Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good for you....Cause your going to need them.

We all will be there watching on Saturday so there will be no excuses.
Play your hearts out and leave it all on the field.
May the best team win and play some good footy so we have something to talk about.
Its along drive out there so reward all the fans with a great game.

cleatsupp

Sep 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good for you....Cause your going to need them.

We all will be there watching on Saturday so there will be no excuses.
Play your hearts out and leave it all on the field.
May the best team win and play some good footy so we have something to talk about.
Its along drive out there so reward all the fans with a great game.

Will try our best.
Thanks

BARCA

Aug 25, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
nvm, came late in the convo lol, we'll give guildford a game;)

Devils#10: Goodluck to guildford, hope to see a crowd:rolleyes:

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
lets go guildford every team that knocks us out wins it or makes the finals your there i think FVRD are big guys use your speed and attack first you'll do well good luck to all see ya next year

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
In Bam Bam's defense, we won the U21 Cup, the Pres once and lost in the finals, semis and quarters (3x). Not a bad resume!

But yes, it would be nice to win it again!!!

Yeah scores....Go FVRD!!!

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
and what a resume it is...to be completely honest, and its just my opinion, but no cares how far you get in the pres cup unless you win...like us nomads, I don't take anything from making it to the semis, i want to win the cup. both teams who made it deserved to make it, hopefully the best team wins

cleatsupp

Sep 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devils 4 Guildford 1

No excuses they earned the win. Especially in the 2nd half. Wanted it more. We just didn't work the ball well. I didn't once see them try and take us 1 on 1. They let the ball do the work. I thought we were that team, not today.

They came out quick and got a goal, play settled and we took it to them even going into the 2nd half.

They came out fast and hungry right from the 45th and didn't stop until the whistle blew. I personally shite the bed for the 2nd goal. When in doubt kick it out? FML. We allowed them to work us from that moment on.
Hats off to the Red Devils.

Thanks to everyone that came out and supported.
Looking back @ the season now even though today blows goats, hell of a season boys. Congratulations on promotion to Div1 and a birth in Provincials.

To all the teams we played this year. Thanks for the efforts and see you around. Best of luck in the future.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Way to go on a great season Guildford. but I hate to say i called it but I did way to go Red Devils on an unreal season scoring over 100 goals winning promotion easy and winning the cup.

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red devils are good, but It just sucks how we didnt play like we did in the first half...maybe they were just off the first half. They deserved to win though, for sure, and I really want another shot at these guys in provincials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0