Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pakenham Cup 2008 'Predictions and Banter'

Status
Not open for further replies.

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn Odog rough night! I hope your in a better mood come sunday night! You can't take the shite on here so serious! Looking forward to playing you guys sunday if this damn snow would go away!

Anyone know when Aldergrove & Chilliwack are going to play 1st round game? Just wondering if the league will make them play a mid week game! I would like to know who we're playing? They way it is going with this snow the cup finals will take place in the summer!

Hatman16

Oct 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Plain and simple, last post 100%, ****, you all except certain people on this site worth recognizing aka Delta Metro, Zaurrini, 2 other guys

Hey, Z sounds like the O to the Dog has a little crush,

he must of seen your new haircut

soccerbuddy

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally we got our round 1 game in late last night, Delta Highlanders 2 Dewdney Razorbacks 1. Wierd game, Good chances at both ends in the 1 st. half, They had 1 sent off, and then at half time score tied at 0-0, they had another guy sent off with his second yellow for yapping!!! Dewdney started off the second with 9 men. 15 mins in to the second half they score on a brutual give away on our part. We pressured pretty well the rest of the way and finally figured out how to put 1 by their goalie, who had a good game for them, and finally buried our second. Game over , on to round two !!!!

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please remember Odogs drunkin rants are his and his only,,LOL
Injury time does not mean drink every night,,,Save a little for the end of the season party will you Dog.
Sheeze

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB....very nice with the Dude piss take. I believe you meant to say that Dude is hung like a frozen, hooded chipmunk.....eh Snuffy. Either way, nice call.....and Dude's hair was art once again.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since ND's field wasn't available the Port Moody - ND game got rescheduled to Port Moody. I know the game gets changed to the opponents venue, but shouldn't ND still be scheduled as the home team???

I know this doesn't mean much unless there is a colour clash:eek: Anyone know the rules on that?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since ND's field wasn't available the Port Moody - ND game got rescheduled to Port Moody. I know the game gets changed to the opponents venue, but shouldn't ND still be scheduled as the home team???

I know this doesn't mean much unless there is a colour clash:eek: Anyone know the rules on that?

we first got told the game would be changed to saturday. Players then worked their ass off to get shifts changed. Later we were informed that Port Moody claims and I emphasize claims they couldn't field a team Saturday(doubtful). So the rules state if they can find a field at the same time we have to play out there on the original friday. We get told the next day the game is now at 8pm in moody on friday not the original time 9pm so some guys are going to be trying to rush from work and the others who switched shifts are up the creek. I guess it balances as players we were going to miss on saturday will be there but others will now miss. The league realizes we got bum fukced but we maned up and said we would play. Do I sound a bit bitter.....

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, you guys got screwed all right...by the league. Sounds like an honest enough error in scheduling (double booked), but Port Moody is correct, and they used the rule to their advantage. Well played, I say. You think Mackie is bad? Have fun on the Golden Spike hardwood.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Disfunctional Port Moody

posted by: Bulljive
we were informed that Port Moody claims and I emphasize claims they couldn't field a team Saturday(doubtful).
Don't blame the league rules, Port moody's manager is a daft twat... Not a jerk, just not very bright... They did the same thing to us last week at the last minute (only it was them who didn't have a pitch)... We found out on Thursday night at training that their pitch was closed (only because our manager called the league)... We provided Saturday as well and they claimed the same thing... So we got grass for Friday night at the same time and they couldn't believe it!!! ;)
The chaos of that team reminds me of Kokanee's beloved GN... The players are usually in the dark and don't really have any control over the disorganised management... That said, the lads are alright and stayed for a few extra pints in the changeroom...

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Don't blame the league rules, Port moody's manager is a daft twat... Not a jerk, just not very bright... They did the same thing to us last week at the last minute (only it was them who didn't have a pitch)... We found out on Thursday night at training that their pitch was closed (only because our manager called the league)... We provided Saturday as well and they claimed the same thing... So we got grass for Friday night at the same time and they couldn't believe it!!! ;)
The chaos of that team reminds me of Kokanee's beloved GN... The players are usually in the dark and don't really have any control over the disorganised management... That said, the lads are alright and stayed for a few extra pints in the changeroom...

Im not sure if you can really call the manager a daft twat. Last week while we practiced on our feild wednesday night, it SNOWED thursday, thus making the feild unplayable for friday. Can you blame us for only being able to give one days notice. Again, I find this to be the leagues fault, The Fury were unable to feild a team Saturday, and the game was never switched on the site to saturday. In my opinion, the game should be postponed to an available time for both teams.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

In my opinion, the game should be postponed to an available time for both teams.

Does it really matter:confused: Both you and ND will be out of the Pak cup by the next round.:p

Kokaneemissingthevalleywherewecanhavea7vs16scrimageeveryweekend

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Dutch13

Dutch13
Can you blame us for only being able to give one days notice.
It would have been nice to know this earlier Thursday... Peace Arch called the league on a hunch late Thursday night (10pm) to double check Port Moody had a pitch...
Bottom line, you're going back to Div.1 where you belong! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0