Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup President's Cup Draws 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's the team all the old Celtic went to... JTL has built his team of old Celtics... now we are a shell of our former selves... alas, alac.... whoa is me... er .. us :(

Seriously though, we almost had to forfiet in round 1. We only have 16 signed, two left at the trade date, and now we'll be missing at least 5 for this one, and posibly more... It won't be any fun playing that powerhouse with 9 or 10 misfits...
that was for this one

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it was a rhetorical question. :p

On a serious note, I think he meant why would there be a problem getting guys out for a cup game.

our numbers have dwindled since september, so we have limited bodies anyway to choose from... and most of them have more important things to do... especially if it's cold or raining...

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guru, nice rope-a-dope. I agree with your off the record comments, there ain't a player on that team that is fit to polish your boots, or anyone of the Celtic players boots. Celtic win in a cakewalk. Anyone willing to place a wager on it?

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guru, nice rope-a-dope. I agree with your off the record comments, there ain't a player on that team that is fit to polish your boots, or anyone of the Celtic players boots. Celtic win in a cakewalk. Anyone willing to place a wager on it?

Where is a Sentinal player for this wager??? Take it.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guru, nice rope-a-dope. Celtic win in a cakewalk. Anyone willing to place a wager on it?

$20 on Sentinel from the Monkey, Bored. I'll see you at Pitt Athletic to collect Saturday afternoon.:D

Guru, I have been nursing messed up knees and sporadically playing against those Sentinel fcukers:mad: in div. 3. I hung up the whistle, at least temporarily, a couple of years ago.

Sign to play against Sentinel again? Thanks, but two thrashings is enough this season.

Oh, and sorry about the bet. Bet with you head, not your heart, right?:rolleyes:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WHO REALLY BETS ON THERE OWN GAMES?!?!?!? cmon.... i know of dewdeny..we will leave it at that...it's not gonna be easy....but successful

I bet on my own games all the time. No harm in a little friendly wager, unfortunately for me I had to give Bored a case of beer but you just play harder with beer on the line :D

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Old? You got that right. Half the team is 40+.:(

Fcuking young Sentinel bastards.;)

At least Guru makes me look young.:D

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Old? You got that right. Half the team is 40+.:(

Fcuking young Sentinel bastards.;)

At least Guru makes me look young.:D

Sentinel's average age is about 30, whats another 10 years? ;)

All I can say is your profile....well...... Id hit it..

Kevin Hector claims its his sister, he's in the process of hooking me up and once im done with her, im driving her down to your place.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise I just spent five minutes looking at your avatar...........Wow looks like the waitress the team had a go at two seasons ago;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0