Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right now, like this week? Man U haven't lost a game since the first week of January (I've been keeping track), Arsenal lost last week. Does this mean with Liverpool's win today they are now the best team in England?

Now you have me defending ManU FFS
I just wanted you to do that :D

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
City gain 3 points on United as they shite the bed vs Wigan. Losing to the 19th place team, has to please fergie, somones getting a boot of the forhead..... This season isnt wrapped up yet.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love this midweek footy. Exciting stuff.

Couldn't agree more!

I didn't think it was a foul on De Gea when Wigan had a goal called back midway through the 1st. Then again, it wasn't a corner kick before Maloney went ahead and scored that cracker. Guess you could say it all worked out in the end. :)

Massive result for QPR as well. Reckon with those two results, it's now a 5 horse dog fight to see who the bottom three will be, with Aston Villa getting dragged in to the relegation fight.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wigan was the better team on the day and deserved the 3 points. Should have been a 2-0 game. Unfortunately, Wigan wanted it more. Should make for an interesting match between City and United on the 29th.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At first I'm really pissed about the result but a loss isn't the end of the world. A loss ends a ton of 'winning streaks' pressure and will give fodder for Ferguson to lay the law down and refocus players.

I'm not sweating...yet

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with djones, it is all part of a masterplan to give us just a little hope. You will now come to the Etihad where we haven't lost a prem game all year, and win the title. You will do this because you are mean, cruel and like to constantly torment us.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
only 3 games for Balotelli's sick challenge on Song
if Song's leg was broken...would that be different?
what a joke

and now Mancini is back tracking his comments on Balotelli
he originally said he was never going to play for Man Sh*tty again and now he is saying he will face Man United end of April
he says the reason he said this is because he thought Balo was going to get more games but now that the FA has come back with only 3 games, he says Balo will face Man U
what a joke!
when will Mancini learn that Balo is cancer for his team?!
i can't WAIT for this match!!

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
only 3 games for Balotelli's sick challenge on Song
if Song's leg was broken...would that be different?
what a joke

Actually he received the three games for the red he got, and nothing for the Song challenge. I don't agree with it, but I am not surprised, the FA never make sense.

As frustrating as he is, I'm glad Mancini is going to have him available against ManU, he has changed a lot of games this year for the better.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As frustrating as he is, I'm glad Mancini is going to have him available against ManU, he has changed a lot of games this year for the better.

I think Mancini should show some balls and send him back to Italy, Tevez & Aguero back to Argentina and while we're at it, send Silva back to Spain and Kompany back to Belgium. Sounds fair to me ;)

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shortlist for the PFA Player of the Year :

Robin Van Persie
David Silva
Sergio Aguero
Joe Hart
Scott Parker
Wayne Rooney

Shortlist for the PFA Young Player of the Year :

Sergio Aguero
Gareth Bale
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
Daniel Sturridge
Kyle Walker
Danny Welbeck

RVP should easily win the Player of the Year and Aguero should take the Young Player of the Year IMO. On another note, how on earth is Clint Dempsey not nominated for Player of the Year ??

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only person I could see challenging rvp is maybe Scott Parker. Guy is just a defensive wall and quality classy player for the epl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0