Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nationals Peg & SU Ladies @ 2011 Nationals

BC Teams @ Nationals

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain how is your opinion mean that I'm missing out on your point? Is it a digfrace that a team wins 22-0? Maybe so but who is being disgraced here?

Luch, I agree with you as any roof-top sunning sessions in Mexico are always great memories and stories as I have been fortunate enough to have been a part of those. As forJjonny, I believe he is off somewhere telling those who care, some pretty crazy stories right now!;)

Y u got 2 b liek dat Cundutr... y u got 2 b liek dat?

CSAA Alumni & Players Page ~goodtimes

knaacks

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor, it's just MF and I in the crib tourney. Steak dinner on the line !! As for the win vs Alberta, sweet revenge for the loss in Saskatoon. The ladies played superb, Benes up front has been our engine. Running miles and scoring as well. New look line-up today as we rest some of the vets vs Manitoba, 1/2 games and subs off the bench. Need Alberta to have a good result vs Quebec today to smooth the way for us somewhat.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SU women won 10 -0 I believe. The men are playing right now. They have most of the play and look good. Beautiful weather. Halftime right now.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knaacks well done with the new look line up today if Hard Ballz is correct about SU thumping Manitoba 10-0. I'm sure that the Captain Shamrock will be quite up set at the SU ladies for " running up the score"! lol:D Wish I could be there as it was always a good time. I might have been in good contention for a steak dinner too!;) Good luck on your next game. As for Hard Ballz if you are actually in Montreal now watching the games, please brush up on your game reports. For those of us less fortunate not to be there, we want to hear a bit more detailed write up on the games!:football:

BTW heard that SU Masters were quite happy to hear you won't be in PCOV's line up tonight, as they weren't sure who they would get to man mark you. especially after hearing about your high light reel goal last week!;)

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Morris just scored on a nice header 15 min in. 1-0 ICST Peg. Ref is kinda shocking otherwise not the best game for Peg.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Morris scored another nice goal. 3 min later Saskatchewan just put one in on a bad blunder by the keep.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The knock out phase of the tournament starts tomorrow. A decent result today 18 of our players saw the pitch today and we were able to escape the game without injuries or any card trouble. D Morris with a couple of nice goals (must have been something in his Poutine). We finished top of our group and play Quebec tomorrow in the quarter finals at 12:00PM PST.

Quebec look to be a very solid side who came second in their group by losing in a shootout to Nova Scotia.

Off to enjoy a sunny terrace and the sights of Montreal.

DLN11

Jan 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW Peg plays Quebec tomorrow
Peg won 2-1 vs Sask today
GOOD LUCK YA'LL AND KEEP REPRESENTING WELL!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reedie was telling me that the Toronto Celtic team are out on the piss every night.....well done. :) What was better was how they won the Provincial Championship. They won five straight penalty shootouts. :D That's one team you don't want to be facing in penalty kicks.

Well done to Bhangra Bhoys and Peg Bhoys.........Great to see you doing well. Keep it up, Gentlemen. :)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reedie in Montreal said:
We are thru to the semi finals after a terrific game today vs Quebec. We won 1-0 on a goal by Omari Aldridge. The atmosphere was unbelievable as both teams had great support and singing fans. We ended the game with 10 men after a red card in the 85th minute but we defended well to earn the massive victory! We play Newfoundland tomorrow in the semis at 3pm Montreal time.
So Alberta lost to the Newfies? Where's Larsson?!?!!

:)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0