Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 Off Season div 3 rumours and banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just got word that North Delta team of young guys we faced of in quarters, is now possibly getting promoted up to Premier???? If anyone knows of this being true let me know, bloody outrageous if they do.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No. The ND Lions finished last in Prem last year. They would probably rob players from that team and the div 1 and ND Titans to make their team stronger... That is likely what is happening...

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, I just heard from a friend on that team that they got an offer to go play premier. I guess thats the nice part of being apart of a club!

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC United was just awarded its 2nd team into FVSL :knvb:

9 new teams in total for Div.3

FVSL-2010/11
Division 3 - North Delta Royals; Pique FC; Guildford FC Lions; S.P. Lions; Poco Hawks; Fraser Valley Athletic; TWU Alumni; BC United; Mission Athletic FC;

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Lions got there prem spot back because the whitecaps team from div 1 disbanded and moved to vmsl. so ND gets to stay in prem. and with the almighty gaul stepping back from coaching to just manage, this will be an interesting year for the lions.

unlucky4u

Jan 20, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
So how many more alum from ACBC can we expect to see on BC United? Do you guys have an affiliation with them or do you just live close to airport too? Just kidding saw you play near the end of the year and you were solid, should have won the division since the Clowns I mean Clones demoted themselves.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
So how many more alum from ACBC can we expect to see on BC United? Do you guys have an affiliation with them or do you just live close to airport too? Just kidding saw you play near the end of the year and you were solid, should have won the division since the Clowns I mean Clones demoted themselves.

You could see a lot of ACBC Alum, or maybe some or maybe none, but then again you could see some players from LUFC, Pomo Gunners, PAU or from some VMSL teams or some VISL teams, whatever, whereever. As long as they know who they are playing for when they put on the BC United uniform and as long as realize there's no multi-year million dollar deals or Nike endorsements offered by signing with BC United, don't care where they played before.

Ghouse is a friend of mine and a supporter of the team/club and visa versa, but then again we also do have people that live close to the airport and border too. :)

And thanks, I agree we did deserve the Div.3 title, but Clones would argue that their team was a different team, so be it, the Div.3 team will have another crack and will be gunning for that title this year.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have folded my team and is looking to play along with a couple of my friends from my team. We are looking to join a team as a group and want to stay local(Surrey). I have a couple of mids. couple of d and a couple strikers. If anyone is in need of players let me know through pm or email me at duffy13@hotmail.com

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
so anyone needing new id cards has to pay $5 a card , frigging lost all mine for the phoenix , BC ID is not good enough , have to use a fvsl card which would be so easy to fake . oh well , always more money .

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why are you griping? If you don't want to pay, don't lose your cards.

You real ID is a cross reference to your FVSL ID. It's not rocket Science.

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone interested in a game with mission div 3 message me, we have parks during the day Saturday and Sunday.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why are you griping? If you don't want to pay, don't lose your cards.

You real ID is a cross reference to your FVSL ID. It's not rocket Science.
your such an ass kisser , just got my bill from geu for the season , 4 grand (with ref fees) , i just think cards should be part of the 1400 the fvsl takes of you being as you cant use bcid , not a difference between bcid and fvsl id other than the fact i could send in a pic of a prem player with my name on it and more then likely get it .

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i was asked this by a mission team last summer , tured out we lost 10 nothing , they were not div3 , im interested if you are div 3 but if you just wanna light someone up then whats the point , let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0