Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 MOTW: Week 4 Div. 2 FVSL

MOTW Poll: Week 4

• Royals vs Gunners

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Alder Undivided vs PC United

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • FCFC vs Tigers

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • PM Lions vs Nationals

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
the people that were missing play a huge role. along with the fact, we now know how they play, and we have nothing to lose

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
...... I perviously thought Aresnal was playing lions :rolleyes:

Was that a Freudian slip :confused:

Arsinthehole will be destroyed by DFC this Sunday night, not the Lions... that will be a later Sunday night....

Sliver to get the "throwinofthegame"? That will go nicely with G.St's call on Snowman's "highestkickofthegame" last week ... DFC is the best in every meaningfull category :rolleyes:

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
last year i threw in a ball from 30yrds out against DFC and it single bounced and went top shelf......should have been a goal......that rule needs to be changed.
bring it sliver :D

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
Sliver to have, by far, the most technically sound throw in of the night.

Nobody said I have a long throw in, but if you want to see a throw in of beauty come out Sunday night.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
busy watching :mad: my own match. do we meet up this year. if so i challenge yours to a post match contest!!!

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
last year i threw in a ball from 30yrds out against DFC and it single bounced and went top shelf......should have been a goal......that rule needs to be changed.
bring it sliver :D

single bounced it??!!?? you are sh*tting me right.

how are you not playing premier? some one figure this out.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
my teammates, all of ndfc, and any of the coachmen playing that game can vouch. no bullsite!!!

Hey Wally... I think Eddie Haskell's givin' you the business.... :rolleyes:

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
Hey Wally... I think Eddie Haskell's givin' you the business.... :rolleyes:

Eddie Haskell....ummm ok

How are you able to type with the pounding canuck boy put on you anyway.

insert crying here_____________.

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
zzzzz

you tools dont know what you're talking about. Gunners should never be in MOTW because frankly they outmatch the rest of the Div.2 teams out there. they'll prove it this week, and again next week. sorry to burst your guy's bubble.

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
dutch08 said:
zzzzz

you tools dont know what you're talking about. Gunners should never be in MOTW because frankly they outmatch the rest of the Div.2 teams out there. they'll prove it this week, and again next week. sorry to burst your guy's bubble.
we arent gonna lie children, you honestly dont have much hope, you can continue to dream about sitting atop the table at the end of the season, but in the end you can only look up at the great team sitting atop you all, first year champs, weve done it many times before, so dont be too worried about it, your futures have already been decided, as we are second to none

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
dutch08 said:
zzzzz

Phrase's using the word "tool" went out in the 90's sometime :rolleyes:

People who talk on here actually play on a team ;)

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Phrase's using the word "tool" went out in the 90's sometime :rolleyes:

People who talk on here actually play on a team ;)
haha okay buddy, we both play on the team, i guess by making that comment you also play on a team, but by looking at the standings i see that it isnt much of one....buuuurrrrrn :wa:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes...a u21 team that moved up congrates lets take a look shall we...

B]SFC Stars 1 - 3 Port Moody Gunners [/B] Well they finish second to last....last season....only 2 goal difference

Port Moody Gunners 4 - 0 GEU Rams Division A div three team that moved up last year.....good squad need time to adjust

Port Moody Gunners 2 - 0 Surrey Coyotes How this team didn't relagated is beyond me......horriable

You guys have played no one.....talk shite when your half way through the season......

Get off to bed now....high school starts early!

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:

B]SFC Stars 1 - 3 Port Moody Gunners [/B] Well they finish second to last....last season....only 2 goal difference

Port Moody Gunners 4 - 0 GEU Rams Division A div three team that moved up last year.....good squad need time to adjust

Port Moody Gunners 2 - 0 Surrey Coyotes How this team didn't relagated is beyond me......horriable

You guys have played no one.....talk shite when your half way through the season......

The Franchise
Registered TTPer TTPer Since: Sep 2004

Tokens: 38082.00 (Donate)

Re: FVSL Div. 2 results and banter: March '05

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats on Port Moody winning div 2c.....good luck in your journey to Div 1!

that was your post march '05, about the lions, who you seem to think is a pretty good squad. not only do we practice with them occasionally, youd better believe we play them. and if you think they are good, just wait sweet heart. i cant wait till the middle of the season where we still have our wins column followed by a couple goose eggs. i hope to see you in person actually, on the losing end, cause just like all the other teams, you are just another talley in the win column for us. and im not too worried about highschool, maybe you should be, im sure your children will be going there soon grampa.

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:

you play for GEU do you not? im sure youve already seen a fraction what what we can do, and remember...this time this year we were 1-2 in u-21, and followed that with 22 consecutive victories once we got our legs, so just wait for that :wa:

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
notaek said:
you play for GEU do you not? im sure youve already seen a fraction what what we can do, and remember...this time this year we were 1-2 in u-21, and followed that with 22 consecutive victories once we got our legs, so just wait for that :wa:

woah buddy, you talk big for a shitehead who's proven nothing. you're like sidney crosby only with the fag factor spiked way up. it's waay too early to be claiming anything bitchass. don't make me scramble you again.

edit: crosby is a fag anyways...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0