Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents cup quarter-finals MOTW

whose the MOTW this round?

• LUFC Nomads - Sentinel

Votes: 44 62.0%
  • Athletic Club BC - Langley Players

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • North Delta Titans - Port Moody Gunners

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Poco Pacific - North Coquitlam Utd

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only person in TTP history capable of making Walls look good is back. Nice to see you have had some typing lessons, and 10:30 AM? You are up early, must have run out of beer eh Sid?

We prefer the 'Nearly Wasis' and it looks like we will be over 35s is next year.

Not sure about Kerr's ball bag, I will check with the gladiator and get back to you.
oh fcuk ....A goon has now been named a gladiator,thats pretty big words for a shelf stocker @ wallmart,as for 10;30 am ...that is what HAPPENS WHEN YOUR MORGAGE FREE & SITTING HAVing COFFEe @ MY osoyoos waterfront condo enjoying taking the piss @ lads like you, using your bosses computer when he is out having coffee break,hows your 750 sq ft basement suite doing,!Guru!!!hows about not talking shite & help your bra make some guinness flavoured gelato for me & me & me..almost saint paddys day you PLASTIC cnuts,dude hear you are starting up a new team...THE ESSENDALES ELEVEN:wa:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk I wish Kerr would have gotten at you that night you grabbed his balls. Has to be the weirdest thing I've seen on the pitch ever. I actually saw fear for your life in your eyes as Kerr was being held back from killing you. Oh crap my boos is back from his break I'd better go...later.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk I wish Kerr would have gotten at you that night you grabbed his balls. Has to be the weirdest thing I've seen on the pitch ever. I actually saw fear for your life in your eyes as Kerr was being held back from killing you. Oh crap my boos is back from his break I'd better go...later.

I was at that one too.... That was fcuking hillarious!

Sid:
Snowman tried making gellato with that Guinness crap, but it was so thick and clogged the machine.... had to water it down with syrup...

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh yeh I was really shitting the bed tit,Thatts why I slapped his nuts for a second time ya tit...Anyways muppit I guess thats all the experience you have had involving premier balls..watching from the side lines ,hows that big fcuking head of yours doing in div 3 this year or are you still playing div 2 c:rolleyesfcukoff back to whonnock wank baggas

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh yeh I was really shitting the bed tit,Thatts why I slapped his nuts for a second time ya tit...Anyways muppit I guess thats all the experience you have had involving premier balls..watching from the side lines ,hows that big fcuking head of yours doing in div 3 this year or are you still playing div 2 c:rolleyesfcukoff back to whonnock wank baggas

So let me get this straight...I'm a tit....a muppit....I watch from the sidelines....I have a big head....I play div 3 or 2.... I live in Whonnock....and most importantly I'm a wank baggas. Sounds like I'm quite something in your eyes? Wanna do coffee tomorrow?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So let me get this straight...I'm a tit....a muppit....I watch from the sidelines....I have a big head....I play div 3 or 2.... I live in Whonnock....and most importantly I'm a wank baggas. Sounds like I'm quite something in your eyes? Wanna do coffee tomorrow?
no I am going out for coffee with BORED & the Big man scott Kerr,maybe he will want more love from sid,as for you enjoy summer league with the riverview special EDS cause thats all you are capable of

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone mock up a Jersey for sure. Logo? thats priceless.
Has to be brown in color.
Brown shorts anyways.
LOL

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone mock up a Jersey for sure. Logo? thats priceless.
Has to be brown in color.
Brown shorts anyways.
LOL
I am sure heed or I meen thebirthofgirths size8heed will be able to help out with the riverview special eds team colours for he is not only the founder he (heed) is also a client

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the Tall Mocha Sid! However I think you over did it with the doughnuts don't you? I mean one would have been enough but a six pack? I didn't realize you like sprinkles on your doughnut....hmmmmm you learn something new every day.

Thanks again!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the Tall Mocha Sid! However I think you over did it with the doughnuts don't you? I mean one would have been enough but a six pack? I didn't realize you like sprinkles on your doughnut....hmmmmm you learn something new every day.

Thanks again!
you dirty bitch,all you want to talk about is nuts,as per mocha,thanks for the blow job in timmys parking lot:bronco::knvb::wa::eek:

what has hit more balls than tiger woods?

GIRTHS CHINS:D

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll give you props for that last post Sid:D. I still can't believe you can only fit 2 doughnuts on your guy smiley? I maxxed out at 9 only so don't be ashamed.

On topic div 2 soccer seemed worse then div 3?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll give you props for that last post Sid:D. I still can't believe you can only fit 2 doughnuts on your guy smiley? I maxxed out at 9 only so don't be ashamed.

On topic div 2 soccer seemed worse then div 3?
remember the name of this site TTP:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0