Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nationals Peg & SU Ladies @ 2011 Nationals

BC Teams @ Nationals

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe both are off to Montreal today with first games on Wednesday... the Ladies play the Newfies and the Men play New Brunswick.

Good luck to both!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Holy crap, just looked at the format for this year and they've changed the process.

4 groups of 3 with the top 2 going forward into the championship knockout phase.

Peg has New Brunswick and Saskatchewan in their group... if they finish in the top 2 of the group, they will likely play either Quebec or Nova Scotia with the winner of that moving on to the semis.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally Regs i like the New Format at first glance.
How many times have we seen B C have one minor blip and not get through due to a bad ref or field on the day?
Not making excuses or anything here. I just like the idea alot better rather than seeing one team from two groups moving on.
Good Luck to the B C Teams!

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2011 Men's National Championships Challenge Trophy - Montreal

There are a few TTP'ers making the trip to Montreal. There will be plenty of updates (soccer and other!). Should make for a good trip. The tournament is set up in the following format:

Format:
  • 4 groups of three teams
  • top 2 teams from each group advance to quarter finals.

Groups:
  • A) PEI (Soccerstop Edge), Manitoba (Winnipeg Juventus), NL (Holy Cross)
  • B) BC (ICST Peg), New Bruns (Picaroons), Sask (HUSA Alumni)
  • C) NS (Suburban FC), Quebec (Mont Royal), Yukon (Yukon Selects)
  • D) Ontario (Toronto Celtic), Alberta (Edm Green/Gold), NWT (Yellowknife)

Round Robin matches for BC:
  • Wednesday Oct 5 10AM PST vs. New Brunswick
  • Friday Oct 7 10AM PST vs. Saskatchewan

Also, Good Luck to the Surrey United Womens team - maybe someone can start a thread for the Jubilee Trophy.

Sandman

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm heading to Montreal thursday to support so i'll try and keep you guy's posted on what's happening there as i'm sure Reedie and Sandman will too.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
bergamascho will u be offering up any incentives should the TGM's bring home the gold?

Best of Luck to the men , women and monsters in Montreal

knaacks

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Careful Berg, you know what got you in trouble last time ! We arrived this morning to RAIN. but the rest of the week should be great !! Met the boys as we were heading out for dinner, tired looking bunch. Training tommorrow after a good sleep should wake them up and as for the women, we are looking forward to getting started. Thanks for your support for both of us......

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First game for men at 1pm eastern today against New Brunswick....good luck ICST PEG!!! Women face off against Newfies....good luck Surrey Utd.

DLN11

Jan 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's being played in Brossard which is the equivalent of Burnaby to Vancouver distance wise.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alberta women beat Manitoba 9-0! Yikes, that's pressure on the SU ladies in terms of GD if they draw with Alberta...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0