Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lee Becchio? Jermaine Beckford.........

Oldies I remember off the top of my head.....Peter Lorimer, Terry Yorath, Norman Hunter, Alan Clarke, Johnny Giles, Billy Bremner, Eddie Gray, Frank Gray, Terry Cooper(?) ...... Don Revie was the manager at that time in the 70s.....other than that, can't remember any others? :confused:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best Leeds player ever : Eric Cantona

Remember that team that David O'Leary managed at some point in the 90's that made the Champions League ?? Rio Ferdinand, Lee Bowyer, Robbie Keane, Alan Smith, Lucas Radebe, Harry Kewell and I think Robbie Fowler played there as well ??

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best Leeds player ever : Eric Cantona

Remember that team that David O'Leary managed at some point in the 90's that made the Champions League ?? Rio Ferdinand, Lee Bowyer, Robbie Keane, Alan Smith, Lucas Radebe, Harry Kewell and I think Robbie Fowler played there as well ??

2001 champions league semi-finalist's. I've been to elland road to watch leeds a fair amount of times, seen them get hammered by Arsenal twice, seen them play other teams like villa, everton, shef wed, and i think i seen them play united once. Growing up just outside of Leeds definatly made me feel for them when they went down.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, a real shame how mis-management at a club really cripped them. A proud club with massive, massive history & honours behind them. Good to see that they're on their way up again after a decade of turmoil.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
just watched some highlights from the Man U vs. Chelsea match
wow!!
Rooney's slip looked kinda familiar...i feel like i have seen it before :rolleyes:
Torres is going to have nightmares for a while after that one
Smalling with a fantastic first EPL goal
Nani...SICK!

GLORY! GLORY!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
S14, it was live on Sentanta this morning, and MU took their foot of of the gas at half time up 3-0, it could have been a lot worse for Chelsea. Terry is looking very old all of a sudden.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
S14, it was live on Sentanta this morning, and MU took their foot of of the gas at half time up 3-0, it could have been a lot worse for Chelsea. Terry is looking very old all of a sudden.

i was camping
and no bar close enough, or i would have attempted it

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

In the first half you guys were completely outplayed. How ramires and torres missed those chances is beyond me. Man utd can attack but you guys sure as hell can't defend, better than arsenal mind you but so is the other 18 premier league teams. Smalling's goal was clearly offside too.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rodwell's red card in the merseyside derby was a joke, I don't even believe it was a foul. I didn't watch the game but saw the highlights and I watched it over and over trying to figure out what the ref saw in the challenge to believe it was a sending off. What a joke, ruined what is usually one of my favorite games of the year to watch.

Arsenal is in trouble, and QPR got thrashed today

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Suarez and the rest of the diving cheats need to be retroactively suspended in situations like this.

The FA MUST rescind Rodwell's Red card and SHOULD fine the official or Suarez.

my humble $0.02

horrific decision that very well could have cost Everton a point or more.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rodwell's red card in the merseyside derby was a joke, I don't even believe it was a foul. I didn't watch the game but saw the highlights and I watched it over and over trying to figure out what the ref saw in the challenge to believe it was a sending off. What a joke, ruined what is usually one of my favorite games of the year to watch.

Arsenal is in trouble, and QPR got thrashed today

Couldn't agree with you more Kippax ...... Is Martin Atkinson a Liverpool supporter ?? #useless

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You think VDV's goal was the result of a handball ?? No way ......

lol i was just playing around, yesterday a little more upset. I believe it was a handball but spurs deserved to win, this season is embarrasing and really upsetting for myself. Now with Sagna out with a broken leg and having to play Jenkinson (way out of his depth in the premiership) the only thing that could get worse is sczezny or van persie getting hurt.
speaking of broken legs, anyone watching the colts game? sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0