Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

North Shore Coaches League 08-09

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALASKA

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
This sounds like the national enquire with all the gossip put on here lately.why doesn't everyone print facts not fiction

biggs

Oct 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Roma beat up on Nordic 5-2 in a game that really wasn’t even close, nothing more to say on this one, Roma the better team.

Were you even at the game? After going 2 nil down in the first 10 minutes, Nordic took the match to Roma to get the score back to even. All due credit to Roma who's fitness in the final 20 minutes got to us and they finished 3well executed goals. Roma are a solid team that use their forwards well coming back to the ball to include their midfield in their attacks. Credit to to their follickly challenged back who took one off the line and played brilliantly throughout the match. Nice to see Condutor put his 10 minutes of fitness ;) late in the second half.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAP, I don't agree with this!
Roma beat up on Nordic 5-2 in a game that really wasn’t even close, nothing more to say on this one, Roma the better team.

In this game Roma went up 2-0 early, but after that I believe the play was fairly even. Nordic, I felt was taking it to Roma with Nordic's #8 wreaking havoc on Roma's defense. A few adjustments from Roma's coach seemed to help out. In the second half after Nordic tied the game, I felt the game could go either way, it was just a matter of who would get the third goal first. Turns out Roma did, which forced Nordic to open up and push for the tying goal, which resulted in Roma getting two more goals on the counter! All in all a good, physical and hard playing game by both teams. If Nordic brings this same team out every week from here on in, I don't see how they won't be in the top three! As for my fitness and coming in late, I actually came on when the game was tied at 2. Biggs is right about the ten minutes though, as I pulled my self out after we got the go ahead goal. Staff are reporting that it's an upper body injury!:D

whatapass

Oct 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for Week #11

Coveside 2-0 Azteca (and Rene keeps it somewhat under control)
Roma 1-0 Vikings
Malones 2-0 Guardians
Seymour 2-0 Warriors
NAFC 2-2 Nordic

PT17

Sep 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for Sunday

Coveside 4-1 Azteca
Vikings 3-1 Roma
Malones 3-1 Guardians
NAFC 1-3 Nordic
Seymour 3-0 Warriors

ALASKA

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coveside 3-1
vikings 2-1
malones 3-1
nafc tie
seymour 3-0
lots of coloured cards because xmas

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Therapist, I don't think this will happen as supposedly the league frowns upon lopsided scores!:wa: So I can't see the coach of Coveside wanting to run the score up.:D

I hope Coveside destroys LV.

whatapass

Oct 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only game we got a chance to see was the NAFC Nordic goal fiesta at Inter-River.
Nordic took the lead very early in the game and had 2 clean chances to increase their lead in the first 20 minutes. If it wasn't for Kenny stopping these 2 Nordic chances it could have easily been a different result in the end. Please note that Kenny's hat did not fly off his head the entire game despite the diving saves throughout (which in-itself is a bigger mystery than how Carbury gets the caramilk inside the caramilk bar). Nordic then went up 2-1 before NAFC's #3 started to score goals at the rate i do when plaing Ps3 FIFA 09. NAFC went up 3-2 then 4-3 before giving up the equlizer with 8 minutes left in the game. It should be noted that Nordic played the last 20 with only 10 players, did not have their regular golie and were missing their #10 mid-fielder. If it wasn't for NAFC's defense standing around like Bevis and Butthead on the last 2 Nordic goals NAFC could have picked up a much needed 3 points. With only 4 games to go time is not on Nordic and NAFC's side.

Nordic remains in 4th and I change my prediction and take NAFC out of my teams to finish TOP 3

No reports from other games

No reports next week as we'll be drunk in Mexico

ALASKA

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
called ever game correct.nailed the tie, nailed MALONES 3-1 WIN,good luck to everyone in new year.remember it's a game we all love to play.

whatapass

Oct 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Snow sucks! Who's with me on this one. I feel like we are starting the season all over again with an additional 5 lbs around our waist

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Snow sucks! Who's with me on this one. I feel like we are starting the season all over again with an additional 5 lbs around our waist

I've got a nice view of Heywood from my office. It's under 6 inches of snow. Needless to say, it's in the best condition I've ever seen it.

whatapass

Oct 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its been a while since anyone in the NS has played some soccer but it "appears" the games will be played this weekend or at the very least those on Turf.

Predictions for Sunday Week #12

NAFC 1 - Coveside 3
Malones 2 - Norvan 1
Roma 3 - Azteca 0 (And as Russell Peters says...somebody gonna get hurt reeel bad)
Seymour 3 - Guardians 1
Vikings 2 - Nordic 1

Warriors have a bye week

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Schedule change for the NSCL for the weekend. No div 1 games, but 2 div 2 games will be played on turf.

10:45am KO Malones vs Norvan Confed turf
12:30pm KO Seymour vs Gaurdiand Confed turf

That is confirmed as off now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0