Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2010 / 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

geezer

Aug 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
You mean Luiz, but the LAW of football states it will balance out. Examples Englands none goal against us this summer, payback for "66/ no red for Rooney sat, LuiZ stays on the pitch, and the elbow was bad so Vidic gone. I LOVE THIS GAME.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We were fcuking rubbish and Liverpool deserved it. Suarez and Kuyt were a different class yesterday ......

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know MB10, we're both playing awful right now ...... I almost fancy City & Chelsea to overtake us :rolleyes:

I don't know if arsenal are playing awful, were just lacking something. We just got good news in that rvp and fabregas are fit to face barca 2moro. I almost wanna go outta the champions league so we can focus on the league and cup. Arsenal have only lost once since man u way back in december, however it's the ties that are costing us. I disagree with you about Chelsea and city, I only see utd or arsenal winning the league.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shocking & embarassing reaction yes ......... but really, how fcuking bad was the tackle from Carragher ??! Thought he was extremely lucky to stay on the park ....

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shocking & embarassing reaction yes ......... but really, how fcuking bad was the tackle from Carragher ??! Thought he was extremely lucky to stay on the park ....

I agree that carragher shoulda walked but so should one of those fcukin rag doll twins.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
suarez should have been shown a card for his hair pull on rafael...ha ha
carragher's tackle was horrendous
nani was embarassing
the tackle was bad enough without the dramatics
rafael should have been shown a red as well. he's a hot head

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough 10 days for Arsenal .......... out of the Carling Cup, Champions League & FA Cup :wa:

What's in store for the club now ?? Have supporters had enough of Wenger ??

On another note, a very good performance by United on Saturday. A very strange lineup with Fabio, O'Shea, Gibson & Rafael in midfield ........ Great to see Valencia back after the double break and a fantastic performance by Rooney & Van der Sar.

Would've loved to meet City in the final but it will be a hard game at Eastlands next month.

I still don't think United have played great football this season but we'll take the win and move on to Marseille at Old Trafford tomorrow :)

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know if I've had enough of wenger, I'm tired of him making excuses for the players. They play some attractive football but honestly we only have one guy on the whole team with any heart, that's wilshere. I think some major construction is needed this summer firstly by getting rid of bendtner, and denilson. Then I know they're reluctant but I think it's time to let fabregas go while we can get money for him and bring in a few players with the money.
Another year without silverware is looking more than likely right now...

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know if I've had enough of wenger, I'm tired of him making excuses for the players. They play some attractive football but honestly we only have one guy on the whole team with any heart, that's wilshere. I think some major construction is needed this summer firstly by getting rid of bendtner, and denilson. Then I know they're reluctant but I think it's time to let fabregas go while we can get money for him and bring in a few players with the money.
Another year without silverware is looking more than likely right now...

Have to agree with most of that. I think Denilson is one of the only Brazillians I've ever seen that can't pass :eek: Wilshere is a very good player and is definitely the future of that midfield. However, for all their technical ability and passing, they lack that cutting edge infront of goal and a bit of steel around the pitch. They look fantastic going forward but at times against decent teams, they struggle in the final third or around the box.

I think with the great shape that Arsenal are in financially, they're gonna' have to loosen the purse strings and splash out on some players in the summer (United as well IMO).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0