Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2010 / 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone know what happened between balotelli and ferdinand after the game? curious to hear both sides of the story, not a fan of either but i don't see rio getting choked over nothing and lets face it ballotelli is twat.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bolo went and cheered to the United supporters, and showing them his badge. Ferdinand and Anderson apparently didn't like that. Speaking of twats Mr Gary Neville did it not to long ago.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
not all bad for man utd this weekend. neither were penaltys so i couldn't care about the decisions. Arsenal need a big turn around this summer.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolutely insane end to the game today at the Emirates. I don't agree that neither were penalties as the one for Liverpool was a stone cold penno IMO. What the fcuk was Eboue doing with Kuyt going away from goal ?? Schoolboy defending if I've ever seen it.

Kippax ...... you can have the FA Cup as long as we get the Premiership trophy ;)

Berbatov yesterday ...... miss of the fcuking season !!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
PFA Premier League Team of the Year: Van der Sar (Manchester United), Sagna (Arsenal), Vidic (Manchester United), Kompany (Manchester City), Cole (Chelsea), Nani (Manchester United), Nasri (Arsenal), Wilshere (Arsenal), Bale (Tottenham Hotspur), Tevez (Manchester City), Berbatov (Manchester United).

Bale with PFA player of the year
Wilshere with PFA young player of the year

Kompany has been decent but to put him in team of the year?

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
PFA Premier League Team of the Year: Van der Sar (Manchester United), Sagna (Arsenal), Vidic (Manchester United), Kompany (Manchester City), Cole (Chelsea), Nani (Manchester United), Nasri (Arsenal), Wilshere (Arsenal), Bale (Tottenham Hotspur), Tevez (Manchester City), Berbatov (Manchester United).

Bale with PFA player of the year
Wilshere with PFA young player of the year

Kompany has been decent but to put him in team of the year?

I like it all save for Berbatov. I put Rooney there ahead of Berba. Too many clutch goals to ignore.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You obviously haven't seen City play much this year, without a doubt Kompany should be there. He has been fantastic, plus who else should go there ahead of him.

And if you are going to be critical where has Nasri been for the last three months? Wilshere has been good and I am glad that he is English, but there is a Spanish player on our team that isn't half bad either.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed Kippax. Kompany has been excellent this year and is certain worthy of being in the team.

Nasri has been shite the past few months and while we're going there, Bale has been injured the past few months and has struggled as of late. Yes, he was torching full backs before Christmas (both domestically & in the Champions League) but his form of late has been mediocre. I think David Silva is quality ...... if he chipped in with a few more goals, I think he would've walked onto that team fairly easily. Ashley Cole as well ?? I'd have Leighton Baines in before him or even Patrice Evra.

For me (& not being biased :rolleyes: ), Vidic is player of the year in a cake walk.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Liverpool vs Arsenal controversy - Referee made two bang on calls!! The time added on was correct. The guy had balls and should be propped up.

I have to find a poster of this official and put it up in my room. My new hero.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You obviously haven't seen City play much this year, without a doubt Kompany should be there. He has been fantastic, plus who else should go there ahead of him.

And if you are going to be critical where has Nasri been for the last three months? Wilshere has been good and I am glad that he is English, but there is a Spanish player on our team that isn't half bad either.

i haven't watched much city but whenever i do he doesn't stand out to me much, in what few chelsea games i've seen i would of had john terry in ahead of him though. I agree with you on silva ahead of nasri though.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This list of award recipients is weak: Suarez, Carroll, Flanagan, Gerrard with King Kenny in the midfield should all be included ;)

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Almost all said and done! #19 on the way.

Awesome display today and could (should) have been more!

This years United may not be the greatest of all time but as a collective group - per position, could be the deepest ever at Old Trafford.

Rooney/Chicharito/Berbatov have been excellent as a group. Maybe Messi and Villa are better this season - thanks to Messi. Rooney had a horrible start but Berba found the goals. Imagine if Rooney started like he finished? The little Pea is the signing of the year and deal of the year. Could (should) have had a hat-trick today.

Nani/Park/Valencia are the best set of wingers in Europe this season.

Ferdinand/Vidic are two of the best centrebacks. We'll see how good they are against Villa and Messi in the CL Finals.

Is there a better goalkeeper in the world right now than Van der Sar? I don't think so. There is a true case for an argument that he is the greatest goalkeeper in Man United history ahead of Schmeichel.

The centre of midfield has been an area of concern for sure but has been good enough as a group to achieve what they have this year. Carrick was excellent today and Giggs was absolutely brilliant!

To think that our potential 'player of the year' candidates (Berba and Nani) didn't even see the field today. :eek:

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
sucks but i can't disagree with you djones. I just wish arsenal knew how to grind out results when its needed, that's what your guys did during there rough patches this year and deserve the league.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chelsea needs to do a few things:

1. Sell Terry while he is still worth something, conditional to point 4 below.
2. Sell Ashley Cole.
3. Sell Drogba, conditional to point 4 below.
4. Get Mourinho back.
5. Dump Anelka, and maybe Malouda. The French showed their true colours in South Africa.
6. Sign Suarez.

Great game to watch today, despite the disappointing result for Chelsea fans. Man Utd look very strong.

Sir M

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Almost all said and done! #19 on the way.

Awesome display today and could (should) have been more!

This years United may not be the greatest of all time but as a collective group - per position, could be the deepest ever at Old Trafford.

Rooney/Chicharito/Berbatov have been excellent as a group. Maybe Messi and Villa are better this season - thanks to Messi. Rooney had a horrible start but Berba found the goals. Imagine if Rooney started like he finished? The little Pea is the signing of the year and deal of the year. Could (should) have had a hat-trick today.

Nani/Park/Valencia are the best set of wingers in Europe this season.

Ferdinand/Vidic are two of the best centrebacks. We'll see how good they are against Villa and Messi in the CL Finals.

Is there a better goalkeeper in the world right now than Van der Sar? I don't think so. There is a true case for an argument that he is the greatest goalkeeper in Man United history ahead of Schmeichel.

The centre of midfield has been an area of concern for sure but has been good enough as a group to achieve what they have this year. Carrick was excellent today and Giggs was absolutely brilliant!

To think that our potential 'player of the year' candidates (Berba and Nani) didn't even see the field today. :eek:

Agreed on all points Danny :D

Fantastic, professional performance at Old Trafford yesterday. It was men vs. boys in the first half especially. A tremendous start which probably settled any nerves and really gave United the impetus to attack and try to kill the game off. How we didn't win that game by 3 or 4 was a bit surprising but that's just the nature of Manchester United - keep you sweating until the end :D.

How great was it to see Valencia skin Cole late in the 2nd half (for the umpteenth time) and Cole just stand there watching him run into the box :D. Priceless.

Need one point in our two remaining fixtures to win #19. An unbelievable season ....... now, just have to figure out how to get my hands on Champions League final tickets :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0