cut the grass when 3 of the 4 fields were turf. Yes, Hampton field was a tad long. But the turf field beside is was greats. The Gorge home field was new, but a big short.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
it was kinda hard to cut the grass when 3 of the 4 fields were turf. Yes, Hampton field was a tad long. But the turf field beside is was greats. The Gorge home field was new, but a big short.

Thats funny because only UVIC was turf the other 4 fields were grass at the same park..

What tournament were you playing?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0