Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nationals Nova Scotia

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So does BC have a chance this year to make it to the final never mind the the final against calgary callies

reportz

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe that Clanbus has someone assigned to 'Media Relations'....

Columbus Clan FC
Mario Dalla Pace (Trainer), Frank Ciacca (Asst. Coach), Darren Nott, Thomas Lindley, Brendan Stabeno, Scott McEachern, Rob Mascitti (Asst. Coach), Luca Bellisomo, Jonathan Poli, Jeff DeBlasio, Joe Papa (General Manager), Alan Piperni (Media Relations) John Chou, Nathan Quan, Justin Carvery, Robbie Cairns, Tiarnan King, Craig Richards, Frank Mollica, Luca Dalla Pace, Gino Gaita, Johnny Carolo Ast.Manager
Tony Gaita (captain) Joe Scigliano, Steve DeBlasio
Carmen D'Onofrio (Head Coach)

ps.. Good luck to to you guys hopefully you'll bring back the Gold!

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe that Clanbus has someone assigned to 'Media Relations'....

Columbus Clan FC
Mario Dalla Pace (Trainer), Frank Ciacca (Asst. Coach), Darren Nott, Thomas Lindley, Brendan Stabeno, Scott McEachern, Rob Mascitti (Asst. Coach), Luca Bellisomo, Jonathan Poli, Jeff DeBlasio, Joe Papa (General Manager), Alan Piperni (Media Relations) John Chou, Nathan Quan, Justin Carvery, Robbie Cairns, Tiarnan King, Craig Richards, Frank Mollica, Luca Dalla Pace, Gino Gaita, Johnny Carolo Ast.Manager
Tony Gaita (captain) Joe Scigliano, Steve DeBlasio
Carmen D'Onofrio (Head Coach)

ps.. Good luck to to you guys hopefully you'll bring back the Gold!

so does that mean Lindley, McEachern, Bellisomo and Carvery are all headed back east? That would be a huge boost for the team.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS ya i know i have gained weight but it is a tough life living large in Calgary eating porterhouse steaks ever night. Now as for Clanbus i hope you guys make it to the final so we can show you how football should be played

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just giving you a hard time bigman, sounds like you boys have a strong team again. Watch out for Clanbus, they won't be out eating hotwings before big games like Sporting did, they have a great mix of vets and young guys, and if they have the SFU players too, they will be very deep on the bench. But SFU is 7-1-1 and has a great chance to do well at NAIA Championships, so Elli may not want to risk those players, most of them starters on the SFU team.

hos

Send some porterhouses our way.

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS ya i know i have gained weight but it is a tough life living large in Calgary eating porterhouse steaks ever night. Now as for Clanbus i hope you guys make it to the final so we can show you how football should be played

They serve porterhouse in jail??????????????

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Futbol let's be honest, jeolousy doesn't get you anywhere. you could never lace my boots son! ya plumber. Oh did i hurt your feelings waaaa someone please call the waaaaaambulance. you sound like that midget from Sapperton.

HOS i hope Clanbus are able to use there SFU players that be a shame to VMSL if they could not participate. Actually if i was still playing in Vancouver and heard that clan could not field there strongest team i would feel disrespected. We have a few players playing University soccer and actually CSA has a rule stating that club comes before School so let the Clanbus crew look into that.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't know about the Club before school thing. The Universities are giving out scholarships and putting in good money toward the programs, so I think the players first priority is thier University team, then the club if there is time. I think Elli has tried to open that long weekend for the players, by not having any games, but if there are important games for SFU on that weekend, that the players should be with SFU. Too bad, I think the keeper for SFU is from Nova Scotia and would be going back to play at home in Nationals for Clanbus.

hos

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Old Boys to Help ClanBus

Well it looks like the Bus has 3 new passengers for thier trip back east, adding 2 very skilled players from VMSL O-35s and one giant plumber from the Richmond league.

Sarge and Sal are picked up for the trip to Nova Scotia, both with lots of Nationals experience, plus Sarge has the 20 year anniversary of the Mighty Cliff Ave United U-16 National championship also back east in PEI.

Then they added some monster from the Dragons of the Richmond league that goes by the name of Kuschy, not sure if he is any good, but he can throw some muscle around.

Good luck to ClanBus, hope you boys can go east and get it done.

hos

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Player pick ups for nationals? How does that work?

http://www.canadasoccer.com/eng/docs/2007rulesregulation.pdf

3.5 Within the deadlines established in Rule 3.4 each player shall be
registered with or transferred to the team participating in Regional or
National Competition not later than seven (7) days prior to playing in
any Provincial or Regional qualifying game leading to the National
Competition. No team shall register players after qualifying for the
Regional or National Championship.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sarge and Sal are in the Club, but with the OLD Boys, and Kuschy wasn't signed with anyone last year, so all are good under the rules, I think.

hos

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0