Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pakenham Cup 2008 'Predictions and Banter'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I’m going to try something new here and be humble…

I came out at about 35 minutes. I found the pace just fine, no issues. It was getting a bit chippy, and I kind of like that stuff. Utah was in fine form with a quiet blast to Andy which earned him a yellow. :D Personally I’m fighting a couple of minor injuries so fitness wise I’m not where I’d like to be…but that being said, a premier player should have been able to expose that, no problems.

I came off for one of our young guys. He’s talented, but has had a pretty rough introduction to men’s football. His play has been unreliable and spotty this year. Bad stretches mixed in with flashes of brilliant runs and attacks.

The idea was for young Hutchy to come in for the last 10 and first 10-15 of the 2nd. But, at the 65 minute mark, the kid was doing quite well, and his counterpart was getting nothing. So, Hutchy played out the stretch, and I have to say, it was easily his best game of the season.

And, frankly, that’s what we need. He’s a natural on the flank, and he looked quite good Saturday.

SixFyv: that explains why I didn’t test Irish Rover. ;)

lfc3

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I’m going to try something new here and be humble…

I came out at about 35 minutes. I found the pace just fine, no issues. It was getting a bit chippy, and I kind of like that stuff. Utah was in fine form with a quiet blast to Andy which earned him a yellow. :D Personally I’m fighting a couple of minor injuries so fitness wise I’m not where I’d like to be…but that being said, a premier player should have been able to expose that, no problems.

I came off for one of our young guys. He’s talented, but has had a pretty rough introduction to men’s football. His play has been unreliable and spotty this year. Bad stretches mixed in with flashes of brilliant runs and attacks.

The idea was for young Hutchy to come in for the last 10 and first 10-15 of the 2nd. But, at the 65 minute mark, the kid was doing quite well, and his counterpart was getting nothing. So, Hutchy played out the stretch, and I have to say, it was easily his best game of the season.

And, frankly, that’s what we need. He’s a natural on the flank, and he looked quite good Saturday.

SixFyv: that explains why I didn’t test Irish Rover. ;)

Honestly how many give a rats ass how Dude played. It is what it is. The question on most of our minds, is 'How was the hair?'

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you gay?

Why on Earth would we care about his hair? Ya weirdo...

notthatthereisanythingwrongwiththat

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the record, it looked very nice on Saturday. No hair issue to speak of, just a fine looking do.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why does one instantly have to be gay to appreciate the salad of another individual? It's 2008, 65... sort it out. Have you seen Dude’s lid? I have to admit I suffer from follicle-envy too. The chance to run her hands through his wavy locks surely is the only reason Mrs. Dude puts out... I mean he's hung like a frozen chipmunk what other possible reason could there be?

Regardless, congrats to utah for being smart enough to pull Dude off before he could cause any real trouble.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Snif.

That may just be the nicest thing you've ever said to me. I love you too man, you silly cnut....

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
very good coaching decision, indeed... Dude is lethal on his own net in the second half.

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pakenham Cup on the line vs a mid pack FVSL Prem side.

Result: 1-nil loss.

Post game interview: We should be a VMSL Prem side.

Cost: Priceless.

Like I said before for all you who are hard of hearing. I did not not play. I am still out due to to injury. My team, best team out there, bring on the shitty whitecaps, but O-Dog is out, and we lost. Did we deserve the win, of course we did, anybody on the ****ing field saw that, shite happens. Bring it douchebags. What makes you happy is beating a team like us once, your season you wait for something like that, an entire year you jackoff to some dude saying sweet sweet if you beat a team you wish you'd play on, f off, you're terrible! Peace out wankers! Ya you heard me, I was out, you cry, I deserve more money next year on my contract, wah wah, Ghouse doesn't want your sorry ass.

BTW, Rambo 4 brilliant!

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW, I can't find that piece of shite idiot who posted the overweight comment, but listen you piece of trash 190lbs, 6'1, find me a dude like that. Wait a second, don't you go to Celebrities all the time and get pounded every day of the week?

Cough cough or Pumpjack? aka Jack the LAD'S JOINT!

Plain and simple, last post 100%, ****, you all except certain people on this site worth recognizing aka Delta Metro, Zaurrini, 2 other guys (who are brilliant, also some langley dudes you know who you are), you know who you are. Everybody else, good luck next year playing for ACBC, you guys are trash and will always be trash. Go hit some beer and jump into a skytrain, yea damn right ****ers. Go do it, ****ing losers.

BTW,

Did I say Trash???? F off, ttp is for people who can't do it, and 90% of people are ttp. F Off, and jesus, quit watching "Every DOES Raymond".

O-Dog is immaculate. You're all lucky I'm out. Ghouse is the man who'd I die for, I'm pretty sure, you losers would die for a twinkie up your asses. ACBC is the shite!!!!!

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
No offense to average players out there, but sorry for the reality check from someone who will never post again, no matter how bad against me it seems. ACBC is for real. We are the shite. Ghosue is the shite. **** pretty much anybody else out there, and try out if you think you're good enough.

Play me for my position dorks, including Sporting ****head!

Bring it!

Exclamation point!

All of you,quit crying! Bring on the tryout! Weiners!

"Boohoo" Meatheads!

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
No offense to average players out there, but sorry for the reality check from someone who will never post again, no matter how bad against me it seems. ACBC is for real. We are the shite. Ghosue is the shite. **** pretty much anybody else out there, and try out if you think you're good enough.

Play me for my position dorks, including Sporting ****head!

Bring it!

Exclamation point!

All of you,quit crying! Bring on the tryout! Weiners!

"Boohoo" Meatheads!

I'll quote myself, even a cripple is still better than 99% of you idiots! Try out nutsacks!!

(Last post ever)

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW, I can't find that piece of shite idiot who posted the overweight comment, but listen you piece of trash 190lbs, 6'1, find me a dude like that. Wait a second, don't you go to Celebrities all the time and get pounded every day of the week?

Cough cough or Pumpjack? aka Jack the LAD'S JOINT!

Plain and simple, last post 100%, ****, you all except certain people on this site worth recognizing aka Delta Metro, Zaurrini, 2 other guys (who are brilliant, also some langley dudes you know who you are), you know who you are. Everybody else, good luck next year playing for ACBC, you guys are trash and will always be trash. Go hit some beer and jump into a skytrain, yea damn right ****ers. Go do it, ****ing losers.

BTW,

Did I say Trash???? F off, ttp is for people who can't do it, and 90% of people are ttp. F Off, and jesus, quit watching "Every DOES Raymond".

O-Dog is immaculate. You're all lucky I'm out. Ghouse is the man who'd I die for, I'm pretty sure, you losers would die for a twinkie up your asses. ACBC is the shite!!!!!

Stalker!:eek:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Americana

posted by: Odog911
Everybody else, good luck next year playing for ACBC, you guys are trash and will always be trash.
Were you that pished you quit your own team on TTP? :rolleyes:

Guinness,whocan'twaitforthenextroundofcup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0