Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ksl

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh and best of luck to my boys at BC United. I will be cheering for you guys, take down those Mexican boys. Use ur size and let them bitch at the ref and get their red cards!

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually Lee, i think if Vault play with 2-4-3-1 That's 2 sweepers playing behind 4 defenders and playing really positionally solid like everyone is connected with a rope and with no adventurous runs. The 3 Mids also defensive. And just look to dump the ball through to the forward and only commit 1 or 2 mids hope to poach one. I think Vault could pull it off. Especially if they can get all their guys out rested. The key is playing positional, checking solidly, not overcommiting in some areas which would open up a 2 or 3 on 1 if missed, and again just look at dumping it to the 1 forward. Takes a bit of discipline but if C4L can oversee the movements, really pull the strings and keep everyone where they should be, they could pull it off.

I think also if they can defend long enough and keep it 0-0 til half, Inter could get frustrated like you say, and their defenders will eventually jump into the attack, if 1 or 2 of their defenders commit, that might leave a hole for their fastest forward to run through (who should run straight to net and not expect anyone to follow or to trail with him), which could also help for Vault to poach one. It's all about staying discipline through the whole game. Anyways, I know easier said than done, but I've played with and against Vault and I played against Inter twice this Summer, I've seen both play well and bad, so I know it's possible.

Anyways, should be interesting and a good game.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundays Open Semi-final
BC United 5 Latin Impact 1

One sided game, the closest the Latino's came was our own goal in the 80th.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter win 2-0. Very good game, vault are a good team an were right in the game till the end. Cfl made some great saves, but another two goals from myself put us in the final. Gotta say If vault play like that in winter game in game out they should have no problem in div 3.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter win 2-0. Very good game, vault are a good team an were right in the game till the end. Cfl made some great saves, but another two goals from myself put us in the final. Gotta say If vault play like that in winter game in game out they should have no problem in div 3.
Thanks man, it was a fun game to play in. We all enjoy playing you guys, we all worked hard but today you were just the better team. We needed something to spark us and get us going, but we just couldnt find the back of the net. Great goals btw.. And gl next round!

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good prediction!
Final is in Maple Ridge at SRT Turf . Great place for a final so everybody can come watch:rolleyes:. Its kinda on the way to Mission if you take to toll Bridge.

Gooner who do you play for?

Location isn't confirmed yet could be Binnie or CAP. CAP was originally slated.

Gooner plays for BC United. :)

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sun. Men's Div. Championship Final
Sun. Aug-15 7:00 G. E. U. Inter vs. B. C. United FC S. R. T. turf

Emailed this morning by JB.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, I've requested the venue be changed to either CAP or Binnie.

African Nations Cup is this weekend, and also SRT is a Road-trip away with no Skytrain access and little or no BC Transit access either. We have a lot of Cup tied players as well and potential travel time from AN Cup to Binnie or CAP is less than SRT. On top of that, CAP would be in between for everyone from both teams. Takes about 20-25minutes for everyone to get there from Maple Ridge or from Burnaby or New West.

Besides the league should have designated a park and posted that early on (which was initially CAP) so teams could make arrangements, not all of sudden change it cause of seeding or whatever couple days before the final, especially knowing the distance of SRT.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
cuz its close to mission? or because you can get drunk after the game and still drive home ( insert hick music )

ImmaGooner

Mar 23, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
nothing wrong with getting drunk at SRT after the game and driving home to hick music....SRTs a nice field, with stands for fans and optimal space to smoke a doobie afterwards, just that ****ing toll bridge, i already owe those bastards 100$

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
those things or i can stay in ridge (do less drunk driving) seen as i got a place there as well as mission, plus it's a nice field and our home ground too.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its a nice field, but its a hell of a drive for EVERY FREAKIN TEAM! So if its out there dont expect any, if anyone, to come watch from other teams. But I would like to come watch this match, seeing as I owe franchise a beer..

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0