Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2007-2008

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
holy crap i hate chelsea and as for giving man utd the prem now i would actually rather see them win the league than chelsea cause arsenal are done now but champs league still, as for chelsea that teams gonna dissapear in the summer ballack, schevchenko, drogba are all for sure gonna leave.
anyone tell me why chelsea have the nerve to chant jose mourinho when avram is doing fine?

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Aresenal vs Chelsea match was one of the best games I have seen in a very long time. Two very high quality teams showing the finest components of football; fluid, creative, physical, passionate. The English football league is unparalledby any other league in the world. If a player goes down, his first instinct is to get right up again.

The Chelsea fans are a disappointment. The situation Grant has been thrust into is completely unfair and kudos to the BBC announcers for calling the Chelsea supporters out. Chelsea management better show some balls and publically support their manager.

Great entertainment today.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chelsea fans in general are fcuking wankers..........is it true that they have a 'relationship' with Rangers supporters? Brothers Blue or something like that? And Millwall? Linfield? Basically the wankers of the wanks...............

:D

GIRUY ;)

As for the games, I missed them both.........so I can't comment.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chelsea fans in general are fcuking wankers..........is it true that they have a 'relationship' with Rangers supporters? Brothers Blue or something like that? And Millwall? Linfield? Basically the wankers of the wanks...............

:D

GIRUY ;)

Have another drink, Bitter CSC.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have another drink, Bitter CSC.

No drinks this weekend, Bucky. Today's a big day on the calendar and it is best to be sober for it. Remember, Bucky, people read this site so you shouldn't always sling shots you're not willing/able to receive.......

Hail Hail

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're too close to home is here and now. Bottoms up.

C'mon Chelsea.

FAIL, FAIL.

Your banter is 10 years old Loyal.

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
[QUOTE=Captain Shamrock Linfield? Basically the wankers of the wanks...............

Easy big man or I'll take offense.....family and all that....:(

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock Linfield? Basically the wankers of the wanks............... Easy big man or I'll take offense.....family and all that....:([/quote said:
Billy Boy......I can honestly say it was a piss take........HONESTLY. I know Linfield has been trying hard to get rid of its' 'image' in the past. Things are definitely on the up......Hope everything is going well with you.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have stopped all watching andd supporting of Chelsea since the second year of Abramovich's reighn of terror...he is helping along the ruination of a good football club.

I swear the same thing that is happening to Gretna right now in Scotland is going to happen to Chelski when Roman gets bored with his toy.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you Mr. Heskey.

1-1 draw Wigan vs Chelsea.

Heskey in 2nd half time added on with the equalizer.

Excellent.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got back from a 'whirlwind' 10 days in the UK - saw 4 games :wa:

Queens Park Rangers vs. Preston North End
Manchester United vs. AS Roma
Derby County vs. Aston Villa
Manchester United vs. Arsenal

I'll post a few photo's when I get a minute .....

~ Follow Follow Follow

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
At Loftus Road???

I like that place for some unknown reason. Seen 2 QPR games there and 3 Wasps Rugby games when they were playing there.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
At Loftus Road???

Indeed big man ....... one of the real 'older' grounds in England, nestled between housing estates with the supporters 10 feet away from the pitch. Great atmosphere and only cost us £10 to get in. QPR scored two goals in injury time to get a point ........ great stuff !!

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The game i remember most there was the season opener awhile back between qpr and Ipswich. It was a 0-0 game with very little excitment on the pitch other than Bobby Petta getting kicked all over the pitch by the QPR boys

We sat kitty corner to the away fans, like 3 or seats from the divide between the 2 sets at the one end. The banter and abuse going back and worth was phenomenal and it made the atmosphere by where we were setting unlike any other event i had been to until that point. The passion these fans had for their clubs was so heartfelt it was hard to believe. Especially considering what i had to watch on the field and the Ipswich fans had travelled down for the game. Mind you i believe it was a sunday game so i am sure a lot of those guys took their wifes to London for some shopping and then went to the match. :D

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Green with envy.....how much for the Arsenal tickets?

Whatever they cost it was probably worth every penny - Fantastic game - Arsenal were a joy to watch as ever - haven't seen Utd taken to the cleaners like that for a while - fortunate that Adebayor has lost his confidence - should have probably finished up 6:4 to the London boys but as ever we'll take it!

How old is Anderson 19,20? Best substitution Fergie has made all season

Cheers

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ginger Tours said:
Green with envy.....how much for the Arsenal tickets?

Unbelievably, paid the cost of the ticket - £42. To be honest, I got very lucky as touts wanted £400 around the stadium. However, I do have a OneUnited membership so walked into the ticketing office and begged & pleaded for one playing the 'daft Canadian' role to perfection :rolleyes: God bless the lass behind the counter as she probably took pity and gave me one probably just to shut me up ;)

Spot on about Anderson mate. He was absolutely brilliant when he came on and for me, man of the match in just 35 minutes played (no disrespect to Rio or Hleb). The fans love him and sang his name well into the night as you'd imagine :D

Arsenal certainly had a tough week especially with losing to Liverpool in what was one of the best games I've seen in ages. Confidence was certainly down but really were the better team on the day (especially in the 1st half). They play some lovely stuff and can really knock the ball around but lacked that cutting edge (for a change !!!). However, Gallas took tremendous stick from the pundits on Match of the Day that night - just not a Captain and doesn't really lead that team.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0