Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2009 / 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
could the title race be any tighter? :eek:
the fact that we have to depend on Wigan to beat Chelsea isn't looking too promising, and @ the bridge to boot

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just another enjoyable year supporting the blues, they always keep it interesting for there fans. Congats to spurs on there deserved win.

Whitehart

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just another enjoyable year supporting the blues, they always keep it interesting for there fans. Congats to spurs on there deserved win.

Great game Kippax... It really was... non-stop end to end, a tough one to lose but I'm sure City will be a force from now on !

Spurs in the Champions league... Living the Dream :)

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nothing 150 million quid in the off season won't cure ;)

Great to see Spurs get that final Champions League spot especially at the expense of City :D

That's okay Kippax, there will be those nights in eastern Romania to look forward to next year ;)

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At least Man City has $$$ Walks..

Oh, we've got money ........ our turnover & profit is massive and would think we're valued easily in the top 3 in the world.

The problem is with the Glazers who borrowed an absurd amount of money and the 'club' are having to pay their interest.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, mate...my reputation precedes me I suppose. That was not a pisstake at ManUre...I thought the Liverpool link and comment beneath would explain! It was a pisstake at the 'Pool.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
seen as i'm bored waiting for a part for my car i thought i would read a few things on ttp (always a good passtime ;) ). so thought i would give my predicitons on this years top 4 and relegation battles. I think the top four will change this year with chelsea winning the league, i cant beleive i'm gonna say this but believe tottenham will finally achieve a respectable finish in 2nd place, and then man utd and arsenal rounding off the top four. Man utd just always know how to finish up there, and arsenal i think are one year away from being a top side year round cause right now there arguelbely the best team in the league right now without a real challenege (see after this weekend). As for Man City and Liverpool, i belive man city will wear away around xmas time and not find themseleves able to keep going this year anyways, with next year being a whole different story. Liverpool i think just won't get really going till it's too late and benetiz finds himself gone by xmas.

In the relegation battle i think the 3 teams that will go down are portsmouth, burnely, and hull. Here is my prediction of the entire league.....
1st chelsea
2nd tottenham
3rd man utd/arsenal
4th ^^^
5th liverpool/man city
6th^^^
7th villa
8th west ham
9th sunderland
10th everton
11th bolton
12th blackburn
13th wigan
14th fulham
15th stoke
16th wolves
17th birmingham
18th hull
19th portsmouth
20th burnely

got the top 7 right in the wrong order, and the bottom 3 right in a different order. all in all i did pretty decent with those picks i think.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done to Chelsea. Well deserved.

Over the entire season, United were not good enough but to finish 1 point back is somewhat remarkable after many poor performances early on.

The off season will be extremely interesting especially with a World Cup happening.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks
you are right, United they were not good enough,and they got lucky against City Three times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0