Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ksl

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
nothing bad about you guys, just saying your strikers could play for the New England Patriots, thats all

Polska Fc is made up of steroid monkey injecting ex red scorpions and Un gang member.:eek:

just kidding:D

i have no idea who they are or who they think they are using my name with out my permission...

polska punks

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
whalley is beatable. we missed a late pk and gifted them 2 goals from corners and they won 2-1. they have a few dancers and thats it.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
KLS Teams please post your results.

The KLS website probably won't be updated until mid-August.

Lee did you play with the Isle's on the weekend?:confused:

C4L did you shutout Sunday?

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
KLS Teams please post your results.

The KLS website probably won't be updated until mid-August.

Lee did you play with the Isle's on the weekend?:confused:

C4L did you shutout Sunday?
no sorry , i pulled a ham string last week against moody in the tuesday night league , if i was playing we would have won 7-6:rolleyes:
ex - ilses 0 BC utd 6

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
VFC 2- W.C. 1: Pretty sloppy game by both teams. As usual they were physical and we knew it comming into the game. Both teams short on players, we had 12 they has 14ish... Nothing even worth talking about, hopeuflly both teams have better showings next matchup

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yea that was a tough one to lose. We gave you guys 2 gimmes and then made the push in the second half just couldn't finish more then one. You guys played the clock to the extreme but hey if it gets you the win. Sucks losing one of our best players last week for a while would have made a difference. But oh well.

WestCoast...What??? shite i'm sore.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
div 4 north . Cliff Sr. Cobra FC 3 geu phoenix 1 , cant tell you about the game as i was at home watching biggest loser with a miller chill and a tub of ice cream (ham string strain) . FYI i dont manage the summer phoenix but fcuk me , ill be taking over next week , whats going on lads , 2 losses to kick off the summer , hope my hammy gets better next week to show you lazy fcuks how to kick the fcuking round bouncy thing . good lord :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: . Also i pull strings for guys and get em signed up and they dont show :mad::mad::mad::mad: on your bike lazy arses .

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 2 . Gunners beat Maple Ridge Spurs 2-1 tonight. I thoguht we controlled most of the game, just couldnt score. They got there's off of an indirect kick in out box that was nicely placed. fckin passback and the goalie had to handle the bouncin ball or it could have easily got by him and possibly into the net. The Ref was good.

SurreyStormShutDown

May 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 4 South Surrey Storm 2-3 (pk's) Whalley United

Pretty clean game with both sides getting a few chances. We controlled but couldn't put the 5th and 6th PASS into the net. Just not enough shooting. They scored on the run off a nice shot 20 yards out and off a blooper between me and my sweeper, neither could decide who was going for the ball. We put one in on the run and then a nice header from the corner. As a whole, should have been better, on to next week.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantastic game at NAP last night between the Strikers and Coyotes. Clearly both teams had been working hard in the offseason as fitness levels were very high. Super fast game with end to end action, teams looked to be in mid-season form already. Can't remember the score but we won by one. 4-3 maybe?

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantastic game at NAP last night between the Strikers and Coyotes. Clearly both teams had been working hard in the offseason as fitness levels were very high. Super fast game with end to end action, teams looked to be in mid-season form already. Can't remember the score but we won by one. 4-3 maybe?

Were you happy 420 last night? Haha great pisstake :wa:

It was 4-3 strikers... it felt like the first game of spring league; both teams with low numbers, low urgency, and we were gifting goals to each other...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0