Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2006-2007

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rf, My guess would be it was removed. Some spineless twat with the power to do so removed it without a word as to why. Little men in uniforms. Or just a server glitch.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And Ferguson isn't, RF? He's ****ing worse.........

Mourinho adds a lot to the otherwise boring EPL managers. :D

I hope both teams lose and the title is awarded to Spurs..........:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or maybe someone moved it with the way OT post as he thought it was all related.

My apologies but it's not the end of the fcuking world.

People work their arse off around here and to be called a spineless twat is a bit much.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: We have ourselves a race

C'mon Bucky - That for sure is a wind up am calling you on it.
Jose's the biggest ego goin in that league.
'The Chosen One'?

Quite honestly, I think Jose is having a laugh with his perceived arrogance. Admittedly, he's well confident. But isn't that a given at their level. Sir Awex, however, is so self righteous it puts me off.

Re: Scots on the EPL. How can we not? Our league was decided in October. What amazes me is how the die hard ManUre supporters can rarely be found here. Broadband connections must be a rare commodity in London?

The best league in the world? Maybe. The supporters sure lack passion, however.

Cheers,

World's Greatest Supporter

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jose: Another Rule For United
Skysports

Jose Mourinho claimed it is forbidden for Chelsea to win the Premiership title after his team were denied a first half penalty at Newcastle.

"But we are in a situation to fight for the Premiership, even against new football rules. One rule is you're not allowed penalties against Man United, and another rule is you're not allowed to give penalties in favour of Chelsea.

"You have seen the matches in the past week. It is or it isn't a penalty against Sheffield United? It is or it isn't a penalty against Middlesbrough?

"We can talk about the game or we can talk about the game where, after the 10th minute, Chelsea are winning the game 1-0. We have to face difficult opponents, yes, and also new football rules. United are forbidden to lose"

Mourinho adds a lot to the otherwise boring EPL managers.

Ya! A lot more whinging! He's become the new Arsene Wenger!

He brings a touch of class to the league

That's class for you! He reeks of it! :rolleyes:

Booo Hooooo!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Quite honestly, I think Jose is having a laugh with his perceived arrogance.

Good things this website is called TTP or I'd think you'd be serious :rolleyes:

What amazes me is how the die hard ManUre supporters can rarely be found here. Broadband connections must be a rare commodity in London?

Quality ...... so just because there aren't 10,000 Man United supporters on here discussing all the latest news from Old Trafford then what ?? We lack passion ?? Fcuk off ....... I don't know if you're sleep deprived or else still bitter from Celtic walking the title this year but piss off back to your Scottish threads or Rangers forums and discuss your rubbish there.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well said old boy! here here.

Good things this website is called TTP or I'd think you'd be serious :rolleyes:

Quality ...... so just because there aren't 10,000 Man United supporters on here discussing all the latest news from Old Trafford then what ?? We lack passion ?? Fcuk off ....... I don't know if you're sleep deprived or else still bitter from Celtic walking the title this year but piss off back to your Scottish threads or Rangers forums and discuss your rubbish there.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

We lack passion ?? Fcuk off .......

Oh, there she is.

Wasn't asking for 10,000. Just a select few, a la a Scottish thread, posting on a regular basis. I mean it is the greatest league in the world, isn't it? Why wouldn't you want to discuss?

I believe a ManUre legend nailed it with his prawn sandwich quote. Or was that a metaphor for the passionate and loyal? You never know when the warrior poet, Keano, gets to talking

On your bike, Sally.

Buckfast

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
Wasn't asking for 10,000. Just a select few, a la a Scottish thread, posting on a regular basis.

So I can discuss tactics, performances, players ability with the likes of striker14 & yourself ??!!

Fcuk me ....... you are having me on. I tell you what though .... when your opinion on anything related to football matters to me, I'll jump right in the English Premiership threads and post. Seriously.

Glad to see that you regard Keano's prawn sandwich comment from years past as gospel ...... He must've been spot on when he walked out on the Irish National Team at the World Cup too ??

~Nakamuraforever

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tactics are a lost art in the blue side of Glesga. Speaking of which a good tactic for getting some wheahst fae that greatin faced bearn might be to change it. Even at a young age they know when something is not right. I mean the kit no the nappy

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So I can discuss tactics, performances, players ability with the likes of striker14 & yourself ??!!

Wow. Lumping me in with that mob. Mission accomplished clearly. Managed to get a rise out of Walks without him ingesting a little blue football. So fcukin' easy, So, fcukin' easy!

All the way, Jose!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
Managed to get a rise out of Walks without him ingesting a little blue football. So fcukin' easy, So, fcukin' easy!

Yeah, maybe ........ truth be told, my fcuking nerves are shot ........

Champions League Semi-Final tomorrow with O'Shea and Brown in the middle and Fletcher at right back ?? Watching our grip on the Premiership title loosen ?? Awesome ..... It's enough to make me break down and cry :(

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
with O'Shea and Brown in the middle and Fletcher at right back ??
So now you're saying you want to talk tactics, performances and players ability? Seriously.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

The best league in the world? Maybe. The supporters sure lack passion, however.

Guess the prawn sandwich brigade had the night off :rolleyes:

Soccernet.com said:
'People always say that Arsenal play a Brazilian style of football, but I think Manchester United are more Brazilian in their way of playing than the Arsenal players are.'

Kaka also hailed United's fans for their vocal performance on Tuesday night.

'I was particularly impressed with the singing of the Manchester fans at half-time, especially as their team was 2-1 down,' he added.

'This is one of the great things about Premiership fans. They have such passion for their team. I love that kind of atmosphere.'

The Champions League's top scorer this season has predicted an equally attacking second leg when the sides reconvene on Wednesday night at the San Siro.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done ManUre supporters. Managed to get up for Champions League Semi. Must have had to dig deep for such a response. Shame about your side giving up two away goals, though.

Any bets that Kaka scores the winner in Milan?

Forza Rossoneri......

Buckfast

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0