Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2007-2008

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watching the ManU/Sparky Utd on Setanta. Great squad. Ferguson has done it again. He must be Scottish and a Rangers' man.

Congrats, Inspector (miss u), Jonesy and Walks. Quite an accomplishment.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Further to my commentary. I have the same physique as Tevez. Way better looking. Who isn't (sorry Regs)? But dont pull the same fluff. Hmmmmm. Maybe the Captain is on to sumpin'. It couldn't be my personality? RF, JNB and Guinness- say it isn't so?

Vinny

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
damn it's quiet now from the usual supporters of the ManUtd scum. WALKS?!

come on, surely you can appreciate ManU getting dominated like KNVB does in training :)

CFC ready for the double!!!!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vinny said:
damn it's quiet now from the usual supporters of the ManUtd scum.

Charming Vinny :D Where the fcuk have you been ??!! :D

Chelsea by far the better side on the day and if I'm honest, probably deserve the 3 points. However, 2 goal line clearances at the death from Cole and Shevchenko (good to see you finally found some use for the cnut) and a fantastic hand ball decision by the lino :rolleyes: set West London in raptures Saturday. Seriously, are you fcuking kidding me ??!

With United home to West Ham on Saturday and Chelsea away to Newcastle Monday, things aren't done yet ........

Vinny

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol. oh Walks. If by chance Utd can finally beat West Ham....

and Chelsea did somehow lose it's only there fault for literally pissing the league away with last minute meltdowns v Wigan, Spurs as of late. Didn't you know the whole reason Chelsea paid 27mil for Sheva was for his remarkable goal line clearances !?:) At least it's good to see a title race, and Chelsea do have a better chance without Lampard, this season they have done far better without the worst peno taker of all time.

I honestly thought Fergie was going to have a heart attack on Saturday...

Cya in Moscow?!?!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol. oh Walks. If by chance Utd can finally beat West Ham....

and Chelsea did somehow lose it's only there fault for literally pissing the league away with last minute meltdowns v Wigan, Spurs as of late. Didn't you know the whole reason Chelsea paid 27mil for Sheva was for his remarkable goal line clearances !?:) At least it's good to see a title race, and Chelsea do have a better chance without Lampard, this season they have done far better without the worst peno taker of all time.

I honestly thought Fergie was going to have a heart attack on Saturday...

Cya in Moscow?!?!

Jesus Vinny ..... I'm this close to having a heart attack myself today with kickoff less then 2 hours away, I don't fcuking need the added stress mate :D

In my opinon, United look tired right now ........ obviously, they've played a lot of football this season but really need to put it together over the next two weeks to give them a chance to win 2 trophy's.

West Ham are certainly a bogey team for United. Those cnuts will have players hanging from the cross bar on Saturday, you can be assured of that (Hi Crafty :D). I still haven't forgiven them for .... off the top of my head 1994/1995 when Miklosko made 187 world class saves on the last day of the season where a United victory would've won the title :mad:

Certainly, the level of drinking for myself will increase heavily over the next fortnight :rolleyes:

Moscow for both of us sounds like a great end to the season :D

Vinny

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
blah shitty last match of the season. last kick of the game bolton score a meaningless goal.

well done to UTD :S

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
"But only if they will pay me and ManYoo what has been said"

So 100million euros to Manchester and 20million (300,000 pounds per week) to him.

Man U would have to take that kind of money. if it's only 50mil...let him rot he's under conract til 2014 (or 12) and isnt old enough to buy out his contract :D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0