Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2009 / 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
chelsea vs. bolton

another clear hand ball by chelsea (JT) that went "unseen"
the linesman claiming it hit his chest

Whitehart

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
:):) Spurs 2 - Arse'n'hole 1 :):)

Danny Rose, Goal of the season,decade and probably this Century.

Looking like Chelsea Champions, Man Ure. runners-up at this point.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whitehart said:
:):) Spurs 2 - Arse'n'hole 1 :):)

Danny Rose, Goal of the season,decade and probably this Century.

Looking like Chelsea Champions, Man Ure. runners-up at this point.
Not as good as alot if goals I've seen, almunia shoulda saved it. Goal of the season was figeruoa or however it's spelt for Wigan from the behind half.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not as good as alot if goals I've seen, almunia shoulda saved it. Goal of the season was figeruoa or however it's spelt for Wigan from the behind half.

Not as good as a lot of goals you've seen ??!! Almunia should've saved it ??!! I love this website :D

Pay no attention Whitehart, that was a fcuking stunner !!! Well done to Spurs ..... hope they knock City out to get that 4th Champions League spot.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not as good as a lot of goals you've seen ??!! Almunia should've saved it ??!! I love this website :D

Pay no attention Whitehart, that was a fcuking stunner !!! Well done to Spurs ..... hope they knock City out to get that 4th Champions League spot.

i never said it wasn't good, it was. either or figueroa's goal vs stoke was tons better, maybe cause it wasn't against arsenal i don't know. oh well arsenal will have to settle for 2nd or 3rd i guess which isn't bad considering injuries and the youth/inexperience of the team. now here's to hoping liverpool take that 4th spot from two teams i can't stand.

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Breaking news: BBC News have reported that a huge cloud of dust has closed all London Airports. However police are to interview the person who cleaned the Arsenal trophy cabinet this morning !!!!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
More good news for Liverpool today ......

They've got a new chairman ...... name is Martin Broughton and he's a life long Chelsea fan. Nice choice :rolleyes:

On the good side, Liverpool owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett have confirmed that they are looking to sell the club. I'm sure all Liverpool supporters will rejoice at that decision.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know its not from the EPL, but Whitehart I see your goal and raise you Maicon's great control and what a strike! From todays derby d'italia! Forza INTER

Last edited by a moderator:

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya Douggie let fly with a pretty nice ripper but are you as surprised as me at how poorly Juve is playing of late? Doesn't look good for fans of La Vecchia Donna...

Whitehart

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know its not from the EPL, but Whitehart I see your goal and raise you Maicon's great control and what a strike!

I dunno Zenga, Maicon is quality but who has enough time to juggle the ball four times on the edge of the box ?..... Rose hit a 70mph full volley, thirty yards out when most guys would've hit row Q. with that shot.

If anything we should split the pot on that one :cool:

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why in the hell would you sub off AJ for an over-the-hill French cnut that is to slow to play in the VMSL third Division. And then take off De Jong who is one of the best Def Midfielders in the league.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone should research the stats on how many times United have scored the winner in the final minute of added time. Unbelievable. Spurs up 2. This race will be decided at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0