Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup Round 3 MOTW

Presidents Cup Round 3 MOTW

• North Delta Titans versus GEU Phoenix (Upset coming!)

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Dewdney Celtic versus Sentinel

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • LUFC Wolves - Langley Players (This game should be close...roll eyes)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • LUFC Nomads versus Sikh Utd Eagles (Kjohnsob did you pay off Bigbag for your draw?)

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • LUFC Rangers versus North Coquitlam Utd (WOW, Rangers are in round 3)

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • GEU Rams versus Athletic Club BC

Votes: 31 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
are you comparing wearing mittens to a beer koozie???

wearing mittens as compared to a device that keeps beer cold????

No kidding..... mittens are to keep you warm .... and beer is to ... k e e p ... y o u ... w a r m ..... .... why do you need mittens again ?!?!

Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL,,i mean LOL,,,and we get in shti for team mittens...

Really? Team mittens?......Really?

Maybe if you're team didnt consist mostly of rejected Div3 soccer players from Brazil they wouldnt need make HOMO's of themselves by playing soccer whilst wearing "mittens"..:knvb:.....Fukkcuing Joke that is.:rolleyes:

I mean really mittens!!!! C'mon!!!!!:D

Ahmen.:p

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
those team mittens are just as bad as the 1 person heater

LOL ... indeed ! !

85,000 BTU is the shite! ... already lost 3 koozies due to drunkards resting thier koozied mmmmbeer on the damn thing... melted koozie remnants all over the damn thing.... daft fcukin twats we have on this team !

Koozies are strictly used as an insulation layer between you warm paws and the can.... to keep the beer temperature at an optimun 4ºC

.... it's science... :rolleyes:

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Danthewhatever,,what div 3 Brasilians??? and I was just watchin Fox today and I saw tons of guys in the UK and Italy wearing mittens,,but what do they know,,they never been to Abuttsford.
PS the 2 guys from Brasil you must be refering to are both on the Whitecaps now after training with us for a short time...and the mittens the one guy wears are called goalie gloves.
Rejects from brasil are good enough for the Whitecaps I guess.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The guys wearing mittens in Italy and England are either south American or Italian;) I mean if you run you will stay warm. if you stand around checking out each others flourescent boots and the great pass you just made, then you'll get cold:eek:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Danthewhatever,,what div 3 Brasilians???
that was a blatant lie Dan! ! I agree with ghouse... he doesn't know any, nor allow any Brazilians to train with his team :mad:
PS the 2 guys from Brasil you must be refering to are both on the Whitecaps now after training with us for a short time...and the mittens the one guy wears are called goalie gloves.
Rejects from brasil are good enough for the Whitecaps I guess.
Oh.... never mind... man do I have egg on my face... seems like he says one thing, then contradicts himself on the same post.... gotta appreciate him not wasting our time arguing these facts :rolleyes:
...and I was just watchin Fox today and I saw tons of guys in the UK and Italy wearing mittens,,but what do they know,,they never been to Abuttsford.
Maybe you should move the team to a place that is apparently abundant with girly boys :(

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guru, our parents won't buy us all that stuff! ;)
LOL.... that is a problem..... maybe when you guys are old enough to get your SIN, you can get jobs at Mickey D's or BK.... then you can buy you're own pop koozies... as for the other items.... these are for adults... maybe in a 6 or 7 years.;)

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Byrne Creek in Burnaby is clear enough,,still have to wait till 4pm friday for the weekend parks board field report. Im sure it will be open by Sunday. very little snow on the field and you can see the touch lines...Unless we get a dump tonight. Im drivin by it again on my way to work now. Ill let you know what I see in a couple hours.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could never understand why this field in Burnaby was allowed in the valley:

The constitution states:

Article 1 - AFFILIATION & MEMBERSHIP

1(a) Membership shall be comprised of properly constituted teams affiliated with the British Columbia Soccer Association from that area of the Fraser Valley lying to the west of and including Hope, to the western boundaries of Port Coquitlam, the Municipality of Delta, the City of White Rock, and the City of Surrey.

Click here: FVSL Constitution

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
hmmmmm Sarcasm at it's finest....

Does anyone know what Willoughby turf is like.... Snow? If so, how deep?

I'm about 10 blocks down hill from Willoughby and there's 2" of snow here. The sun should have that gone in time...I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0