Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 Off Season div 3 rumours and banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: div 3 rumours and banter

KH wached some soccer movie and wants to manage a team again . although reading between the lines its gonna be storms team .

He watched 'The Damned United'. Now he thinks he is Brian Clough !

For the younger TTP audience I suggest you use Google to find out who Brian Clough is.

Hector is more like Mike Bassett I would say. You need to watch this movie - it is hilarious.

:eek:

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: div 3 rumours and banter

its official , he is done , i fear there will be no more titans unless storm steps up , however kh IS going to be playing next season .:wa:

I don't tink I have any choice. To many guys wanting to play, can't let them down. Cory can't do it on his own. Responsibility and Cory don't go together. Might just regret it but it looks like the Titans might just live on for another season.

Still looking for another name for the team. Any suggestions ?

:eek:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Golden Ears Tigers long time coach Glen Ramsey has announced his retirement. The team will be having a meeting to figure out the teams future.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why bother?! GEU already has a zillion teams in Div 2 and 3, why not just Shanghai one for their own purposes or merge the player pool with another existing team like the Phoenix, Miners, Knights, Pumas, etc etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0