Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nationals Peg & SU Ladies @ 2011 Nationals

BC Teams @ Nationals

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-0 at half. ICST Peg are dominating....70 to 30 possession. Peg just hit the post with 5 left in the half. Fck me. We got great support and very well represented.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlucky Peg!

A silver is nothing to sneeze at, it's a demanding tournament - learn from it, fire the coach, and you'll be right back there next year!

:D

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very well ladies. Well deserved for a long time. Unlucky Peg. Thought you guys had this one. Congrats on a great tourney for BC teams. Way to represent.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to the SU women!! This means a great deal to the club and to me as a coach of our U-14 girls! Congratulations to PEG too. You represented BC proudly on and off the field.

Great weekend for BC at the senior level. :D

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlucky Peg!

A silver is nothing to sneeze at, it's a demanding tournament - learn from it, fire the coach, and you'll be right back there next year!

:D

Agreed a great run and an incredible amateur team. I think they could give the Caps a run for their money. The coach is fine, merge with one more team and you have it next year...VMSL style.

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting footnote: this was the first time that a Saskatchewan club has won the Challenge Trophy, making Saskatchewan the last province to lift the title. All 10 provinces are now represented (after 89 tries).

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlucky PEG Boys, keep your heads up! I'm sure you'll take it out on the rest of VMSL squads upon your return. :)

Congrats to the Surrey UTD ladies, job well done!

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very tough pill to swallow - the guys are all gutted. One thing is for sure they all left it on the field.

I was certain we were going to tie it but the penalty against us with 10 minutes left was going to make it tough.

A goalpost and a couple of great saves by their keeper didn't help the cause either.

The tournament is a grind - it was a great experience for all included.

The boys come back on Wednesday and we go to Ambleside and play West Van on friday. Can't wait.....

Thanks to all travelling supporters and sponsors - would not have made it this far without them.

Massive Congrats to the Surrey Utd womens team....well done.

Au Revoir

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed a great run and an incredible amateur team. I think they could give the Caps a run for their money. The coach is fine, merge with one more team and you have it next year...VMSL style.

You really are a fcuktard sometimes.

Great work, Boys. Unlucky with the final result and congratulations to the Saskatchewan team for doing what most thought they couldn't......

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0