Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thomas Mills gave the spot to them and not you guys. He told them right after the game.
if thats true, thats bs. port moody aloowed 5 goals all season. Also imo would of beaten guildford if given the chance. That's an unfair call tbh, if someone can give me one reasonable reason why i will maybe change my mind but i can't think of one.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another spot will come up it always does. Teams always drop out of that tournament due to travel and time of year. In all honesty the provincials aren't the big prize, it's div.2 for god sakes, and most teams don't have all their top guys for the tourny anyway. I played in those provincials twice and they are pretty bush league, and like any other summer tourny, teams get hammered and attempt to play soccer the next day. Winning the promotion is the achievement and the knights cup along the way if possible.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In Bam Bam's defense, we won the U21 Cup, the Pres once and lost in the finals, semis and quarters (3x). Not a bad resume!

But yes, it would be nice to win it again!!!

Yeah scores....Go FVRD!!!

dont forget to add to your resume getting knocked out in the 1st round this year :)

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
congrats to FVRD on the big win! you guys earned it every step of the way. Hope you guys do well in the provincials and in Div. 1 next year

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Accourding to the rules posted ...Moody should be the next in line to go to Provincials...unless they passed???? but I doubt Bob would Pass he did go to Prince George last year and this is here in Richmond.....???

onlygoals

Nov 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rich even know we had q drink in the bear gaurdin together . I Say f u Hedy and all hose ho have under estimated G unite this season. We were ranked 27 and finished 2nd . Even know I'm a republic and hammered come on for th lov of wat even price shite it is that you belive in . Give these boys some credit . They are good and they even improve and to all th hatrs I say t yourself. Specially Gouse and johnyblunose. Don't act lik a friend if your not. Congrats to G unite for going 20 and 4 . Love you all sill oh it's 220 at epublic qnd e are hammred love this team and lifstyle.Guildford united for life . We will reach the top .:::::.:: Sorry for the speeling I'm hammred and looking out of one hammered eye

onlygoals

Nov 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done devils you the better team today. Make no mistake about it guildford is in the mix with the big boys . So from now on show them respect. Once again we are all hammered at republic and enjoying the nite for a great season and looking forward to provincials . Hey top top 2 point leaders go to provoncials after the presidents cup and we are one of those so top 2. fcuk rich and bluenose for hating.. we deserve it..... Rich and bluenose I will get you back on the field even know I love you.....respect to all specially acbc and nomads .

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only ..even if I pick the other team to win..which i did I might add and I called it 4-1 too...LOL...That does not mean we are not friends or does it mean I am a hater..It simple means I picked the other team to win.......

onlygoals

Nov 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know buddy you are a great friend but just a little bit of a hater . Hahahaha sorry I was pissed and drunk lastnite .....let's just say I don't think they were that much better , we just shite the bed second half .....

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford is good...from the bit of FVRD I saw this year, they were better. Two of the top and most consistent teams made the final, but I think the better team won. Good luck to both in Div 1 next year!

Enjoy the off-season boys and see you all next year.

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rich even know we had q drink in the bear gaurdin together . I Say f u Hedy and all hose ho have under estimated G unite this season. We were ranked 27 and finished 2nd . Even know I'm a republic and hammered come on for th lov of wat even price shite it is that you belive in . Give these boys some credit . They are good and they even improve and to all th hatrs I say t yourself. Specially Gouse and johnyblunose. Don't act lik a friend if your not. Congrats to G unite for going 20 and 4 . Love you all sill oh it's 220 at epublic qnd e are hammred love this team and lifstyle.Guildford united for life . We will reach the top .:::::.:: Sorry for the speeling I'm hammred and looking out of one hammered eye

Our fearless leader....Nice azzy haha!

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was cheering for you....didnt you see me with all the topless chicks near the notheast end...wait you probably couldnt see us because of the smoke screen caused by Duffy...

centreback

Oct 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
IMO the scoreline in the cup final may have flattered Guildford somewhat. it could easily have been 5 or 6 goals against as they seemed to give up partway through the second half.
perhaps the assumption that division 2B was easily the strongest in the league could be revisited.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched a bit of the FVRD and GUTD game. GUTD #10 scored a sweet goal to tie things up. But one play, a defensive error, seemed turned the tide for FVRD. Overall though FVRD were solid. They were pushing all the way and looked like a team that have been playing together for a while. Good running off the ball and so on. But good run by GUTD. It's going to be a really interesting Div.1 next year, FVRD, ACBC, GUTD, Inter, Pomo, all going at it at each other. Wouldn't be suprised if one of them make the Pak Final next year.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched a bit of the FVRD and GUTD game. GUTD #10 scored a sweet goal to tie things up. But one play, a defensive error, seemed turned the tide for FVRD. Overall though FVRD were solid. They were pushing all the way and looked like a team that have been playing together for a while. Good running off the ball and so on. But good run by GUTD. It's going to be a really interesting Div.1 next year, FVRD, ACBC, GUTD, Inter, Pomo, all going at it at each other. Wouldn't be suprised if one of them make the Pak Final next year.
none of those teams will make the pak final, and i don't think we should be going up.......

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

none of those teams have a chance at the pak cup final.....common man

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
watched a bit of the fvrd and gutd game. Gutd #10 scored a sweet goal to tie things up. But one play, a defensive error, seemed turned the tide for fvrd. Overall though fvrd were solid. They were pushing all the way and looked like a team that have been playing together for a while. Good running off the ball and so on. But good run by gutd. It's going to be a really interesting div.1 next year, fvrd, acbc, gutd, inter, pomo, all going at it at each other. Wouldn't be suprised if one of them make the pak final next year.

lol

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Someone must have been stealing some of my smoke screen. And I say no to drugs sometimes they just don't listen. And topless chicks???? I didn't see that but I wasn't in the right frame of mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0