Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

North Shore Coaches League 2006 Summer Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes I'm lurking and wish I could have been there - rather than on the Skeena.

From what I've been told. Peg carried the play but Freybe carries the cup... thanks in large part to Marco and a plan to 'hold on' for 90 plus extra time and go to a shootout. I don't think even the Viking lads thought it would actually happen.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
peg did carry most of the play but most of that possession was in their own half. Peg had chances and one crossbar and we had one cross bar. don't think we were playing for pk's but didn't generate very much in their 18. They did generate a lot around our 18 but our d was solid and i took care of the rest. Team effort in the end and winning the cup my first year eligable to play over 30's was huge. See you all next year.
P.s. Just like last year in the open group, the cup was for you toze: a true freybe legend.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
two-nine said:
peg did carry most of the play but most of that possession was in their own half. Peg had chances and one crossbar and we had one cross bar. don't think we were playing for pk's but didn't generate very much in their 18. They did generate a lot around our 18 but our d was solid and i took care of the rest. Team effort in the end and winning the cup my first year eligable to play over 30's was huge. See you all next year.
P.s. Just like last year in the open group, the cup was for you toze: a true freybe legend.
p.p.s besty, did my girl tell you to chip me?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kudos for Freybe for pulling off the final and ruining W. Van's bid for an undefeated an untied season. Their goaltender was on fire, and they had a well thought out game plan which they executed extremely well. Might have to disagree a bit with the amount of bars we hit though. We did have a lot of possession (because all of Freybe were in their own third) but we couldnt penetrate enough, and the keeper and his best friends rose to the occasion when we did.

On another note, Golden Boot winner Danny Vaughan underwent eye surgery yesterday from an injury sustained in Nations Cup which kept him out of the semi and the final. Ill post here when I hear the results.

Again, congrats to Freybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0