Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ksl

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford4 ND Titans2 There keeper made some brilliant saves won them the game.Now on to winter league Div 2 watch out were a new team.
Ya that is not the same team from winter (player wise had much more talent)
If you can keep those players that are new from your winter Div 2 team you will contend for promotion. Good team last night, but still found a way to win!

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We may have lost, but I think gained some respect from a good Guildford team. We had a much different team from winter (some new pickups...improvements in talent and some guys who can't hack it but like to play in the summer) and played well. Still missing key pieces from our winter team, and despite this we played Guildford tough.

If it wasn't for their keeper and some missed chances we would have won this game. They controlled the ball and looked to dominate, but our counter attack style gave them problems and we exposed their defence which was a lil suspect.

Disppointed to lose, but a great summer overall and we have taken big strides for once in an off-season to improve for the season which really matters (winter!).

Good luck to Guildford in Div. 1 next year. They should do pretty well (as long as they stop continuous whiney bitching at each other, their opponents and the ref!).

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
The bitching and yelling will never stop. Mos guys on the team are real close friends that went to highschool together so its a little different in that way, thats why they bitch at one anohter...its not the best and real hard to understand outside the team but....its just how it is and no-one takes it to heart. Titans were MUCH better then div 2 last year again, if you can keep that exact team, you will do very well. I think last night Guildford had more talent, but Titans wanted it so bad...I do nt know if it was a guildford thing but ya deff gained some respect with how difficult that game was.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone from either Inter,Latin Impact, or Vault here know when, where and who are in the Semis this Sunday? The league has seemed to have forgotten about updating Sunday Divisions on the website and JB hasn't said anything. :confused: I'm guessing Vault is the 4th place team but looks like Bundaberg could have sneaked as well depending on the latest results, whatever they were.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
temple utd 2-3 phoenix . we owned the 1st half and they pushed like fcuk in the 2nd , good game to play in , not one card i think , 1st honor the phoenix have ever won . fun summer , now lets see if its 3rd time lucky to win the winter league .

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone from either Inter,Latin Impact, or Vault here know when, where and who are in the Semis this Sunday? The league has seemed to have forgotten about updating Sunday Divisions on the website and JB hasn't said anything. :confused: I'm guessing Vault is the 4th place team but looks like Bundaberg could have sneaked as well depending on the latest results, whatever they were.
bundaberg forfieted there remaining 3 or 4 games so i figure its vault

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
temple utd 2-3 phoenix . we owned the 1st half and they pushed like fcuk in the 2nd , good game to play in , not one card i think , 1st honor the phoenix have ever won . fun summer , now lets see if its 3rd time lucky to win the winter league .

Congratulations on the win! I was running the flag on your teams sideline. It was definately a game of 2 different halves as you mentioned but in the end you won and deserve full credit! On a side note kudos to both sides for playing hard and not much bikering to any of us officials, which makes it enjoyable for us, Congrats again and see you in the winter.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ya man, hard fought game. You guys came out flying and we made some terrible blunders that you rightfully capitalized on. Pretty clean game despite being hard fought. I wish the rest of the season would have been more like this game because it was a blast. Congrats fellas and see you all next summer.

HotSauce

Mar 4, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Knights league is the worst for not udating the standings.

I have emailed JB numerous times in the past about that, not only was the website not updated, he didnt even have the courtesy to reply to any of the emails.

KNIGHTS LEAGUE SUCKS!!

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Knights league is the worst for not udating the standings.

I have emailed JB numerous times in the past about that, not only was the website not updated, he didnt even have the courtesy to reply to any of the emails.

KNIGHTS LEAGUE SUCKS!!
that may be a tad harsh , its just a little fun summer soccer , look at it this way , you only pay $350 per team in the knights , fvsl in the winter is $1400 , things are not updated because they dont have a full time administrator to do all that stuff , all boils down to money , im happy to only pay like $50 reg fee to play all summer and find out the results here on TTP , if I paid $220 it would be a different story .

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets go...bring my beer for that game sir Chelsea
Woooo woooo wooo... Now I think we did pretty blinkin well in that cup run, not only did we beat Celtic who finished 2nd place, but ND who got promoted straight to Div.1! We beat one of the top teams in our division. Now in my book Celtic shud have counted as top level div.2 team?? But if not, I will have ur beer

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hamburgler, we play 7pm SRT vs Inter and u Play latin!!! Good luck amigo!!

Thanks buddy. You know man looking at your head to head scores with Inter, i would suggest stacking the D, no forward runs by D, look to poach 1 and/or maybe take it to PKs, depending how many subs you have. Maybe ask SuperMid to start Franny instead of MissionBlues also. :) LOL Anyways, good luck man. :D Go Vault!

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
C4L, I would wait to hand over that case of beer untill after the game. If you win it should be you that receives the case because you just beat a Div.1 team.

GL to both .

Go Vault:wa:

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i hate to be the voice of discouragement but iv played against vault and played for and against inter , the only way vault will pull it off is to play a flat back 10 and hope the C4L stands on his head plus hope that the inter squad of 22 men have all been out on a fundraiser on the saturday before , they have lots of fire power , lots of depth on the bench , fast wingers , you guys know , you have all lost to them at some point this summer . vault make mistakes . the exiles played vault with like 8 or 9 men and we still managed to score a goal , i got a few goals against the vault this year and it was not because i was working hard , took advantage of shitty defending is all , the one thing i will say is that if you can keep it 0-0 till halfway inter will get frustrated and maybe will start taking 40 yd shots , not that thas a bad thing because they got guys capible of that . defend hard . my money is with inter , gonna say 4 or 5 - 0 , just because they will be stacked . maybe franchise will gimme one of them beers after , ill be there cheerin on the inter .

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahhaha fair enough Franchise. Whats ur beers of choice my friend? And thankyou Lee I know we have had our ass sweeped by them all summer long, but we have two weeks off now and we are well rested!!! I am looking forward to the game and I hope they have their best team out, that way we can really beat up on some Div.1 Players hahaha. And Lee everyone knows that people over 6`5 cant stand on their heads, we get scared when turned up-side down.. Were better on our feet!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0