Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 Off Season div 3 rumours and banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's up for debate JBN Miners have 25 signed so we should get eight to ten for away games. Titans have what 13??? Nationals are yougn and have a great coach and the Phoenix will be stacked

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh and look for the Titans,Miners, and Nationals to be in Div4 next year just when I thought I couldn't play at a lower level

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not on TTP as much since I became old and retired from the game. I finished up in Div 3 and found the level either fairly good or terribly bad...depending on the team. Just wondered if Div 4 was gonna be guys running around kicking each other wearing 2 left footed shoes?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, basically the league decided to streamline the top end of the league, thus this year you will have:
10 Team Prem (last gets relegated to Div1)
16-17 Team Premier (First goes up, teams that finish 11-16/17 get relegated to Div2)
3 pools of x teams Div 2(Everyone that doesn't win their pool gets relegated to Div3, Pool winners stay in D2)
3 Pools of x teams Div 3 (Everyone that doesn't win their pool gets relegated to Div 4, Pool winners stay in D3)

Next year you have
10 Team Prem, Div 1, and Div 2
Div 3 will have a number of pools based on geography and Div 4 will have a number of pools based on Geography.

(What I was told, nothing set 100% in stone as of yet...some of the details remain cloudy as to what will happen for D3/4)

If you don't know, now you know.

Attachments

• knowing-is-half-the-battle.jpg
    knowing-is-half-the-battle.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 262

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Johhny! I guess I should keep up on this stuff as still enjoy watching the games!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sucks for this group that 9 of these teams will be in D4 next year

BC United 'B'
Cloverdale FC
Cloverdale Utd FC
Guildford FC
Pique FC
Rogue Athletic Club
S.P. Lions
Surrey Storm
Surrey Strikers
Vault FC

Now I don't know all the teams, but Cloverdale Utd is full of old, old Strikers and 2 ICST Peg VMSL prem guys from last year. Will be very, very good. Rogue Athletic is mostly last years Strikers with some guys from summer. Everyone knows Vault is a good squad as well. Who knows about the other ones, I assume BC United will be alright, but there's going to be a lot of good squads in D4 next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0