Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bollocks!

If Chelsea win, full credit to them, they'll have certainly earned and deserved it.

Newcastle have been punching above their weight class all year anyway right? ;)

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everywhere I've checked has the game on TSN2 tomorrow, but today they kept advertising on Setanta. I will be recording both, but does anyone know for sure?

Nice hat trick by Suarez on Saturday

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wish i could watch the game live. I don't remember being so excited for a game that doesn't involve Arsenal before, especially when it involves United, but even stranger. I want United to win :confused:

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Newcrumble!

1 defeat in our last 8 and we're crumbling?:rolleyes: We lost to the most in form team in the Prem right now! ;)

Too bad Suarez couldn't score a hat trick like that against meaningful competition in a meaningful game. The 3rd finish was absolute quality though, even if he is a wanker. Glad to see Shite'pool still sitting 8th in the league, BEHIND Everton :)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Newcrumble!
1 defeat in our last 8 and we're crumbling?:rolleyes: We lost to the most in form team in the Prem right now! ;)

Too bad Suarez couldn't score a hat trick like that against meaningful competition in a meaningful game. The 3rd finish was absolute quality though, even if he is a wanker. Glad to see Shite'pool still sitting 8th in the league, BEHIND Everton :)

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
some of Man U's passes today were horrific
i think the fact that Sir Alex didn't start Valencia and Young was a mistake

I think you may be right but it's very tough to question the tactics of a man who has been there, done that and given you the most success you have ever had or ever will have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0