Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Liberal / NDP Coalition Government

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last night On the way home on the ferry I listed to Charles Adler, and while even his views are potentially more right leaning than mine, he was on fire last night with his "Coup Scandal 2008- The three Stooges" show.

He made a great point about academia and the media in concert with a left leaning coalition and thier blind support for one.

He basically said, after taking many many shots at academia, that suppose in an alternative universe or dimension, that the Liberals went bankrupt or didn't exist, and you had a minority NDP federal governing party, with the opposition made up of the Conservatives, an Alberta separatist party and the Christian Heritage Party. And they all got ancie and wrote a letter to the Governer General, asking for the keys to the car. Do you really think the academics and university professors would come on the air and say how Legally and morally sound a coalition would be?

Maybe if pigs flew and cows barked.

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last night On the way home on the ferry I listed to Charles Adler, and while even his views are potentially more right leaning than mine, he was on fire last night with his "Coup Scandal 2008- The three Stooges" show.

He made a great point about academia and the media in concert with a left leaning coalition and thier blind support for one.

He basically said, after taking many many shots at academia, that suppose in an alternative universe or dimension, that the Liberals went bankrupt or didn't exist, and you had a minority NDP federal governing party, with the opposition made up of the Conservatives, an Alberta separatist party and the Christian Heritage Party. And they all got ancie and wrote a letter to the Governer General, asking for the keys to the car. Do you really think the academics and university professors would come on the air and say how Legally and morally sound a coalition would be?

Maybe if pigs flew and cows barked.

The 3 Stooges:

Stephane Moron

Jerk Layton (had the unforunate pleasure of having this guy on my flight back from Ottawa. One of the biggest A$$ holes I've ever seen. Of course him and his "entourage" were flying first class. Not in the economy like the rest of working class he loves so much)

Gilles Deception

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a side note, I'm pretty sure I've knocked one off thinking about that Separatist-Haitian bitch. She's a hot little brown cougar.

"Who's your Capatalist, you Separatist-Haitian Bitch?"

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a side note, I'm pretty sure I've knocked one off thinking about that Separatist-Haitian bitch. She's a hot little brown cougar.

"Who's your Capatalist, you Separatist-Haitian Bitch?"

And Elisha Cuthbert is frumpy? :confused:

Attachments

• 426px-Micha%C3%ABlle_Jean_1_11072007.jpg
    426px-Micha%C3%ABlle_Jean_1_11072007.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 50

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude: It's always about the brown nuggets with you...:rolleyes: I like nuggets of all colours.:D

Johnny: I'm sure Jack thinks highly of you too. Lighten the fcuk up. You sound too much like a redneck sales guy...:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bad picture, but I'd still hit it.

I don't think I'd touch Elisha Cuthbert w/ your dick KJ.

OK, I would, but nonetheless..

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude would knock one off thinking about Chretien for god sakes. Speaking of which I miss the good old days when he choked that protester and threw him to the ground....oh yes only in Canada.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This metaphor has been making its way around the internet:
"Having decided that the Detroit Redwings technically won the 2008 Stanley Cup, the Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Flyers and Dallas Stars have formed a coalition demanding a three way ownership of the league title.

Rational for their decision revolves around their total combined scoring in the 2008 Semi-Finals, their total share of season ticket holders versus the Detroit Redwings and their horror at discovering the Detroit Redwings are using a more cost effective and efficient but non-union made Silver polish to keep the Stanley Cup gleaming.

The three teams are being assisted in their bid to overturn the traditional results by members of the Quebec Hockey League who have no real interest in the success of the NHL in general but sense an opportunity to demand Zambonis and other critical equipment be manufactured in Quebec. Player representatives, Team Owners and Nike are expected to submit their proposals to Don Cherry in the next few days.

Fans and ticket holders are neither being asked or allowed a voice in the final decision."

Funny Stuff

:D :D :D :D : D: D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
And...This Study shows massive gains Canada wide for the CPC
and...
This survey shows the following:
-Stephen Harper would win a large majority based on nation-wide support of 51% compared to 20% for the Liberals, 10% for the NDP, 6% for the Greens, and 8% for the Bloc.
-Harper would sweep seat-rich Ontario with 53% of the vote compared to 24% for the Liberals and 10% for the NDP in that province and would surpass Dion in Quebec with 32% of the vote compared to 19% for the Liberals and 35% for the Bloc.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it scientific because they are using percentages? Its a fcuking telephone poll of 1000 people.... no possible sources of error there..
This is how pollsters conduct their studies...and if you read it you would notice no operators were involved.

These are the same companies that poll leading up to elections...

You really are a hammerhead eh? ;)
This survey was conducted December 2 and 3, 2008 using Interactive Voice Recognition
(IVR) technology, which allows respondents to enter their preferences by punching the
keypad on their phone, rather than telling them to an operator.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0