Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup President's Cup Draws 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
keep talkin kj...our team now is nothing like it was b4,so i hope u keep thinkin u have a chance...positive thinking right?? lol

oh yeah the guy who played striker for you when we walked all over you guys played Center Back vs. Aldergove. oh yeah we're shaking in our boots. :rolleyes:

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow...Lots of smack talk so far! Good on the Nomads for another win! Well done HouseArrest, and great hacking I'm sure KJohn! Maybe we can both pull upsets and see what happens in the final four! lol.

Good luck to everyone in the Quarters. Should be interesting!!!!

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow...Lots of smack talk so far! Good on the Nomads for another win! Well done HouseArrest, and great hacking I'm sure KJohn! Maybe we can both pull upsets and see what happens in the final four! lol.

Good luck to everyone in the Quarters. Should be interesting!!!!

good hacking indeed I got a yellow and am suspended for our...our make up game :D

plenty to burn vs. diving cnuts

xRESTRICTEDx

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh yeah the guy who played striker for you when we walked all over you guys played Center Back vs. Aldergove. oh yeah we're shaking in our boots. :rolleyes:

umm not even gonna attempt to argue this one....instead of talkin the talk ,we will hopefully see u on the field,thats if u get by the sents!!!
good luck with that!:cool:

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
not sure why were the bigtime underdogs vs div 3 sentinel, i know there not a div 3 team, but they sound an awful lot like us last year, and in cup, anything happens, should be a doozy....we haven't even played them once, not even an exhibition, so don't be peggin acbc sentinel too quickly boys...but then again, I think we play our best pegged as underdog (ie abby arsenal, sikh lol)

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think they are pegging you as underdog, s&h - cause you shouldn't be, you guys have a good team.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
don't worry, Im sure we will be up for our game vs. Sentinel. Our team was up and ready to play them for our exhibition that got cancelled. Now its the Quarters. You better believe we will be ready and willing to do whatever it takes to win and move on. We want provincials this year. Plain and simple. Two weeks is too long to wait! haha! gonna be lots of talk from now till then

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm actually going to show up for this one too, Nomads vs. Sentinel should be a great game, and then whoever wins will be in another cracker vs. ACBC. Some great games coming up in the President's cup.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm actually going to show up for this one too, Nomads vs. Sentinel should be a great game, and then whoever wins will be in another cracker vs. ACBC. Some great games coming up in the President's cup.

So ACBC has another bye into the semi's??? Oh yeah Players just getting no respect again. Players/ Titans final: battle of the teams that decide to pull their skirts down come cup time.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
So ACBC has another bye into the semi's??? Oh yeah Players just getting no respect again. Players/ Titans final: battle of the teams that decide to pull their skirts down come cup time.

Dont know anything about the players, care to share WestCoast?

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dont know anything about the players, care to share WestCoast?

They're not a good team but seem to have put there purses down for cup much like Titans. They did beat a decent Wolves team. KJ can't dispute that. But you should win. I just want an underdog final so when I'm drunk at the finals I can cheer for the underdog.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
They're not a good team but seem to have put there purses down for cup much like Titans. They did beat a decent Wolves team. KJ can't dispute that. But you should win. I just want an underdog final so when I'm drunk at the finals I can cheer for the underdog.

fair enough, are u gonna be making your way to the semi-finals as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0