Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 MOTW: Week 4 Div. 2 FVSL

MOTW Poll: Week 4

• Royals vs Gunners

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Alder Undivided vs PC United

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • FCFC vs Tigers

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • PM Lions vs Nationals

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JunctionKing

Sep 28, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
When you are comparing the Port Moody Gunners to other famous squadrons of the past... these are a couple that come to mind

1. 1972 Miami Dolphins: Csonka, Griese, Shula. 16-0, Superbowl Champions
2. 2003 Arsenal Gunners: 26-0-12 Undefeated.
3. 1994 Vancouver Canucks: May be the only squad ever to have more heart then the PoMo Gunners... and even then its a close call, a coin flip even.
4. The Axis Forces pre 1943. Goodbye Belgium, Goodbye France, Goodbye everything south of Deutscheland, its onle been 2 years and we took over 80% of the continent.

That might be a bit of an understatement above... we are slightly better then most of the above mentioned, but we wont be offended if you mention them in the same breath as us.

Been a pleasure talkin to you guys, if you need to find me, look to the top of the table.

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
woah buddy, you talk big for a shitehead who's proven nothing. you're like sidney crosby only with the fag factor spiked way up. it's waay too early to be claiming anything bitchass. don't make me scramble you again.

edit: crosby is a fag anyways...
first of all, nice word, im pretty sure shitehead is the worst comment ever, secondly, wtf is a scramble? and if you mean dangle, you are sadly mistaken, just by muttering those words under my breath i have already broken your ankles. and thirdly, nice life, i may talk the talk, but my talk is an understatement to my walk :wa: have fun playing your childish games with the rest of the fools at the bottom of the table this season, you wont be seeing much of us, we will be advanced and outta your hair by next year. hows the weather down there btw?

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
JunctionKing said:
When you are comparing the Port Moody Gunners to other famous squadrons of the past... these are a couple that come to mind

1. 1972 Miami Dolphins: Csonka, Griese, Shula. 16-0, Superbowl Champions
2. 2003 Arsenal Gunners: 26-0-12 Undefeated.
3. 1994 Vancouver Canucks: May be the only squad ever to have more heart then the PoMo Gunners... and even then its a close call, a coin flip even.
4. The Axis Forces pre 1943. Goodbye Belgium, Goodbye France, Goodbye everything south of Deutscheland, its onle been 2 years and we took over 80% of the continent.

That might be a bit of an understatement above... we are slightly better then most of the above mentioned, but we wont be offended if you mention them in the same breath as us.

Been a pleasure talkin to you guys, if you need to find me, look to the top of the table.

im sorry but i cant possibly not quote this, its too good not to be on here at least twice, maybe even thrice. what a perfect comparsion, jesus himself couldnt have done it any better.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Glad you kids paid attetion in school but remember what happened to teh NAzi's??? Two world wars and one world cup. and don't bring the all mighty into this he has way better things to worry about :rolleyes:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey noteath, you say you play the Lions in practice, but how much do they thump you by! Tell the truth now.... don't make me call Jonny

.... But I digress.....this is supposed to be the MOTW thread, how did this turn out to be the bitch-slap thread... Take it to the showers kids... You're all talking shite.

Anywho, that's enough crap... stick to the MOTW banter, and take the piss to the appropriate thread

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
last year i threw in a ball from 30yrds out against DFC and it single bounced and went top shelf......

This one time, at soccer camp, I stuck a pylon up my ass...

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
notaek said:
we arent gonna lie children, you honestly dont have much hope, you can continue to dream about sitting atop the table at the end of the season, but in the end you can only look up at the great team sitting atop you all, first year champs, weve done it many times before, so dont be too worried about it, your futures have already been decided, as we are second to none
children :confused: . who the fcuk do these little shites think they are??? the only decent team you've beaten is the rams. thats one game you fcukin infant. step over to the banter thread if you wanna talk smack.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JunctionKing said:
When you are comparing the Port Moody Gunners to other famous squadrons of the past...

Some one with a little balls and they're in a different division, how unfortunate for us, I bet I could've made some beer off these guys.

and Notalent, breaking ankles doesn't make you a good soccer player, quite the opposite. It's usually a sign of someone struggling to keep up.

Easy to blow smoke after a 3-0 start, but I suppose that is a welcome break from what you are used to blowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0