Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 Off Season div 3 rumours and banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
$4000 ru kidding me? or does that include part of last year?
1400 for the league , around 600 for ref fees , and the rest goas to gue for feilds and stuff , i may have a few fines in there , may amount to 100 ,hector is correct , that pays for spring and summer plus warm up games also . if i sign 17 men thats around 240 a man , when i 1st took over the phoenix 4 yrs ago i was able to charge 190 a man but like everything else price goas up , i paid 185 to register my 8 yr old this year ffs , but its still cheaper than hockey . whats the going rate for a player in the fvsl ??

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya field fees are the killer especially in the summer. I'm charging $200 for the winter thats for a 15 man roster (per team).
Do you also get the field for practicing (SRT) because we also practice there and we should set up a scrimmage. We practice there tues /thurs. and sat sometimes.

Great field!!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
lwpm,
The cards ARE a part of the $1400. If you lose them(or they are stolen, ffs :rolleyes:), you are responsible for buying replacements. The league has one paid administrator, you losing your cards doesn't mean he needs to spend an entire day running off new copies... Error and folly on your part doesn't make a priority for someone else.

I am also no ass-kisser. It's a pain in the ass for me too, i need to get all the pictures for my guys this year as we are moving clubs... I'm not complaining, perhaps you just like to complain.

And if you are being billed $4k to play at GEU I think you need to have your treasurer investigated for embezzlement! :p
$1400 League
$30 per game for refs x 25 (Deep Cup run and league games budget) = $750.00
Where's the other $1850 going? You guys play on a gold plated field?

If you paid $70 a game for turf you still are only out $800-900 based on 12 or 13 home games... I don't know what the rates in Maple Ridge are, but the last time I looked they were much cheaper than Surrey and elsewhere for the Mens amateur user group classification if they even have user group based rates in the Maple Ridge area

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really? I can't use my FVSL card from last year?
if you move clubs you need new cards , i guess i do like to gripe but i always had an problem with the id card system , i think a bcid is alot more valid is all and as for geu fees , i have a breakdown of my fees in my inbox but this shitty computer wont let me open it . but you got me wondering now jbn .

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh and you do ass kiss the league , remember that time you changed your mind about the whole inter cup thing , did you get a call off the big man , guess your pretty smart realy , good to keep on the right side of them . and if the cards are part of the 1400 then why do i have to pay for them , they were last years cards that were lost , with last years 1400 right ? so what your saying is my new 1400 for this coming year should get me new cards if they are "part of the $1400", cheers buddy ill contact thomas again and show him your post , im sure he be happy to know your helping out , making sure nobody spends money they dont need to be , your a swell guy i tell ya

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i was asked this by a mission team last summer , tured out we lost 10 nothing , they were not div3 , im interested if you are div 3 but if you just wanna light someone up then whats the point , let me know

I highly doubt this team will be lighting anyone up soon there just looking to get a couple games in before the start of season as most of them havnt played together before.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never changed my mind about the inter cup thing. It was a great idea, but the VMSL Dropped the ball with their Premier teams and thus the thing died an ugly agonizing death... I don't know what one has to do with another? :|

I'm not going to argue with a tube over the reasons for/against having ID Cards...

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never changed my mind about the inter cup thing. It was a great idea, but the VMSL Dropped the ball with their Premier teams and thus the thing died an ugly agonizing death... I don't know what one has to do with another? :|

I'm not going to argue with a tube over the reasons for/against having ID Cards...
when i say inter i mean GEU inter , in the cup last yr ,

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like there's a new Surrey Strikers in D3, if anyone knows them, we have a quality set of jerseys that would suit them perfectly.

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
A question for all div 3 teams. Who is entering for The Bradner Cup ? Sitting on the fence at the moment - not excited about the prospect of having to play a div 1 team. Is it really worth entering.

:bronco:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0