Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

North Shore Coaches League 2006 Summer Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
NSCL 2006 Summer League has 12 teams this year: Coveside, Nordic, Norvan, Freybe, Malones, Blueridge, Lynn Valley, Guardians, Lupo Utd, and Seymour from the NSCL, and West Van FC and Westside Bulldogs from the VMSL. Games are weekday evenings at Confederation turf, William Griffin Turf, or Ambleside turf, except for West Van, who play all of their games on Friday or Saturday evenings at Ambleside. West Van (Peg) are the reigning holders.

Each side is allowed to have 10 "guest" (ie did not play winter with their team) players, and many teams take advantage of this rule, and I think it is an over 30s league.

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Yes.... the rumours are true. I have come out of the Tree fort and signed with Nordic!! I've seen them play and they could use all the help they can get. After all they signed Biggs :confused: Management must have been hammered. So Biggs and i should run the center Midfield now! Obviously Nordic management saw my skills in the 7 aside tourney where i shut down Mike Dodd in the always Heated Rivalry of DCR vs The Hornets. Not to mention i made $13.20 in empties that tourney as well. Can't wait to hammer West Van Peg Sucks on Friday, I will probably be given the task of marking Dodd again...he won't get a sniff.

I was down scouting the field conditions last night when I ran into Lupo Man :eek: He came back to the tree fort for a quick shot of maddog before we went back out to Field level where Mrs. (to be) AntiFan Was all over Mrs Lupo man in a hottly contested women's game. Mrs. Lupo man was just a step shy of getting her magic mounds on a cross ball to put her team up 1-0...fortunately that last jagr bomb she had in the tree fort slowed her down just enough and then Mrs. Anti fan gave her a little kick on the way by :p .

See you Friday Peg Sucks! I'll trade you a game ball back for entry into your poker game?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
AF, I heard your Iranian strike partner may be giving you highlights for the game. Should go well with the no teeth look.

PS Give us our ball back, I am warning you, and re poker where are you going to come up with 20 bucks?

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is one busy thread. Biggs, with our big match tomorrow night, do you want to put a case of Stella's on the game? Also, will you be wearing your fancy boots that we helped you decorate last year?? I hear that your squad has signed a former Iranian International, who now plies his trade on Lonsdale with his Beauty Salon. When he played for us a few years back, we got a team discount on back waxing. Has Teddy negotiated a flat fee team price for Brazilians (and not Ronaldhino or Roberto Carlos).:p Maybe the Skank might be hanging around your team a little more if she realizes that she might be able to get in on the team Brazilian discount.:D

JAGS

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately, I am heading to Kelowna with Mrs. Lupoman for a footie tourney and will not be able to see antifan vs Antifan....is this going to be like the old Spy vs Spy from MAD magazine? Sure hope so, will likely be more entertaining than the game;) Thanks for the MD last Sunday:rolleyes: my head stopped hurting sometime this morning!......that Mrs. Antifan sure is a lucky gal....you going to have your tooth polished for the wedding? Maybe get it capped in gold, the chicks really dig that. Wonder how many empties that would take?

lupoman

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
LupoMan... i haven't really looked into the gold Capped tooth, but it would take 8,100 empties to afford it, if I were to look into it. yes Ms Lupoman mentioned something about Kelowna.... Should be a great weekend. What time are you picking me up? Do you have room for my bike?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard that Lupoman was allegedly involved in some impaired parking lot driving on AF's bike last Sunday.

Also took in the Coveside vs I think it was Uraguay game last nite at Confed. (It ended up 5-3 for Cside). An extremely wll officiated game I thought. Looks like Cside may be without their influential playmaker #9 who went out with a knee strain, but soldiered on, ice bag taped to knee, BBQing numerous sausages, and sampling his fare. His loss will be a blow to the team, and even moreso to the sure to be witty and much anticipated Podcast 5 coming up. I also noticed ex-Peg Gavin going 90 in central defence for the NSCL champs, and fitting right in.

Lastly it was a treat to see Jeff Goldblum on the sidelines enjoying a fag,

PS...SCP Sir M has lost his car twice this week, and the weekend isnt here yet.

WVFC vs Nordic tonight at 8...it moight be on pay per view at the Croatian Cultural Center...:p

Skanky CDMTC Blonde

May 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
well Thanks to that cutie JAGS for linking the north shore website to here!!

This looks like a fun site although it has kind of a funny name but there are lots of boys it looks like and lots of colours.

I saw JAGS team play down at Amblside against my Nordic. Where was Jonny Clemente that hottie? And I do not want to make my favourite latin referee jealous, but who was that swarthy Peg player Jose Maria Olazabal lookalike #18 turning the Nordic shaved head hottie inside out all game and setting up all of those goals?? He is delicious.

And Anti-Fan you are not as bad of a player as I thought you were, but you are a bit of a cheater.

RHGG: Anytime sister.

Skank out...

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skank ....... welcome to TTP. Apparently your favorite team is Brazil, based on you wax pattern. It was a good week for WVFC (PEG) this past Friday, since we finished the last 15 minutes with 10 players (Spada was noting the cooler was being hit on harder than the Skank, so he pulled up with an 'injury'). Yours truly with the first goal, which was of Sir M variety from Squamish (....... but I was on-side). 1 - 0 at the half. Besty with one in the second and also one from DV. 3-0 final, but the Anti Fan did coax Bro and Bestry (roar!!!!!!!!!!) into a yellow card. Some Texas Holdem after the match, with a surprise showing from DV on lasting more than 2 hands. Sir M with 8 shooters at The Serengetti and then with the Walk Of Shame x 2 of the Victoria Long Weekend. So far so good with the goals against. Big Mario ..... our new summer signing (and soon to be our new winter signing) with nice saves on breakaways. He was solid, as was Rudy, Shorty and a few others.

JAGS:D :D

deenav69

Feb 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know how long it takes to have your profile approved on the leagues website, unless of course there are secrets to unfold, that could topple governaments...:eek:
Can't take anymore slagging from snoopdog, on the sites message board....:D gotta give some back, after handing them a point on Tues nite..

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
D:

Really, it's all just because it's you. Especially when you start talking about toppling governaments. Bernie and Glenn just don't like that kind of stuff...

:D

fonzie

Aug 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deenav69,

Did you use a hotmail or yahoo account to sign up with? There have been a number of problems reported with these 2 email providers. In most cases hotmail simply rejects the approval email from the forum.

deenav69

Feb 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trece, now, I'm gonna start taking this personal, toppling governaments is just my cover, I'm on a mission to uncover the secrets to water powered engines, and topple the the oil companies.:cool:

fonz,
have that happen on my hotmail before so I've opted to use a yahoo email address, but still no sign ...:confused:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why not just slag snoopy on this thread? Snoopy reads it. and you get to humiliate him in front of way more readers...

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
this past week saw the ever popeular Darby between Nordic and Peg... Nordic dominated the game but somehow lost 3-0. After my stunning defensive play in the 7aside tourney I was given the responsibility of shutting down Jose Maria Xausa. I was all over him and shut him right out of the game. I think he spent more time whining than jags does texting. Nordic soon found a weak spot in the Peg armour and had me line up across from Jags where we exposed them down the left flank, much like the German wheel. Somehow we were still unable to pot 6 or 7 though. I was clearly the man of the match, getting into Brolly's kitchen and then baiting Besty into another card...keep your shirts tucked in! Later I distracted Jags at Sailor Hagars before mowing his lawn.

Peg scored a couple nice goals and then jags i think tried to take credit for an own goal that was proabably offside as well. They'll be lucky to win another game!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Anti Fan,

You need to change your home team on your profile after Blueridge cut you. Excellent defensive strategy last week running around behind the Peg forwards untucking their shirts and trying to pull their shorts down.

How did your new team do last night?

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M&M .... We were slaughtered by the Honduras/Mexican National team. Well actually it was more of a chess match with Dick Van Dyck out coaching Teddy. All the goals came from the outside as nothing was getting through the middle with me in there playing defensive center mid. It was quite funny though, there center midfielders kept getting in trouble for having their Uniforms untucked!:rolleyes: no class.

Did you lose any game balls against Nordic :D haha!

I heard you played poker Friday night? Was that English striker of yours, that looks like the Crokodile Hunter playing. I think his name is Danny V? or something.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
AntiFan said:
Sir M&M ....

I heard you played poker Friday night? Was that English striker of yours, that looks like the Crokodile Hunter playing. I think his name is Danny V? or something.

Yep Danny played and SCP should note that he hung in there a lot longer than he did in Calgary against some very stiff competition...Spada (who by the way is sporting a right down to the wood pre Palm Springs only 5 more sleeps hairdo almost as short as Doddy's full shave job) as the eventual winner :eek: and took his $150 winnings and bought his team mates and coach numerous Jager shooters at the LAIR, causing Sir M to meander his way home on foot to a verrrry impressed Mrs Sir M and another in a series of cold shoulder and spiced tongue Saturday morning breakfasts. Not as good as the Thursday nite 4 AM garlic, prosciutto and potato pizza with Dickens followed by 3 cups of coffee and a Jeff Goldblum fag 3 hours later thats for sure.

In any event, it looks like another big poker game tonight against Curtis Sliwa's Guardians at Ambleside. New signing Ollie is pumped. You can pull at his shorts next time we play.

Skanky CDMTC Blonde

May 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Before I went out for cocktails yesterday eve at Ocaens at Park Royal I decided to drop by and get another look at the cute Portugese (the native language of :) Brazil :) by the way) #18 for the Peg team and I stayed and had a cooler and watched the game for a bit.

And I am rather delighted to say that a trdition I started at Sentinel (where I graduated in Im not telling the year;) but my motto was if you don't want to do the homework then do the teacher!) I see has really caught on!!

Its the topless Grad celebration! :wa: 6 or 7 18 year old Skanks ran onto the field past that hotheaded Peg golie Martin Besty wearing just G strings and lots of makeup!!

YOu go girls!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0