Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

North Shore Coaches League 09-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
According to Sir M's power rankings, Nordic and Coveside are a sure thing for the BC's! So the poll question now is who will get the third BC spot, will it be NAFC who were ranked earlier in the year, Malones, Roma, Norvan or possibly even the Mexicans as in LV Azteca? Also who knows when the second half scheduled will be posted?

ALASKA

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it just the nscl or our refs make soccer season a joke.From bad calls,to getting in the faces of players,call them bye name.....whole siht....this game is becoming a joke,why are we having to put up with this.Who teaches these so called refs ,or wantabee soccer players, this garbage. sorry about rant but so many refs need to figure it out.A game needs a flow,not a dicktator....this game is lots of fun ,so refs make it fun for both teams....cheers

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it just the nscl or our refs make soccer season a joke.From bad calls,to getting in the faces of players,call them bye name.....whole siht....this game is becoming a joke,why are we having to put up with this.Who teaches these so called refs ,or wantabee soccer players, this garbage. sorry about rant but so many refs need to figure it out.A game needs a flow,not a dicktator....this game is lots of fun ,so refs make it fun for both teams....cheers

Any specific person? I watched a game today in the NSCL and the referee did a great job. (Ang) Mind ya he didn t have to run much... :p

ALASKA

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well he is the only good one left on north shore..Wish Bobby Brown was around to teach some of the newer refs....it is like they want your autograph the way they throw cards around today

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well he is the only good one left on north shore..Wish Bobby Brown was around to teach some of the newer refs....it is like they want your autograph the way they throw cards around today

Any chance you got a few cards on the weekend?:rolleyes:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like Roma is firing on all cylinders these days. Rumour has it they are gonna be missing a lot of players next week with there big match against Nordic. But knowing there coach i am sure he has a few things up his sleeve besides a few kokanee's...

Good luck Roma as you guys are my favorite team in the NSCL:)

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any chance you got a few cards on the weekend?:rolleyes:
Norvan took 5-6 yellows(I lost count) including a second infraction on a 50/50 ball that the bigger guy won(read...early trip to the cooler). Topping off the card parade were the 3 pks called against them. Anyways, not the first...won't be the last...

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
According to Sir M's power rankings, Nordic and Coveside are a sure thing for the BC's! So the poll question now is who will get the third BC spot, will it be NAFC who were ranked earlier in the year, Malones, Roma, Norvan or possibly even the Mexicans as in LV Azteca?

Nordic and Coveside will be representing the NSCL at BC's this year. Both qaulity teams and deserving of it. The last spot will be decided tomorrow night at 9pm at Griffin park. It will either be Malones or Roma getting the third and final berth as they play a one game knock out.

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor,

I saw Roma play their last game against Nordic, with the formation that the manager(Aqualini) decided to go with they bacisally Conducted the play. If Roma sticks to their game plan they will win decisevly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think Conductor ?

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This league is winding it's season down. The sem-finals are coming up this weekend for both Divisions. In first Division action, Coveside takes on Roma in a good grudge match as both these teams split their 2 games this year, each winning one a piece. The other game is Nordic vs the Vikings. Nordic is coming off an undefeated season which is pretty impressive. Keep in mind though the Vikings tied Nordic just a few games back, so this should be a close one. In second Division it's Malones vs Seymours and LV Azteca vs the much improved Warriors. Also glad to see the NSCL exec's get it right this year by playing the semi's back to back from the same division!!!:eek:

On a side note the BC berths have been decided from the NSCL as it will be Nordic, Coveside and Roma representing the league at the BC's this year!!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Conductor, congrats on your qualification. When/where are the playoff games this weekend? I may drop by for old times sake.

Sir M

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Opps thanks for reminding me Sir M

Div 1 semi-finals Mar 14th

Mar 14 10:45am Confederation Coveside (2) vs Roma
Mar 14 12:30pm Confederation Nordic (1) vs Vikings

Div 2 semi-finals

Mar 14 9:45am Inter River #5 LV Azteca (8) vs Warriors (9)
Mar 14 11:30am Inter River #5 Malones (7) vs Seymour

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes I was hoping there is gonna be one down at Ambleside this sunday around 3:30pm!!;)

PHP:
Any BBQs on the horizon?

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor,

Rumor has it that Roma gave Coveside a 5-1 beat down in the Semi Finals of the league Cup. Is there any truth to this Rumor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0