Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New looking Canucks 2013/2014

Mercurial

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAVEL BURE:D

hkn_leafs_canucks_hockey_20131102_29010845.jpg

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Click and Discuss.

If this was Kassian running at Kessel and landing the shot on Kesler I'm sure Stock, Healy and Weeks would've at least acknowledged it happened...

Just sayin.

As for the comment on how the Nucks are doing vs Decent to Good teams... with a record of 10-5-1 the Canucks have only won 4 games against teams currently in the playoffs: Islanders (currently 7th) Wash (Currently 8th) Leafs (currently 3rd) and Blues (Currently 8th in West- this is a mirage because the Blues have only played 12 games)...meaning they continue to beat teams they should beat- this year only the Leafs and Blues games have impressed me, that being said wins are wins. I'd like to see them put a string of games together and beat some WC Playoff teams...otherwise making the playoffs is useless (except to line the Aquillini's pockets)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Click and Discuss.

If this was Kassian running at Kessel and landing the shot on Kesler I'm sure Stock, Healy and Weeks would've at least acknowledged it happened...

Just sayin.

As for the comment on how the Nucks are doing vs Decent to Good teams... with a record of 10-5-1 the Canucks have only won 4 games against teams currently in the playoffs: Islanders (currently 7th) Wash (Currently 8th) Leafs (currently 3rd) and Blues (Currently 8th in West- this is a mirage because the Blues have only played 12 games)...meaning they continue to beat teams they should beat- this year only the Leafs and Blues games have impressed me, that being said wins are wins. I'd like to see them put a string of games together and beat some WC Playoff teams...otherwise making the playoffs is useless (except to line the Aquillini's pockets)

Lets talk about more important things that happened like how Assian wouldnt fight clarkson...

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why would he fight Clarkson?
1. He'd probably beat the tar out of Clarkson
2. Why would he fight when they were already up and winning the game handily?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucks add young centre for better future. Dane Fox is a latest player sighned by Canucks. He can score and does have size for NHL. I hope they look towards Prince George,for a D by the name Peter Kosterman a 6'4" 200 lbs guy can fight and playes very well in his end.
We do lack in size on D.

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
John Garrett just got ripped a new one by the panel for saying he thought the officiating sucked last night. No acknowledgement at all from the Toronto based panel :rolleyes:
No excuse for the loss, they played crap, weren't "engaged" and deserved a beating, but it doesn't help when the officials pile on the misery - been there this season with the same thing, brutal.
Need a big bounce-back game tonight.

rich2

Oct 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
john garret is just brutal! biggest homer in hockey and maybe professional sports. listen to him from a neutral sports fan prospective. its unbearable.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to have Edler back, 0-3

How many times did the puck "bounce" over his stick at the point last night?

:rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0