Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2004 -2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wahey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Use, more, commas, in, the wrong-places!!

Shame you can't read this, some funny devil won't respond to private message I've sent in response to his. I think I've upset his fanatical religious ways with my naughty language!!!

:)

terrytoo

Jan 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arsene Wenger's magic
He wears a magic hat
And when he saw the double
He said I'm having that
Ooooooo

We'll be running round Wembley with our willies hanging out
We'll be running round Wembley with our willies hanging out
We'll be running round Wembley
Running round Wembley
Running round Wembley with our willies hanging out

Singing we've got a foreskin more than you
We've got a foreskin more than you
We've got a foreskin
We've got a foreskin
We've got a foreskin more than you

santini whoooo
santini whoooo
he bought a load of unmentionable hideous profanity may lightning strike you down, sinner
thats why he Vile! Vile! Creature of Beelzebub wash thy mouth out with soap!! quit

Have u ever seen Tottenham win the league?
Have u ever seen Tottenham win the league?
Have u ever seen Tottenham?
Ever seen Tottenham?
Ever seen Tottenham win the league?

Crafty Mustn't mention your East London roots so as not to cause offence said:
As far as the future ?, it will all depend on who they bring in and how much they have to spend.

That's good that is. Insightful too. Take you long to sort that one did it? Crafty by name crafty by nature!!

:) I'll sing a song for you!

Your mother is your brother, your sister is your father, you all Advert for French Connection UK each other, the West Ham family. :)

terrytoo

Jan 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
crafty cokcney said:
Excellent stuff, great lyrics. Fukc you're a funny cnut..

Cheers for that me old mucker!! You're not funny in the slightest but carry on matey, the tallest oak tree grew from the smallest acorn, you know. It's the trying that counts and I always do my best to be trying.

Have a read of this, it sounds as though the brass on this website developed their puritanical aversion to bad language at your favourite ground.

You are a weegie
A smelly weegie
You're only happy on giro day
Your mum's a stealer
Your dad's a dealer
Please don't take my hubcaps away

:D

The Scum Arsenal match actually kicks off at 20:00 on Tuesday for those who are wondering as well as those who aren't. As a man of and for the people I see no reason to be exclusive.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ManUre 3 The Big Arse 2

What a match today, it had it all. I don't support either squad, but as a neutral I enjoyed every minute of the game. The quality of the play was simply unreal to witness, by far game of the year in the EPL.

Thought the game was a tale of two halves by both squads. Arsenal seemed to have the upper hand after the first half, after two well worked goals and a fair amount of ball possession. Man U definetly turned the game their way after the break. They sat back and defended well and capitalized on the few chances they created. Two goals in three minutes is shocking on Arsenals part, althought Sol Campbell didnt have his greatest game. Luckily for ManU that plonker Sylvestre didnt cost them the points, what a terrible lack of discipline on his part.

Anyone else catch the game?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well that was an absolute cracker match. ManU 4 vs. Arse 2.
Ronaldo with 2 and the man of the match. You knew it was going to be heated when Keano and Vierri were going at each other in the tunnel before the match. Great game, got to love FOXSports and live matches like that.

But can ManU catch Chelski being 8 points back and a game in hand for the leaders.

hos

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man Utd 4 vs 2 Arsenal

Wow, IMO one of the greatest games i've ever seen (being 22 that's doesn't mean much), but i'd definately rank it with United's Champion's League win over Bayern. Great goals by Ronaldo and O'Shea with a goal worthy of goal of the week to finish the game.

First 15 were scrappy with 3 yellows being shown, and could have been more. Rooney was close to his second yellow late in the first, and Silvestre recieved a red for a head butt on lunjberg(sp?) with about 20 left in the second.

I'm sure fox sportsworld will replay it this week, i'd definately watch it again.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought it was a very good game, played hard and played well. I don't know if I would say It was the greatest ever ( but that could be because I hate ManU). The ref did well, didn't decide the game. The best team won, unfortunately.

Bergkamp still has a little magis left in him.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I concur with the above, great game!

Nothing better than a hyped up match living up to it's billing. What Super Bowl?

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poor terrytoo's probable got mascara all over his red and white teddy.

they'll be running round old trafford with thier willies hanging out.

By now you all know the rest.

terrytoo

Jan 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
club_i_champ said:
Thought the game was a tale of two halves by both squads.

Your subscription to Cliché Weakly is paying dividends.

Hands of Stone said:
You knew it was going to be heated when Keano and Vierri were going at each other in the tunnel before the match

They didn't show Vierri on Sky Sports.

Countdown said:
Poor terrytoo's probable got mascara all over his red and white teddy.

It might be probable were I to wear a teddy. I'm more a leather basque, opaque tights and crotchless knickers poof meself.

We'll just have to win the Champion's League and FA Cup now. :)

Type your post.
Breath.
Reread and fix the plethora of errors.
Breathe.
Post.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great find Smallsy! Neat being the being a fly on the wall!

True qualities of a great captain. One of the many reasons why he's one of the best around. Won't take any bollocks from anyone no matter how big they are! Well done Keano!

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was absolutely brilliant. The poor kid in the Arsenal kit is scarred for life from all the f-bomb's.

Did you notice Viera didn't shake Keane's and Scholes hand.

Sandman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0