Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2006-2007

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big rumour is that Fernando (the guy from the Abba song) Torres is about to sign for Liverpool for 2, 400, 000, 000 pence. Or 24 million pounds. I wonder what that is in kilograms?

By the way, Liverpool will be releasing the plans for their new big shinyfcuk-off stadium this week. Or so they say at least. They being my mom and dad, that is. The new kop will hold 19, 000, the stadium itself 68, 000 with future expansion about 76, 213. Interestingly enough, Old Trafford holds 76, 212.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As the world knows by now Liverpool have signed Torres. Word today is that they have signed U-21 Holland star Ryan Babel from Ajax as well. The fee is reported to be around 7 million pounds with add-ons up to 10 million depending on apprearances etc.. As well the Quaresma to 'Pool rumours are very strong right now too. C'mon Rafa get him in!

United are apparently on the verge of signing Tevez if they can unravel his contract situation.

Arsenal have bought Da Silva from Croatia Zagreb (I think) for the same amount of dosh they sold Henry for. They also signed...uh, hmmm, a couple of nobodies. Oops, guess they don't want to be in the top four anymore. Ah, well.

Now stop messing up my Liverpool Propangda thread with transfer news
you knobheads!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0