Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
20 Seasons of Premier League

Stumbled upon this and needless to say, it's killed an hour of my work day :)

'Best Match' I went for UTD 4 Citeh 3 from a couple seasons back.
'Best Goal' I gave to Alan Shearer vs Everton (I'm biased because I support Newcastle and have always rated Shearer)
'Best Celebration' I also gave to Shearer, always class, acting like it's routine to score!
'Best Save' I gave to Jussi Jaskelainen. Make the 1st save, get up, react and make the 2nd, class.

'Best Team' P. Schmeichel, G. Neville, T. Adams, M. Desailly, A. Cole, D. Beckham, S. Gerrard, P. Scholes, R. Giggs, D. Bergkamp, A. Shearer.

I'd of preferred to of put Dennis Irwin in as my right back, but he played on the left apparently. Tough call not to pick Roy Keane as well. Too many top class forwards also. I'll just vote again. :)

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
20 Seasons of Premier League

'Best Team' P. Schmeichel, G. Neville, T. Adams, M. Desailly, A. Cole, D. Beckham, S. Gerrard, P. Scholes, R. Giggs, D. Bergkamp, A. Shearer.

I'd of preferred to of put Dennis Irwin in as my right back, but he played on the left apparently. Tough call not to pick Roy Keane as well. Too many top class forwards also. I'll just vote again. :)

Bergkamp was unreal but i don't think he is even close to Thierry.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That first Le Tissier goal is just sick... as is the other one, as is the Beckham halfway smash, as is Eric the Kings... fcuk. mb10 is right. ;)

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Le Tissier didn't know how to score a 'normal' goal. Every goal he ever scored was a highlight reel!! He may have been seen as fat and lazy but what a goalscorer and servant to Southampton.

I think he only ever got one cap for England....

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
And so the EPL top 4 race gets even better... QPR with the win over Tottenham, arsenal and chelsea tie, newcastle with a win...... Sweet Jesus this is gunna be an interesting next few weeks!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
And so the EPL top 4 race gets even better... QPR with the win over Tottenham, arsenal and chelsea tie, newcastle with a win...... Sweet Jesus this is gunna be an interesting next few weeks!

That tie helped us more than it did you guys...
Can someone explain why Chelsea was playing for a tie? :confused:

And that was one of the most boring games i've ever watched.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with you mb10... Chelse has given up on epl race and now going 100% for champions league. I guess they figure they can win it and dont need to finish top 4 to qualify for next year, let's see how that as out.... Fml

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unbelievable game at Old Trafford today ...... Everton were certainly worthy of their point and our backline is worthy of an absolute bollocking by Fergie ...... again :rolleyes:

Shocking defending on at least 2 or 3 of the goals where Rafael, Evans and Ferdinand switched off. Full credit to Everton who pushed and pushed and got their reward while being 4-2 down. Evra will be shaking his head in the shower with his header that rang off the post that would've closed out the game.

Anyways ..... the Derby a week Monday at the Etihad decides it (probably) unless Newcastle can lend us a hand ;)

I sense the feeling around the training centre this week will centre on how to defend and mark a man. If not, it'll be a repeat of what happened at Old Trafford in October.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even though Arsenal aren't gonna win anything again i must admit this season has been one of the most entertaining in terms of football i've ever seen. Except the Arsenal vs United game at Old Trafford in which i forgot the score :rolleyes:

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about Newcatle UTD! :)

6 wins on the spin, 5 clean sheets, and goal scoring records being broken as well. We're chasing you down for 3rd spot mb10! :D

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about Newcatle UTD! :)

6 wins on the spin, 5 clean sheets, and goal scoring records being broken as well. We're chasing you down for 3rd spot mb10! :D

In form team in the Premiership by far ...... 3 tough games out of 4 remaining though. How many Newcastle supporters are holding their hands up now regarding Pardew eh CIC ??

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We do have some tough fixtures to close out the season, but now is the best time to face them though, as you say, we are hitting our stride right when we need too.

For me, Pardew should win manager of the year. He has made fantastic signings, at very reasonable prices, and managed to get them all to gel in a relatively short period of time. What he has achieved has taken the 'heat' of off Mike Ashley, for the time being at least.

I loved the Shite'pool vs West Brom result this past weekend BTW :D

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think either Pardew or Brendan Rogers should win Manager of the Year. Nobody else should even be considered .....

Amazing what Pardew has done ...... getting rid of very good players in Barton, Nolan & Enrique and bringing in some underrated players for bargains and getting the results. Quality man management says it all.

Should be a great end to the season for the title, a top four spot and relegation.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Amazing what Pardew has done ...... getting rid of very good players in Barton, Nolan & Enrique and bringing in some underrated players for bargains and getting the results. Quality man management says it all.

Should be a great end to the season for the title, a top four spot and relegation.

Couldn't agree more, Pardew has done wonders for the Toon this season. And CIC i think you guys will finish top 4 by beating City after City beat United next monday.
#fewmoretwistsyet

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So with Chelsea reaching the final it makes it more interesting to the fact that if they win it means only the top 3 will make the Champions League next year with them claiming the 4th spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0