Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents cup quarter-finals MOTW

whose the MOTW this round?

• LUFC Nomads - Sentinel

Votes: 44 62.0%
  • Athletic Club BC - Langley Players

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • North Delta Titans - Port Moody Gunners

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Poco Pacific - North Coquitlam Utd

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 5 Players 1
Shocking first half by ACBC, started slow half ended 1-1 i dont even know how.
Second half it got picked up big time, scored 4 goals in the second half to finish it off.
We just played like we had already won the game, the first half was an absolute disgrace.
But, Big win, and a big game in 2 weeks. Mark you calenders. 7 PM, ACBC V.S. Sents.
Winner wins the cups hahahah

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
twas a good game between sents and nomads, had fun out there (for the most part), until that final whistle came...gl in the semis...u guys have a good squad, glad we were able to give you a good run tonight

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shout out to all the Nooomads out there, you guys played a good game, should be proud of yourselfs. Keep your head up. Like housearrest said, we carried the majority of the possession, hard fought game and every tackle was a hard one. We could have buried a few more chances at least, but housearrest made some great saves and a few good knockouts in the eighteen! Good to see quite the crowd out there at the field, both teams were pumped for sure! nomads and sentinel definatly have the same taste in jerseys and soccer balls, just when I thought no other team had icytokes! bunch of cool guys on that side, good to share some beers and meet some of you and thanks again for the hotdogs!!

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gunners beat us Titans 1-0. We started REALLY slow. They had a quick swictch across the top of our box about 10 minutes in and caught us sleeping. Well struck shot and a good finished although our keeps was stuck on his line and a bit unprepared by some poor defending.

After that I think we dominated the middle 30 mins of the first half. Unforunately didn't generate any chances.

The second half was pretty back and forth.

Ultimately I think the shots were about 4-2 Gunners. Chances probably 10-4ish.

They are a strong squad. Very quick, lots of skill. Definately beatable, but I hope they go on to win the show!!!! We've won 2 cups in our 6 years in the FVSL. Every year we haven't won the team that knocks us out has won! That said, a good group of "
KIDS" on PM Gunners and I hope they win it all.

Good luck to everyone in the Semis. I'll be the drunk jelaous sweeper on the sidelines wishing I was playing....cheering for close games!!!

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shout out to all the Nooomads out there, you guys played a good game, should be proud of yourselfs. Keep your head up. Like housearrest said, we carried the majority of the possession, hard fought game and every tackle was a hard one. We could have buried a few more chances at least, but housearrest made some great saves and a few good knockouts in the eighteen! Good to see quite the crowd out there at the field, both teams were pumped for sure! nomads and sentinel definatly have the same taste in jerseys and soccer balls, just when I thought no other team had icytokes! bunch of cool guys on that side, good to share some beers and meet some of you and thanks again for the hotdogs!!

thx buddy! did all I could to keep us Nomads in the game. almost miss played ur bullet shot from like 30 yards out. wow was that thing swirving and shite. but a bad deflection off my defender and the post was what did us in. wasn't meant to be I guess.

great to meet all of u guys too. great guys to drink with. look forward to u guys giving acbc a good run.

let me know if u guys still want that friendly with us in the next 2 weeks to stay in game form for the semis

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never happen - ask carniehore!
listen to this kid !!! ur going to force me to embarass u infront of people, this time then u will cry i will feel bad its just a bad situation. i have meggd u many times my friend ..... ask housearrest he was there when i put another ball between ur legs hahaha at least this time u didnt fall down and go boom !!! hahaha :wa:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nomads 1 - ACBC 2
Langley Players 1 - Sentinel 2
North Delta Titans 1 - Poco Pacific 2
North Coquitlam Utd 1 - Port Moody Gunners 2

Hmmm Guru goes 4 on 4 :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

Next round:

Pacifiers 1 - Swin-it-alls 2

AC/DC 1 - PMS Gummers 1 (PMS on Penno's)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nomads 1 - ACBC 2
Langley Players 1 - Sentinel 2
North Delta Titans 1 - Poco Pacific 2
North Coquitlam Utd 1 - Port Moody Gunners 2

Hmmm Guru goes 4 on 4 :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

Next round:

Pacifiers 1 - Swin-it-alls 2

AC/DC 1 - PMS Gummers 1 (PMS on Penno's)

I just love how you picked all the winner's even though you have all the match-ups wrong. Classic.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
listen to this kid !!! ur going to force me to embarass u infront of people, this time then u will cry i will feel bad its just a bad situation. i have meggd u many times my friend ..... ask housearrest he was there when i put another ball between ur legs hahaha at least this time u didnt fall down and go boom !!! hahaha :wa:

Carnie, correct me if im wrong, but wasn't the last person to nutmeg Kjohns making him fall down and go boom a 4'11 hottie you were trying to pick up in Kelowna? :eek::D:eek:;)

sorry puddle......had to be done;):wa:

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Carnie, correct me if im wrong, but wasn't the last person to nutmeg Kjohns making him fall down and go boom a 4'11 hottie you were trying to pick up in Kelowna? :eek::D:eek:;)

sorry puddle......had to be done;):wa:

You're so late to the party it's not even funny. Keep up.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
that story never gets old buddy. different thread, its all good. doesn't hurt anyone but ur ego to mention it again! lol! ;)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That doesn't hurt his ego, it boosts it! :D

To be that hammered and not go to the hospital for treatment of alcohol Poisoning, and be able to walk and achieve basic bodily functions the next day, nevermind the next week is a feat of strength like I have never seen before! ;)

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
except that a chick nutmegged him and made him fall over........sorry, feat or no feat, inexcusable, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0